4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

well my temp is still high. Im planning on af coming but hope it doesnt show up

Lol donor came over today. Took all I had to deny his offer of a donation
And then he called Derek a stick in the mud for being so responsible. Snort. Made me lol :rofl:

Talia, thanks for the message, I don't remember if I replied on fbook or not because I handed it off to hubby to take a look. Do you have any new symptoms, lady? :)

:rofl: Yay donor!!! :happydance: and BOO!!! Derek!! :gun: ;)

Took my first temp again this morning... Need to change my 'default' temp time though. Then after I slept in for a while I had to 'see to' hubby ;) :haha:
He said he'd tried to do it himself in the toilet this morning, whilst his brother was looking after Lucas. But he said it was too weird and he couldn't do it! :dohh: I could've told him beforehand that that wasn't going to work.... Who tries to masturbate in the toilet?? (when it's already 'clinical' because he HAS to do it and then has to get in a little pot?? - and with no visual aids!)
So I gave Lucas some biscuits and juice and put peppa pig on the tv and set up some toys to play with and dragged hubby to the bedroom :haha: It worked and should be at the hospital now. - Sorry if that was TMI :blush:
Anyway, at least it's done now cause hubby was feeling very awkward about it, poor boy!! :hugs: So hopefully we should find out the results in the next week! And I'm gonna be researching the 'normal'/healthy results so I know what it actually means :haha:

Last night I cracked the screen on my phone! NOT HAPPY!!! :brat: I always kept seeing people posting on FB that they cracked their screen cause it fell on the floor and then I'd be like: how did they do that?? Mine always falls on the floor and Lucas has thrown it plenty of times and it's still fine..... Guess that's karma for ya!! :dohh: So now I either have to live with a cracked screen for the rest of my contract (which is still another 14 months) or shell out to get a new/second hand phone or try to get it fixed somewhere, which will probably be expensive aswell!! :dohh: Stupid phones!! They should really make them from rubber or something so it won't break :haha:

TTC is so frustrating. my temp dropped again today so im planning on af coming this week. im not very hopeful.. Im just frustrated just ready to get my BFP

Ugh boo AF! I've still got fingers crossed for you

Ella, happy you guys got your 'sample' to the hospital, we'll be eager to hear the results here! And about your screen I know that here they have cellphone repair shops that charge about 60 Canadian for replacing iPhone screens, which is way more reasonable than buying a new phone, maybe you have them there for whatever kind of phone you have?

Caitlyn, no you never replied! Lol let me know if he's interested or what not. No new symptoms still pretty bunged up lol it's been 3 days of having a pretty hard time with #2 where I'm usually pretty darn regular. Temp was lower today, I woke up an hour early and it was 36.64 but when I took it at the regular time it was .51 so whatever lol

Poor hubby is all worried about the results... he thinks maybe he's infertile.... Thinking the worst!!

On top of that, we've had the best day.... NOT!!
Our gas & electricity company is wanting more money off us every month now, because they screwed up months ago and turns out they screwed up twice! And now we're stuck with the mess. Just spent 2+ hrs to try and figure out what went wrong and when. Lucas was in bed and that's usually my time to chill and do whatever I want (my jigsaw at the moment, because if he's around he'll destroy it!) and I lost all of that time he was asleep to trying to sort their mess out! And it's not the first time I've spent all afternoon doing that either!!
And I'm getting all worried about money now... we were finally doing alright and starting to get back into our old routine (as far as that's possible with us getting little bits of money all through the month, rather than everything in one big payment). Just wish I could fastforward time to when we're ok again, or rewind time to undo any debts we made and to keep the money we spent on stupid things! :dohh:

Sorry, just had to vent!!

I hate that! I got a new phone a few months ago and every bill since has a bogus 150-200$ charge on it that I have to call them about, they fix it and then next month the same thing!! So sick of it

The other thing with me is that if I would of went with FF prediction of O I should be expecting AF today... Nothing yet! 2 more days til it's most likely due though. I don't feel awfully in, but hey we'll see

When are you testing????

And Caitlyn, where have you gone???

I don't know the 12 th is when I expect AF, I'm not going to test early! So I'm gonna wait til then for sure! I really don't have any sort of 'feeling' about this cycle, so we'll see

Sorry ladies. Hello. I am soooo tired today, it is unbelievable. Just woke up from a nap, hubby ia downstairs with the boy. Sheesh... don't know what to think of that. Hope I'm not getting sick. OPKs have gone negative again today so AF should be here around the 22nd?

Talia, if he were to bring a resume, where would he go with it? Also, I really like your chart this month... <3

Ella, sorry about your phone. If it helps, Derek went swimming with his a while back. Literally swimming with it. In a case that is normally waterproof but this was a cheap knock off from China that I told him not to trust. Hahaha... bet he'll listen to his wife next time.

Hey Caitlyn! I'm been tired all day lol I replied with the company name on fb, ill try and find an address. Otherwise ya my chart is still looking good, I'm still not feeling any more 'in' than previous times. Meh!

Except tonight my sore bb's are bothering me more. Usually I would only notice if I was without a bra, bending or sleeping on my side, but today it's like Lil twinges here and there too... Then about 20 mins ago Kurtis was bugging me and kinda punched me in the boob, freakin owie! Lol but then again it could just be pms getting closer to the end

But look at that gorgeous chart! I dunno hunny... it is looking so so nice! I am excited for you to test... :test:

Hahah you're funny, I'm not even really excited to test... I don't know why it just feels so normal lol I guess we'll see! I'm going to be waiting until I'm late for sure maybe even at least a day... But then again last time I bought tests AF came

No just test! :rofl: haha!

And caitlyn the sleepiness might be a good thing??

No, Ella, the sleepiness is totally unrelated. My OPKs onky turned negative today so I ovulated today I think. Maybe my body is just messed up this cycle so ovulating takes more energy than normal? Not sure.

Talia, LOL what Ella said... just test! Don't be such a spoil sport, it isn't for you, it's for us ;)

Sooo I went to donate blood today... erm... yesterday I guess seeing as it is one now... but anyways- I went to donate blood for the first time, and they ask a bunch of questions, one was if I had been pregnant in the last 6 months. So said yes, they asked me about it, and turns out, even though I didn't have a d&c and even though it was a natural miscarriage, she had to classify it as an abortion as there wasnt anothet section for natural miscarriage and I have to wait two more weeks (must be a minimum of 6 weeks past). I think that's dumb. They should have a different section... I understand if you had to have a d&c or whatever... your body needs to heal from an operation. I get that. But even to know that it is marked down on my file that it was... intentional... makes my heart sad.

That is ridiculous that they put it down as abortion.... I get that they have to wait though!!

Anyway I looked at your chart, I'd say you ovulated on saturday.

I'm tired too today, Lucas keeps waking up coughing in the middle of the night. He had a bit of a cold a while ago but that's gone now, but the cough is still there - mainly at night. And it keeps both him and me awake! And I have to get up several times to give him some water or some cough medicine. Going to see the doctor about it today, cause he's had that cough for a while now. And I'd like to be able to sleep without interruptions again (until we have another baby :winkwink:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->