4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Mmmhhmm definitely give it a go this cycle, you might have even jinxed a positive by even mentioning the SA lol! FX!

I don't think jinxed is the word you meant, Talia :D I bet you'll get pregnant this month because you are finally getting the SA, Ella. And your positivity will help.

Wow that word brought back memories of Spice Girls songs hahaha!

It still has time to go back up. When is af due?

Hahaha I always use jinxed as a positive or negative outcome lol whatever! Exactly like you said is what I meant! Hahahah I miss the spice girls! But hen again seeing their revival on the Olympics was enough for me

You never know, maybe it's an implantation dip!! It's not THAT low and it's gone back up, so fingers crossed for you that it keeps going up again now!

Glaringly positive OPK this morning. Sigh. Donor comes back tomorrow. It's too late for this month but maybe that's a good thing; hubby still doesn't have work.

Positive opk means you'll oh in the next 24-36 though.... Would he be down to donate as soon as he gets back? You might just catch it barely!

Hubby doesn't want me to anyways until he gets a job.

Oh no! Just for this cycle or until he actually gets a job... Aw that's sad news :( it'll come soon!

ahw!!! :hugs: Stupid hubby's!! I hate it when Jay is being all responsible when it comes to me wanting a baby! He wants one too now though, but before he's told me that he wanted to wait because of money etc. Until I convinced him that we'll be ok and there's never a right or good time to have a baby and it's gonna be at least 9 months before a baby would be here! :blush:

It's true though, there's never a good time to have a baby. There's always something that isn't exactly optimal for you to have another baby.

Hope you can try again soon!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Ya our big barrier is money too cuz we really wanna buy a house rather than rent where we're at.... But at the same time there's 9 months to sort out whatever we need to

Lol seems I am not alone when I bring up the 9 months to save/ better our situation thing hahaha... I keep telling him he won't be unemployed for the next 9 months... we can do it. He is just stressed. I am hoping he gets a job soon so I don't have to skip next month. Skipping this O is hard. I'm not finding the relief you did, Ella. I just want to keep trying until I get my rainbow... I sure hope it is soon.

Ya it definitely must be hard not being able to go for this O... Is he just waiting for the union to call him? Would he do an un-unionized job? I'm sure he'll find something soon, trades are still boomin right?

Anyways, like you had kinda mentioned now my trouble is a bit of constipation! And I dunno my chart looks different this month usually LP is all jagged but this one is so smooth, it just strikes me as odd but I know it doesn't mean much

I guess in my situation I knew that we were gonna try again the next month and it was better if we didn't try that month, because of how close to Lucas' birthday I'd be giving birth again. Which would turn out as a very expensive month when it comes to birthdays and birthday parties later on! And it's sort of close to christmas aswell (february). So I knew it was better and I'd known for a while that we weren't going to try and that we'd just pick it up the next month!
I'm feeling pretty relaxed so far aswell... But I haven't been temping (yet) so I think I'd better start again tomorrow. I probably just need to change the time cause now that Lucas gets out of his room in the morning he usually wakes me up with his playing and banging around in the living room. But at least the whole cycle would be at a different time then!

Talia, I'm loving your chart, lady... my fingers are crossed for you! And yeah, like I said, I'd go throjgh a few days of constipation and then one of diarrhea, then back to constipation. :D So I hope you caught this one. And my hubby would take anything right now but no one is looking it seems...

Ella, I know what you mean and maybe if I was for sure trying next month... eurgh. I don't want to be wtt. And yeah, just move your testing time :) I can't wait for Rowan to be at an age where he just plays by himself when he wakes up lol. That's so cute...

I just sent you a fb MSG I guess Kurtis's job is looking for b pressure welders...
Ya my chart is so strange it's so smooth! Lol I can't get over it and like we'be had window open, window closed, slept with just a sheet or with all the blankets and its just steady lol I don't know if its promising or not I really don't feel like I have any symptoms other than#2 and sore bb's, which is pretty much the norm...
Well I hope you're not WTT and you get to start fresh next cycle!
And Ella same as Caitlyn said I just keep my temp time at my earliest wake up time and fall back asleep if dont actually have to get up

Yeah I usually set an alarm for temping, which was at 7am but I'm gonna move it to 6am I think cause of Lucas. I don't like to temp when I haven't slept long enough (4+hrs) though. And it's not optimal to temp when you're up later or earlier, but I will still do it! I just thought I'd start whenever I started sleeping better again so probably start tomorrow. It'll still be about a week before I should ovulate so I'll still be able to see when I DID ovulate. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->