4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

I'm still not sure when i ovulated exactly though... what do you reckon? I'll probably temp for another 2 or 3 days and then leave it....then again i'd like to see what it would be like this month, but at the same time i'm scared it'll get my hopes up again if it goes high

Ya it's hard to say, I heard you can manually put in your crosshairs by changing the settings I'd put it at cd 17 probably, 19 could also work though I guess. I'd probably temp for a couple more days just to make sure you can confirm. A couple days off on O just messes with how early you're gonna poas! Lol

Yeah I will be temping for a couple more days at least. Probably till the weekend! I would've said I probably O'd on CD18, I know there's no temp, but that one could've been lower than CD17 and then gone up. And I've never O'd before CD18 so it would make sense.

Anyway, I'm not testing before the 1st of June so it doesn't really matter too much for me! that would make me 15 dpo if I ovulated on the 17th like you said. So that should give me a nice line if I am pregnant.
That is if AF doesn't show before that! Cause my LP is usually 12 days so I wouldn't even make it to 15dpo haha. If I ovulated on CD20 though (which has happened before) I'd be 12 dpo so expecting AF on the 2nd of June. Then again just looking at it, I won't have ovulated on CD20 cause my temp was already high. So it's probably between CD17 and CD19

Either way if I am pregnant I should get a pretty nice line I reckon.

Yeah, I would say CD18 or 19 for your O, Ella. But you're right that either way you should have a clear line on the 1st.

Hoping today will be my last bloodwork.

Woot! The first sounds good that'll be some kick-ass commitment :haha: but you're def right, if there is a line you should be able to see it from space!! :rofl:
Caitlyn, do you have to keep going til it's zero?

I've always wanted to get a dark line! I did once, but that was when I was miscarrying, cause I did one straight away when I started bleeding and then again a couple of days later. That line showed up straight away, before the control line :haha:

Anyway, I wasn't gonna be trying this month so I really haven't been thinking about it much. Dunno what happened but I suddenly just managed to not think about it! Probably cause I knew months ago that we weren't gonna try this month so I'd already set my mind on not trying and not testing.
The 1st is only another week away, well week and a half! I'm sure I'll be fine!! :thumbup: And the 1st is a lucky day for me when it comes to pregnancy testing :haha: that's when I got my bfp with my son!

Caitlyn what's your fb status all about??? I was gonna comment but wasn't sure whether you wanted to put it on fb.

Ooh so they will probably share the same bday month then! BFP for you!!

yup they most definitely would! Make that same birthday week probably! Or same birthdayweekend :rofl:
That's why we weren't gonna try. My son's duedate was the 7th of Feb. And he was born 13 days late on the 20th. This time, if I'm pregnant, it will be the 5th of Feb. And if it's gonna be late, like almost all the babies in our family (me and my 5 siblings and most my cousins) and it would be 14 days late it would be born on the 19th, so 1 day before my son's birthday! :haha: Like I said, that's why we weren't gonna try!!
Anyway we'll worry about that when I'm actually pregnant!

I mentioned it to my friend the other day and she told me that 2 of our other friends had the same thing.... 1 of them had her son already, who was due on or close to his sister's birthday and the other friend is still pregnant but she is due close to her first child's birthday aswell! So I was like: I wanna try now, cause it might work :haha: And our luck would have it that I am gonna be pregnant because it always happens when you're not trying for it and never does when you are trying :dohh: But I'd still be over the moon!!

Hahaha oh the tricks of life lol! Ya it might be like that for all of us! FX

I've always wanted to get a dark line! I did once, but that was when I was miscarrying, cause I did one straight away when I started bleeding and then again a couple of days later. That line showed up straight away, before the control line :haha:

Anyway, I wasn't gonna be trying this month so I really haven't been thinking about it much. Dunno what happened but I suddenly just managed to not think about it! Probably cause I knew months ago that we weren't gonna try this month so I'd already set my mind on not trying and not testing.
The 1st is only another week away, well week and a half! I'm sure I'll be fine!! :thumbup: And the 1st is a lucky day for me when it comes to pregnancy testing :haha: that's when I got my bfp with my son!

Caitlyn what's your fb status all about??? I was gonna comment but wasn't sure whether you wanted to put it on fb.

