4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Sorry your night was hard Ella. Rowan is still sick and kept waking demanding water (which he knows where it is and was pointing at it but wouldn't grab it himself ) and he kept doing thst about every 15 minutes for a good two or more hours. I was going batty. And he just kept crying, nothing would console him. Sigh. Not too sure why I want another either at times lol.

And LOL about the 999 call.. silly lil guy. I didn't know there was a fine here, Talia. And Row has definitely dialled 999 but luckily emergency number here is 911.

Tomorrow is a sad day for me.... it was supposed to be my duedate. Can't believe it's been that long!

Also, tonight i've had some weird feelings in my belly... caitlyn you might recognise it.... it feels just like it does when your baby kind of rolls over or brushes one of his limbs against the wall of your uterus when they're quite big already- like about 6 months along or further along. I have no idea what it is!! At least when you get the fluttery/bubbly feeling i know it's gas but i don't know what this is. Probably gas too haha.

Sorry to hear Rowan is still sick btw! Poor little boy!! :hugs: It's horrible when they're ill!! :( Hopefully he'll get better soon!!

Aww hunny... wish I was near you so I could take you out for a dinner or something. :hugs: Your rainbow baby will come soon. And as I said before... they wouldn't have been the same person if you had had the last. I know at the moment that isn't much comfort, but when your next little one is here, I'm sure you won't want to change them for the world.

True!!! I just hope it happens soon! Not feeling confident at all this month.... or any month really. Cause I just have this feeling that hubby's meds are messing with his sperm, even if the doctor says they're not! He hasn't done a SA so you never know....
Hopefully I can go to the doctor with hubby next time as he isn't happy with his meds anyway so we'll have to discuss what's gonna happen...

I was just thinking yesterday that maybe it happened because we're still stuck in this house and that way we wouldn't have the stress of moving with a newborn (especially they way it's gonna happen when it does, cause it could be a very quick process. Once we get the paperwork we need that makes us 'officially homeless' then we could get a house within a couple of days! which means we'd have to pack up the rest of the house, sort out removals and then clean this house, cause the army is a pain and likes to make people scrub their house as if their life depends on it when they leave, otherwise you'll get charged...:dohh:)
So hopefully when I do get pregnant again we can move before the baby is born!

That's a good way to look at it, my friend moved when she was almost due and just said it was fine for me because i couldn't do much and everyone else comes to help the super pregnant family's move! Lol

We have to scrub our houses here like ourilives depended on it as well, or face charges. We actually havw a bill in collections from a housing company here because I didn't clean well enough... they took our security deposit which is supposed to cover things like painting or minor damage AND they charged us on top of that as well. Makes me livid. Anyways...

So... may have accepted a donation last night but it's way to early in my cycle for it to work. Ah well ;) Made the donor happy before his trip HAHA!

Cleaning your house when you move out is the worst part of living in an army house... They wanted to give us new carpets aswell (they're CREAM!!) so we said no! At first they wanted to change the carpets anyway but we really didn't want it and haven't heard from them again! Can't wait to move!!
Jay rang the people from the army that own the house again, and he got told that they sent the letter this morning. So hopefully, this time, things will get moving!

You naughty! You never know!! :winkwink:
I realised earlier that today is 10dpo for me and I wasn't even tempted to test! Saturday is the day! Unless the :witch: is there to say hello before I get the chance to test.

Yay for not being tempted! Stress free is the way to go. I don't plan on testing hopefully at all this month... aside from this morning...

I used an OPK just because I was curious as I have been quite frisky :blush: and was wondering about my chances. I am not Oing right now but it isn't super light either so maybe it was all meant to be haha.

I guess if I O early it could work but I am CD13 so CD17 would be the latest I could O and have it work.

I hope you get to move soon! Stop living out of boxes and finally have a "home".

Hahah oh Caitlyn you're hilarious! Good luck with the donation lol hopefully it's a lucky early O! And yay for a no stress cycle! Super job in not tempting the testing craziness!

Oh exciting! You'll have to keep doing your OPKs now!! OR temp!! haha I want to know!!! :haha: Do it for me! 2 more sleeps for me before I test!!

Hmm... maybe I'll do OPK s for the next 5 days. Then they won't matter after that. But I am staying neutral. No testing until the 17th, hopefully no symptom spotting. My chances are slim, with yesterday being the last day.

Suddenly feeling down about my loss. Sigh. :cry:

So I just sent a text to hubby saying I am feeling sad about our loss... he asked what loss. So I said nevermind and again he asked what did we lose. Clearly I am alone in this.

Oh Caitlyn! Ouch that hurts my heart.... Stupid hubby. Kurtis would probably say the same sadly, they just don't experience it the same way :(

Ahw caitlyn! I'm so sorry! I wish i could tell you it gets easier, but as you know i'm still struggling with it! It does get easier, but you never forget! And unfortunately it never stops hurting! :(

I don't think men understand! Jay never talks about it. When i ask him about it he says he doesn't like to think about it. Which i get, cause i don't either but it just happens! And it's good to be sad about it, it helps! Cry as much as you want or need to!

I'm here if you want/need to talk! :hugs:

Thanks ladies... eurgh... At least you know that Jay cared and is upset over it... it is as if Derek couldn't care any less. And the kicker is that years ago when he had newly separated from his ex and she was pregnant with someone else's child... he came home from working in Ontario because she was having an ectopic. And it wasn't even his child! Sigh. Today sucks. And Rowan threw up again. Icing on the cake. But I am glad he is cuddly... Makes me feel a bit better.

Oh dear that sounds like a sticky situation!! Poor Rowan but cuddles are always nice! I'm ssoo tired right now. Can't even keep my eyes open lol and it's only 730! Ugh and my cycle is so boring haha so I have nothing to share

My cycle will be boring too. We can be boring together.

does anyone know about charts if so can anyone look at mine its in my signature and offer any help or assistance. FF said that on CD10 which was 4 days after my period that i ovulated, i took a test that day and it was negative. I took an opk today and it was positive. i usually ovulate on the 3rd of the month no matter how long my cycle.. Im so confused

Ok, we're all pretty decent charters on here and I'm confused by where you said 'ff says I ovulated" I don't see any crosshairs or even the vertical O marker... To me it doesn't look like you ovulated yet and with the + opk it'll probably be tomorrow or the next day, but you'll need 3 high temps to confirm. As far as the date you might still O on the 3rd of June if today's opk wasn't truly completely + as it can be... You're probably better off going by your cd rather than dates of the calendar but that's just me... Also I noticed you aren't tracking cm, it can be very useful to see if its coinciding with other signs. Any eggwhite- type consistency cm? Hope that answered your question a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->