4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Hahah I feel like I'm just spamming you guys, brain is on the fritz! Ella I didn't see your post earlier put we ordered a bunch of Chinese last night but I'm hoping to get on track to lose a bit of weight before my grad. At least eat better and get exercising on a regular routine!

Ella, I would temp anyways if you remember, as I don't always have 4 hours of solid sleep before testing and my charts aren't too wonky. But either way the beginning of new cycles is kind of nice with how low pressure it is.

Talia, AF is due around the 16th (if this cycle is normal... it is my first after a miscarriage and so can be a loooong cycle) so going to try and wait until the 17th. Should be easy as I don't think I have much of a shot this time, and that is okay.

Hubby was looking for something and managed to lose all my previous OPK s that were lined up... no idea where they are now. So starting from scratch again... wondering if I still may not have ovulated as I usually catch it in an OPK if I do them at the same time each day.

Damn hubby messin with the opks, you'll have to tape them down on a piece of cardboard next time! If you don't catch it with and opk maybe your temps can be a clue, 36.20 still seems low but it looks like you have a lower bbt in general...
I'm 4 dpo again like the thread says lol how many cycles has this thread been thru now hahah love it! Nothing to report regardless!

Lol I have no freaking clue what's up with my body. Cm looks like it did when I was knocked up, but I don't even think I have ovulated yet. Maybe I will ovulate waaaay late and the donor will be back lol.

Woo 4dpo! This thread has been through... 4 months I think?

When is donor back? Like you said it might be a long cycle so O will be pushed back, right? Does your LP change with a mc? I'm not sure... Hopefully you get a chance to catch that late one or you already have! Who freaking knows!

im trying not to get my hopes up. i had a positive opk on last thursday. we Bd'd 4 days before that and the day after. i have sore breasts and some cramping so we will see

I don't know. I've never had a mc before... but I'd assume if you o at all your lp should be roughly the same. But it could be annovulatory.

Bbwttc what's your name hun? And your timing is good, your symptoms sound promising! Hope this is it for you :)

Monae. I hope you are right. I have my fingers crossed for you too

Ya that's what I figured, I would assume you'd still O and LP would stay stable.. Well WE SHALL SEE!

Most sites say you will get your first AF 4-6 weeks or more after mc so it is all a toss up. Shrug. It is hard being blind lol. And thank you Monae.

I think my LP was the same after my MC.... But I didn't temp or use any OPK's before so I wasn't entirely sure when I ovulated I guess.... So basically, I'm no help!! :haha:

The stupid :witch: still hasn't completely left! The past 3 cycles at least I've been spotting for ages after the heavy bleeding is gone.... I used to just have 3 or 4 days of bleeding and then 1 day of spotting, I've been spotting for 3 days now. Sometimes it seems like it's gone and then suddenly it's back, or it goes brown and I'm like, ok it should be gone soon then! And then suddenly I get some more pink spotting again and then brown again! I have no idea why it's like that! Never used to spot that much!!

Thank you for all your help can you look at my chart I finally got crosshairs do you think i BD'd enough

Well you're definitely in with cd 16 but the time before that is most likely too far out! All it takes is one :spermy:

Monae, looking good with CD16! Fx!

Ella, that is odd that it is coming and going. The only time I had that with spotting is while pregnant so I dunno what's going on with yours. Hopefully she goes away asap!

So I officially haven't a clue what's up... LARGE amount of EWCM this morning... as in it reached the toilet water lol. But -opk and I am still not sure about the almost + being a positive... maybe I will hold off and o around the 11th as the donor comes back the 9th hahaha... wishful thinking.

Hahahah oh wow that's some EWCM! Hopefully you can make O hold off til donor is back... AF needs to officially screw off Ella! As for me today and yesterday I've had a mix of tacky but stretchy cm and I swear its kind of yellowish... But I could just be insane

Still LOTS of EWCM, more than my last cycle when I got pregnant even... thinking I will O in the next day or two. Boo. Wish the donor was here.

Thanks well Im hoping that this is my month im still nervous that maybe we didnt BD enough

All you need is one swimmer! When do you plan on testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->