4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

My cycle will be boring too. We can be boring together.

At least we can be boring together on here lol no one else in my life gives two hoots about cycles and things :rofl: it is kind if bizarre how you have real life stuff and then you can always come to this forum and blab and rant about things you'd never normally talk about in oh mic! Yay :hugs:

Ok, we're all pretty decent charters on here and I'm confused by where you said 'ff says I ovulated" I don't see any crosshairs or even the vertical O marker... To me it doesn't look like you ovulated yet and with the + opk it'll probably be tomorrow or the next day, but you'll need 3 high temps to confirm. As far as the date you might still O on the 3rd of June if today's opk wasn't truly completely + as it can be... You're probably better off going by your cd rather than dates of the calendar but that's just me... Also I noticed you aren't tracking cm, it can be very useful to see if its coinciding with other signs. Any eggwhite- type consistency cm? Hope that answered your question a bit!

Thank you. we BD'd on Sunday night we plan to do it again tomorrow. I guess I will wait and see

Yeah, I don't think you have ovulated yet bbwttc :) But it is real close! :sex::spermy: Go have fun! ;)

Talia, I know what you mean. A lot of my day is spent thinking about ttc, but I don't share that with anyone in real life because they wouldn't understand. So it is good that I can come on here and talk about it alland get it out of my head. And I can come on here and vent my frustrations about dumb boys. Dumb boys. He still doesn't get it.

The :witch: showed 1 day early... so no testing for me this month! Told you i wasn't gonna be pregnant. I still feel it's hubby's meds!

Aww sorry Ella! You should definitely either go see a new doc or insist that this one do a sperm analysis.

I know... Like I said on FB, we're gonna try to get squeezed in next week as this doctor is pretty popular and is usually quite busy and fully booked until the 17th of June. But I'll definitely try to get a SA now! I've had enough of having negatives and not falling pregnant. Before the pills it would've happened already (if not more than once :haha:)

How are you feeling now??

Glad you're going to make sure now. I dony know why they wouldn't have done it before. Here they would do it right away if we suspected something. It is an easy enough test... apparently you can even buy one somewhere online to do the test yourself, for a price.

So I had a dream that it did work this month and I was pregnant with a girl. This donor doesn't make girls so makes me smile anyways...

What do you mean this donor doesn't make girls? That's bizarre! Lol you never know.....

Oh and Ella sorry AF came early! At least you stuck to your guns and didn't waste any tests I know it's no real consolation but I hate when I test and then she shows up usually hours later!!!

What I mean by he doesn't make girls is kind of long, but starting from the top, he has three living boys that are biologically his. He has lost twin boys, and another boy from the same woman and another boy from another woman. I am also pretty sure I was pregnant with a boy but will never know. Either way, that is 7 confirmed boys altogether from the same man. Now... according to a study I read that looked at thousands of family trees, the short version is that boys and girls will try to equalize... so one generation of a family that has mainly girls will produce a generation that has an equal amount of boys and girls that will produce a generation that has mostly boys that will produce a generation that has roughly an equal amount of both that will produce a generation that has mostly girls and so forth... and following that, it would be in his family generation that produces mainly boys.

Hhhmm interesting I had no idea that happened... Well since I don't know my family history cuz I'm adopted we might be having girls since Kurtis's family is two boys and all of his cousins (about 3/4)are boys hmmm lol factoid of the day

Then you would be on the equal amount generation :) And your family history doesn't really matter seeing as the man determines the sex.

I guess duh lol I knew that! Hahah not quite awake this Saturday morn!

Oh and btw I think I may be 1 dpo today... I woke up during the night though and tried to take my temp 4 hrs later but only made it to 3.... So who knows but it did do a good jump

Wooooooooooo for possibly being in the tww. If you are, do you think you're in with a chance? You don't put your bd timing in so I cant completely stalk you hahaha... I wanna know when you have sex! :haha::rofl:

Hahahah creeper lol JK!! I just don't want evveertyyonnee to know :rofl: well we should have a little chance day of o and 3 days prior... But you know me and fiddling with my chart, I put 2 more temps in to 'confirm' and it actually changes to being 3dpo today... So just one bd on the day before O. So still a chance either way... So by the time Monday rolls around I might be 5 dpo lol yay for time travelling! I think FF just gets confused by my cm cuz I get EWCM then a few days if not... This cycle I think the 3 days makes ff want to say I O'd later, ill see what the temps do and go from what I think is the most realistic spike. Meh! I'm not going to be too hopeful but I will be in! Just not as good as last cycle lol

Well either way, at least you are in, as you thought you wouldn't be.

My OPKs are getting slowly darker. So I may juuuust make the cut off of Monday. And they'd have to be pretty strong lil guys lol. Ah well. Chances are looking slim for me, I don't think it will be positive until monday at the earliest so I won't ovulate until late monday or even tuesday and the last time I got a donation was wednesday. Next month will be better anyways. I wasn't really planning on trying this month but i just didn't have the willpower to turn him down... haha.

haha you might aswell give it a chance ;)
My cycle is boring so far... I'm a bit weirded out by the amount of clots this time around though... Don't usually have a lot of clots, but had quite a few this time around... And not really had any cramping which is odd considering the amount of clots.... if that makes sense!

Hey at least I get to have some drinks now that I'm on my period :haha: And me and a friend were gonna go out and have some cocktails on the 15th of June so it's a good thing I got my period :haha:

Ya you're right I am in even though it wasn't exactly looking like it was gonna be in the cards. I hope you O and catch that eggy but it'll be good to give it a proper go once the donor is back! And yay for drinks... I had a beer yesterday but I guess I should stop and see how this TWW goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->