4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

I meant to say sore boobs.. LOL I dont know. Its weird that I have sore boobs. usually this happens the day i start my period..but i still have almost 2 weeks.. I am trying not to get my hopes up or think about it but I hope it was enoug

Well sore boobs is while your uterine lining is getting thicker so always a good thing :)

Just did an OPK. Still negative but getting darker so the other was a false surge again. Boo. Means I am definitely out this month. I just want to be pregnant again :( "still" would be nice but I will settle for "again".

Well sore boobs is while your uterine lining is getting thicker so always a good thing :)

Just did an OPK. Still negative but getting darker so the other was a false surge again. Boo. Means I am definitely out this month. I just want to be pregnant again :( "still" would be nice but I will settle for "again".
hopefully that is a good sign. also the middle of my back is sore. my boobs hurt and feel heavy

Those are all great signs for sure.

Sometimes it's hard seeing so many people around me pregnant I never imagined if would be so hard to actually get pregnant

True true! I didn't realize but we're only a day apart on our cycle!

I think we all feel like that, Monae. It is tough when others are falling pregnant. That's why I tried ro keep to myself more than I normally would when I fell pregnant last month. But I needed the support because it was so odd... Ah well. One day it will be us. It seems I notice more pregnant people around when I really want one... I pointed it out to hubby one day and he was shocked at hoe many pregnant women or new babies were around that day. I told him it's like thst any time I go out in public.

AF officially buggered off last night when we went to bed! Just wish we could dtd, but hubby pulled his back the other day when we were getting some boxes packed and moved to the garage. :dohh:
I know we're not in the fertile window, but I'm just feeling frisky :haha: Sorry if that's TMI! haha
Just feeling good about our sexlife at the moment. We've been married 4 years and been together 5.5 years and it had just kinda died down a little and we didn't have sex very often anymore, you know you just get into a routine. But lately the past month or so it's been better! Which is nice! I'm not really someone that needs a lot of sex, but it's nice to be intimate, and sometimes I just wished that things would be back to how they were at the start of our relationship, as it's all new and exciting and you dtd lots then :haha: SORRY!! :blush: So yeah...enough about that!

Not happy that you're not gonna be in with a chance this month Naaxi!!! :cry: Hopefully your O will delay a little and you get your donor back before then haha! :hugs:

Yeah I am getting fairly dark OPKs so it should be + today or tomorrow... and I sure know what you mean about being frisky haha... my sex drive is only just coming back properly after having Rowan so honestly Icould do it daily like we were just getting together... but with the added complications a two year old who only sleeps in his own bed half the night brings lol. The idea of trying for a baby gets my hormones racing as well though so I think that helped amp up my sex drive... :blush:

Yay for getting AF to take a hike though, Ella :D

Yay booted AF out! Waiting for O, for both of you it seems... Do you think o will wait another couple days to catch donor? I hope so! It might be kinda nice not to have the stress of the TWW anyways. Nothing really here. At the end of my shift I got these terrible gas pains or something I couldn't even sit still, I was trying to get a coworker to fix a med on the computer and I swear I must if looked nuts cuz I could barely talk or keep a straight face thru the pain. Anyways ended up going to the BR and tmi and had some diarrhea, which is rare for me. Ugh like I said on another thread yay for embarrassing maybe-symptoms ! Lol yuck

I went between constipation and diarrhea with both so it just may be a great sign! I don't even know what's going on with my body... will post a pic of all of my almost positive OPKs. I have no idea what to do... I don't want to keep wasting OPKs if my hormones are just effed this cycle.:shrug:

https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm139/par-amour/b%20and%20b/20130607_111439-1.jpg

Wow a lot of those are really dark! Lol I don't know what to tell you! Keep temping I guess that's your only real confirmation

Hmm... I have no clue. And I forgot to chart this am. There is no help in charting anyways as my temps seem all over the place as well... I dunno lol. Watch I am actually knocked up again haha...

That would be amazing!! Man I have no clue either, I guess just wait and see, I guess you could test if you're feeling positive ;)

Nah I am going to wait and see. If I was it would only be like 6dpo? The last donation was nine days ago so definitely not going to have a positive even if I was. But I don't think I am. Just my body being dumb. Going to try to stop using OPKs and just wait for AF and try to temp...

The one thing I find kind of odd though and it is tmi... is you know sometimes after sex you get like a tingling warm feeling in your nether regions? I've had that for no reason going on three days now.

Ya I know what you're talking about and nothing is tmi to me lol but I have no idea why that would be happening. I guess we'll wait and see, ha I knew testing would be a long shot but hey!

I had bad diarrhea with my son... VERY bad cramps! I can't remember when it started though. I used to wake up several times at night with bad cramps! Sometimes I'd wake up, go to the toilet and just stay on there until the cramps were gone....maybe weird, but I usually take my phone with me if that happens cause I know sometimes it can take long :p and I just play games on my phone :haha:

I don't think, going by your OPK's you have ovulated yet Caitlin! But it's definitely close (again). Hopefully you'll O after the donor is back! When is he coming back???

We went to see the doctor tonight! We were gonna ask him if we could get a sperm assessment and he actually suggested it himself when I said I read that hubby's SSRI's (meds) could affect his sperm. He started off asking whether we wanted my hormones checked but when I said I temp and know I'm ovulating and it's regular he didn't think we'd need to get them checked. BUT I'm so happy we're getting the SA :happydance: So we got told to have hubby deposit his sperm in the cup at 9am and then take it to the hospital straight away. We live right across a field from the hospital so it would only take about 10 minutes to take it over. And the doctor also said to have (at least) 48 hrs between having sex and the 'deposit' so we're gonna leave it till monday morning. And should get the results about a week after. Glad we're getting that done cause it'll give me peace of mind if hubby's swimmers aren't affected and if they are then we can do something about it and have that baby we've been wanting!!

That's awesome news Ella!! Some answer to put your mind at ease or start doing something about! When would you get the results?

Well, as it's the weekend (and we need to abstain for 48hrs) we have to wait till monday morning to put it in. So then we should get the results the monday after, so the 17th I guess :) Which unfortunately will be too late for this cycle, as that's probably when I'll ovulate, or the next 2 days after that, but still... we'll still try this month and just hope for the best I guess :)

That is such awesome news Ella! I really hope that you get the answers that you are looking for. I am hoping that his little guys are fine, but timing has just been wrong :spermy:. Either way, it is exciting! :hugs:

Donor comes back on the 9th, but I'm not going to pounce on him the moment he gets back lol... although it's tempting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->