4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Another thing is it looks like my cycle is getting shorter and closer to normal... Even it's only a few days its soo boring to have long cycles

I didn't end up having a drink in the end, cause my teeth were hurting (got a wisdom tooth coming up and it's pushing against the other teeth) so I had to take some painkillers and seeing as you can't drink when you're taking painkillers.... But maybe tonight :)

Hope your cycles are getting shorter! :) How come they changed??

Well they've been slightly irregular since coming off the bcp. 42, 36,38,35 days and now this cycle according to ff might be 30

I'd say it'll probably be 32 days. Your LP seems to be pretty consistent at 11 days and I'd say you ovulated on CD21. But that would still mean it's getting shorter which is good, considering the 'average' cycle is 28 days - apparently, I think the average is more around 30 days but oh well, who am I eh?! :winkwink:

Ya I'm with you saying I probably O'd on cd 21 too but if I put one more temp in ff puts me at cd 19 for O. But whatever still the shortest cycle yet! It would be nice to be 5dpo rather than 3 tomorrow!!

You definitely did O on cd 21 imo Talia. Yay!

So I am confused as to whether or not I ovulated yesterday... I will post the pic, and the one on the far right is this morning, and I only took one a day for the past few days. So yesterday was close and I felt a pinch but it was more central instead of one sided. None of them are positives though and I would have tested again yesterday but I was away from home until past midnight. So I have no clue. Maybe I am in maybe not but it is hubby's bday so maybe I will catch an egg on his bday haha.

Attachments

• 20130602_125622.jpg
    20130602_125622.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 5
It's hard to tell, the 2nd from the right looks nice, not positive but close! but considering the one to the right of it is still wet it's hard to tell. Maybe that'll get darker when it dries! When did you get your donation?? I forgot....

Ya I'm with Ella the second from the right looks the best. So maybe you did but just missed it with testing

Yeah I think I may have jusy missed it with testing. I'll see tonight when I go home and the test is dry. It didn't have more dye to run across as I took the pic about half an hour after taking the test, it may just look darker when dry though. So good chance that I missed it while testing. But I guess I may actually be in with a chance this time too. A small one cause Wednesday was the last donation but still a chance.

So Wednesday was your last donation and we're thinking Saturday for O then?! Then you're definitely in!

Yeah I am leaning towards Saturday for O. May keep taking OPKs for a few more days just to be sure because CD 16 is kind of early for me to O. But I have before so I dunno :)

It's def a possibility but is keep testing to see I guess! We'll both be in witha little chance

Well that is kind of nice, and our O days are close too :) I hope I don't go insane not really knowing if I did or not... but at the moment I am pretty relaxed about it all. I think I csn hold out until after af is due to test even. Which will be a first for my pregnancies... heehee. But I also "knew" with both of them before testing. So I guess we will see. And it was 5dpo ish both times that I just knew.

Same here I feel pretty chill I don't feel like there's a huge possibility but hey I'm sure ill be symptom spotting in no time. So I woke up, well you can see at almost 4 am and took my temp and its still up ill try to sleep again for 4 hours but ff out my o day at the cd119... It's only when I added 2 more days of EWCM that it changed to the 21.... Should I trust ff or leave it at21 like we all said.... ?? Yay! We're cycle buddies again!

I'm still waiting for AF to clear off.... :haha: SHOO!!! Go away!! Luckily it's almost gone so that's good!!
Should O around 17-19th of June. Which is good cause I am supposed to go for cocktails with a friend on the 15th, and I don't drink after O! I don't usually drink much anyway, only once a month or less!

I hate that I had a fever my first dates, it throws everything off so even my temperature doesn't show if I O'd or not. Ah well guess this month is blind and I will need to wait and see. Next month I will go back to temping :) I may continue this month just to get back in the habit.

Your temp is nice and high for waking at 4! I was still up at 4 lol... I think I don't trust ff when it says CD 19. You may have even missed a bit of EWCM during the day on those days or watery cm... nah... I am pretty sure it is CD 21 for you.

Ella, tell that witch to take a hike! Lol! I don't drink very much either, as I still nurse as well. When he was super little I didn't have any at all, but now when he first goes to bed I trust that I can have a few hours to get a drink or two out of the system. And if there are any lingering bits, it won't be enough to go through to him and do anything. But like I said, I don't drink much now. Maybe in roughly four more years when the next babe is two-three ish and has weaned hahaha! With my luck by then my friend will be ready to use me as a surrogate! Snort.

Well the witch is almost gone! :) Hopefully she'll be all gone by tomorrow!!
I've not really been able to temp, cause I haven't been sleeping very well :( But luckily it's not essential yet! Hopefully I can get to temping again at least by cd12-ish.

So hubby just put some pizza in the oven for us and half a pizza for Lucas, but unfortunately mine and hubby's pizza kinda burnt :dohh: So we're having some pizza delivered! :haha: We were gonna get back on the diet today, but oh well! Lucky we didn't totally do it yet today!

Ya I asked in another thread about my O day but its pretty quiet over there I'm gonna out it back to cd 21, I think exactly like you said I just missed some of that cm on a couple if those days... Like nice been saying this cycle is willy nilly and I haven't been checking things out as crazily as I have been in prev cycles...
Just watch and see how our lax attitude about this cycles gives us bfps!! Imagine that! Lol
Ella, just kick that witch in the box and tell her to be on get way!! Argh!
And now we all wait!!

Oh right I forgot to ask, when are you testing / AF due?

Oh and fun fact! If it is a BFP this cycle I'd be due on my youngest brothers bday! His 16th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->