4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Oh wow! That's terrible. I hate the run around of emerg! Hope it's not a clot, those aren't fun.

I'm really bored here btw cd 14 I think O is still way off in the horizon, 10 days or so... Twiddle thumbs... But Kurtis's parents are here and I'm going with them to look at houses!

Yay! Well I hope you have fun house hunting!

Just got an ultrasound and the lady was super nice and said everything *looks* fine and there doesn't seem to be any "retained products". As she was leaving, she said "Hope to see you again in a couple months for a more positive experience!" And I said my doctor told me to wait. She laughed and said "they all say that." Then whispered "don't listen!" Lol!

Hahah what a nice tech! I say we all second that notion! Don't wait!

Lol I think my doctor would be annoyed if I became pregnant right away. She knows it's donor sperm. Or at least she did with Rowan. And I've read that the lining may not be thick enough this month and may end up in another miscarriage. So my heart doesn't want to stop trying but my head says it's probably best to wait a month.

Ah I see ya I guess that's the chance you take. Might as well wait esp with stressing about your donor being gone. Makes for a boring wait though!

It's upto you I think.... But it would be horrible to go through another mc ofcourse! Especially knowing that the lining of your womb might have caused it... :cry: It's hard!!
But to be honest, I didn't think not trying for 1 month was quite nice! I didn't think about it too much and was pretty happy to not bother this month! (even if we did 'try' accidentally :haha:

K ladies I'm confused... I haven't been checking my cm too too closely lately cuz I still don't expect O for about 10 days... But yesterday a went to the bathroom and def had a fair bit of EWCM once. So today I checked my cervix and it was sticky/ creamy but after I did my business on wiping again, another glob of EWCM! Wtf lol I guess I just have to see what my temp does but I'm getting annoyed with thinking I am O ing early again maybe.. Grrt

Have you had sex lately? I get globs of what looks like ewcm a day or two after sex. I had a fair amount of what looked like ewcm (but it wasn't completely clear, it had some white marbling) yesterday but I am not even going to bother seeing if/when I ovulate this month. I don't want to go through the heartbreak again and knoe it might have been my fault for being selfish.

Ahw!! :hugs: Enjoy the time off though! It's quite nice.... I think so anyway! I'm so much more relaxed about it. Though I have to say I'm starting to symptom spot a little now... But at least it's 7dpo now and not early like 4dpo :rofl:

My boobs seem a little sore every now and then. But I can't really say much about that as they seemed a little sore the past couple of months in the 2ww but then AF showed anyway. Had some AF like cramps, mainly in my back aswell.... Oh well, let's see what happens on saturday!! :)

Eee! Saturday is soon :D My donor keeps asking if I want his help regardless lmao. He likes the extra attention.

Nope no action lately, Kurtis's parents have been here since Friday and ... THEY BOUGHT A HOUSE!!
Anyways day three of at least once a day EWCM... Meh I don't really care if I'm due to O I probably am gonna miss it and same for 10 days from now lol

Yay for them buying a house :D And boo for us lrobably missing out this month. I don't like the waiting Ella... lol. I am glad you enjoyed the break but I've done my waiting... (twelve years of it... in Azkaban) :haha: Hahahahahaaa sorry. If you don't know, it's a nerdy book reference. Anywhoselbees, guess I will have to try and distract myself.

Rowan is sooo sick he threw up all the water and milk he had had at three in the morning and has a fever. Poor baby. Yesterday he felt worse than today though. Gahh. We're all falling sick like dominoes.

What's new with you ladies?

Yay Harry potter fan!! Lol nothing new here more EWCM today, doing the house inspection after work!

harry potter fan eh?! I read a couple of the books but then stopped... can't remember why. Think it was cause my mum got them for free for school and only got a couple. I'm a big fan of the 'shopaholic' books.... Don't know if you know them there! They're so funny though!

Not much new here. Not been temping or anything. So no clue what's going on or what isn't. Don't think I'll get a bfp though! :dohh: Not very hopeful this month don't know why.

Poor Rowan!! Hope he feels better soon!!!

Lucas is being a pain tonight. Put him to bed about an hour ago. Then he got up and asked for water so we gave him some. And he just keeps getting up now :dohh: Already put a big towel in front of his window to make it darker in his room (waiting for black-out fabric which I ordered today to sew to his curtains) But he's still messing around, coming out his room all the time!! *sigh*

Why is it again that i want a new baby? Been up for the past 2 hrs with lucas! He was a pain to get him to stay in bed and go to sleep.And when he finally fell asleep he woke up at 2am, he seemed scared or something and was asking for daddy so i took him in our bed for a bit, hoping he'd go back to sleep! I really don't get how people sleep with their toddler (or even older child) in their bed! We have a kingsize bed but i hardly had any space and he wouldn't lay still at all!!! So took him back to his bed but started crying when i left the room. Then sat with him for half an hour or so. And he was still asleep. Left him again and he started crying again and came out of his room so we layed on the sofa together for a while but he still didn't go to sleep and then he wanted to watch tv. I told him it was sleepy time a couple of times but he just seems wide awake so now we're watching tv.... great! I should be asleep!! And so should he! Sorry just had to get that out! Hahay

Hahaha oh that sounds like a long night!! It's kind of nice to kind of not give a crap about your chart eh? I haven't been missing any temps but I'm really not feeling this cycle at all. Just living life lol

Oh crap... i just went to the toilet and to get lucas some water.... come back and i hear a voice out of the phone going: hello.... and lucas was sitting there pressing buttons on it. I think he rang 999 which is the number for emergency services like the police..... just got a call as i'm writing this saying: this is the police we just had a 999 call from you but i think it might have been your child? And i was like uhm... yeah it was sorry about that! :blush: shame!! Haha

Hahahah oh jeez!!! In Canada you can get fined for false emergency calls! Lol

4dpo! I am finally in the tww again! It has been 7 months of annovulatory cycles. One was 89 and the second was 111! I will be testing on june 7th!

Yeah hubby said you can get arrested for it here.... They can't do much about people's kids ringing them though... they shouldn't have picked such an easy number :haha: In Holland it's 112 which is harder to accidentally put in I think... it's easier for a child to just keep pressing 1 number.

YAY Ashntony good luck!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->