Can't wait for you to test!! That's my b day and I will be 31!!

Sorry for being MIA. Hectic day lol. Drove out to nearly Calgary (3 hour drive) to buy a camera worth 6k+ for just under 2000 $. And then we were planning on leisurely driving home but hubby's daughter called and wanted us to rush home because she had a low grade fever of 39.1 or something like that... (had one all day... we talked about it and I figured it was some sort of throat infection, suggested she take it easy and drink lots of fluids, the usual... not going to die, going to hospital will make it worse, at most go to a medi center, blah blah blah...), she over reacted and assumed it was mono or tonsilitus, so we rushed back anyways, making Rowan super upset to be stuck in the car for basically 6 hours, because she had to go NOW. Got home and she had already gone with her mother to the emergency room. And guess what it was for.... yep. A throat infection. Nothing to flipping go to emerg for. :grr: Okay rant over. But yay I got a super expensive professional camera for a great deal, although it was all my money. And hubby is still unemployed. And we have no income. Yaaaaaay. Hahaha. So that was the huge chance.

Ah alright then!! :)
Sounds like a good deal though!!
And I don't get why she had to go to the emergency room... :dohh: If I have a fever I just assume it's flu and just ride it out. Unless it goes on for days. Oh well, each to their own. But kind of ridiculous she made you rush home just for her to go with her mum anyway!

I got my crosshairs this morning, FF says I O'd on CD19. So I am 3 dpo now and the 1st would be 13dpo which is a good thing as my LP is usually 12 days so I'd expect AF on the 1st. So if it's not there in the morning then I'll test :)

I just think going to the emergency room when it isn't an emergency is a huge waste of everyone's time. I usually stay home when I have the flu or a sore throat. The only time I went to the hospital was when I couldn't stop vomitting.

Aaaanyways... I am glad you got your crosshairs Ella. Now you can relax :)

Ya I get all hissy when ppl misuse emerg! There were medicentres open yesterday.... Roar!

Yay for crosshairs and lucky 13 on the first

Oh yeah I didn't even notice! Lucky 13 :D I am excited for you to test, so I can live vicariously through you. I don't think I will catch it this month as my window will barely overlap when the donor is still in the country lol. And then he is gone for 2 weeks. So I am thinking next month is more likely.

Well, today a bloke (a soldier) got shot in our town, right by the army barracks. Only about a mile away from our house! Could've been us if we would've gone to the barracks as we go there almost every week to get help with this housing situation! Scary! It happens quite a lot here though, either that or shootings or muggings. It's crazy!

Soooo my numbers are almost zero, so should be done. But my doctor wants me to wait a cycle before trying again. I don't want toooooooo. Pout.:nope: I wanna try still and I feel like it wasnt as if I needed medical help for it to be completed, my body should be okay to handle it if it ovulates...

Don't see why they want you to wait! There are a lot of people that have say that I think - that's why I did! But it's totally upto you!

I am 4 dpo again today... 2nd time round after we started this thread!! :haha:
I've stopped temping now so there's no indications at all as to whether I might be pregnant or not. I did really well today, I went into a shop where they have the Answer pregnancy tests, so I wanted to buy some. A single pack was £2.99 and a 2-pack was £3.99 so I thought about it and thought I might aswell get the 2-pack then! BUT....I didn't get any!! :haha: I was like, I'm not testing until the 1st so I only need 1 test (for now) and if I have more than 1 in the house I KNOW I'm gonna test early!

Tomorrow me and hubby are gonna go out together, Lucas is staying with a friend and he's sleeping over there aswell! So we're having our first ever night alone since having him!!! He's never had a sleep-over. I just thought it would be nice for me and hubby to have 1 night off, just no picking him up after you get back having to put him in bed and everything else! So we get to just go home and do whatever! :haha:

Lol woo! That is exciting, Ella.

So I ended up in emerg last night with a fever and intense cramps that came in waves and stabbing pains in my lungs. They sent me home with little answers after hydrating me, giving antibiotics and a blood thinner for possible blood clot in the lungs... going to get an ultrasound this am and then a ct scan. What a boring night though, I had no phone and was in hospital from 7 to 2. And no book or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->