4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

looks like af is on her way.. i started spotting and my temp dropped again..this is just so hard

Hey Caitlyn, sorry to stick up for them but medically any pregnancy that ends before 20 weeks or a certain wt, 1500g i think, is an abortion, they are further classified as spontaneous (natural) or induced (medical). Miscarriage is not a term generally used in medicine. I know it has a kinda bad meaning behind it so most ppl do use miscarriage to describe it... The person at the blood bank was probably just looking off the form... It's just one of those things I guess, she probably could have been more sincere though.
Still nothing much over here I literally laughed out loud when I read the it's not about you it's about us! :test: lol hilarious! Seriously I just know its gonna be a blank white one... Don't ask me why it's strange lol using my fancy VIP features this chart as smooth and different as it is, is like a mirror image of my 'average' curve... Ill post a pic in a sec... So that kind of confirmed it for me, I'm sure my temp will drop more tomorrow. I'm really not trying to be a Debbie downer but I don't wanna bfn

So this is my average curve and the current cycle, almost samesies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 2
This one is my avg relative to my coverline so it gives me a bit more hope since its a little higher than avg but its essentially my avg pattern, nothing triphasic or implantation worthy, I know not all charts do that but still! Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 2
Bbwttc, (it's Monae right?) sorry that you're spotting but you're not out til the red :witch: flows! I haven't checked yet but ill probably start spotting today too!

Well I "knew" when I was, maybe you know when you aren't. Lol. Boo. You still going to ntnp next month if you aren't knocked up? I am debating on getting the pro version but I don't want to get it and then get knocked up right away... nor do I want to obsess too much more over it. I dunno. It looks cool though...

Ella, oh no! I hope your little fluff gets better soon! Poor Lukas. And FF agrees with you as to where I ovulated. So no hope whatsoever.

So all you crazies in bnb got me peer pressured into going to the dollar store and this is what I got after a 3hr hold... What do you think... Caitlyn, I know you're already begging for a frer[-o<

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 3
And this is out of the cassette... It kind of dried up/disappeared when I opened it...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 3
Post the edited ones I sent you (It is hard for me on my phone but I could if you'd like). FRER FRER FRER :test::test::test: *runs around in circles* :headspin::happydance::dance:

Oooooh Exciting!!! :happydance: I can see it in both pictures! Especially if I tilt my screen (for the last one mainly)!!! FX for you!!!!

I get what you meant about not wanting to test though, I was like that last cycle, I just KNEW I was gonna have a visit from the :witch: and the evening before I was gonna test, there she was!!
But I do see something on your tests! So I am also begging for a FRER (or digi) but use FMU! :flower:

BBWttc29 - Sorry you're spotting!! :hugs:

As for Lucas, we went to the doctors and he said there was basically nothing wrong with him, no fever, no pneumonia or chest infection.... :dohh: He said he could give him some Linctus, but we've already been using that and that doesn't seem to do anything. So he gave us an inhaler instead... Poor boy is terrified of it! We were playing with it earlier today, (without the inhaler in it) just putting the mask on our faces and stuff and he was putting it on our faces too, but he didn't really put it on his face. And then when we actually used it he was screaming his little head off and when Jay was just looking at the thing and Lucas was sitting with me he started crying hysterically again and wanted to run away cause he thought we were gonna do it to him again! Poor little monkey!!! :cry: Just hope this works and then he'll stop coughing... I heard him a couple of times earlier, but we'll have to wait and see how he is during the night!

Oh and I can't wait till monday, I want to know results!! (of the SA)

There... just made them high def resolution (hdr) and that's it :D

Aww Ella, your poor little :( Well I hope it makes him breathe better. And I am excited for Monday's results for you as well :D

Attachments

• PicsArt_1370984953283.jpg
    PicsArt_1370984953283.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 5
  • PicsArt_1370984579074.jpg
    PicsArt_1370984579074.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 5
Awe thanks for putting those up! And poor Lil guy! I can't wait for your results too... As for me I'll probably wait for fmu for a frer and see what my temp does...

well :witch: showed up today I am not supposed to get my af until Saturday. I dont know if its my weight loss.. so this cycle my cycle was 27 days my last cycle was 32 days

Hey Monae, what do you think about Talia's tests? Or how about Ella's husband's Sperm Analysis?

Hey Monae, what do you think about Talia's tests? Or how about Ella's husband's Sperm Analysis?
to be honest im pretty new at this so I am not really good at reading tests which is why i didnt comment on that.

I also didnt comment on Ella's husbands SA because i didnt want to be rude and jump in on someone elses conversation. I think its great he got his sample to the hospital. Im thinking of having my husband do a SA

You're always free to add your thoughts into any of the conversations, we're all in this together. It's just odd to see you pop in to update on your cycle and not acknowledge anyone else's updates. :)

But you haven't commented once on our issues so I was starting to wonder if you read the thread. So thank you for finally letting us know that you read what we say. I appreciate that. Whether or not you are experienced in our problems doesn't matter- I bet that it is new for us as well. We are all in this together. So please, give us your opinions, they are definitely wanted, even if it is just a "good luck" or an "I'm not sure what to say about X problem you're having". :)

But you haven't commented once on our issues so I was starting to wonder if you read the thread. So thank you for finally letting us know that you read what we say. I appreciate that. Whether or not you are experienced in our problems doesn't matter- I bet that it is new for us as well. We are all in this together. So please, give us your opinions, they are definitely wanted, even if it is just a "good luck" or an "I'm not sure what to say about X problem you're having". :)
yes I read everything that is posted everyday.I hope to build on a friendship with you guys it would be nice to talk to people who know what Im going through

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->