4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

I did have a question. Ive noticed my Leutal Phase is 10-11 days is this something to be concerned about? Ive also noticed shorter cycles since I lost weight

Well as I'm coming to update, I have a bang on luteal phase of 11 days and look what it got me !! (Anything under 10 is usually consudered too short )

Omg, my temp was 36.61 (same as yesterday) on one side of my mouth, so I took on the otherwise and it was 36.67! I knew it would be obvious by then.. Ff even called it possibly triphasic. Wow I'm still in shock!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 1
My LP is 12 days and that has never been a problem. I think they start to slightly worry if it's shorter than 10 days... But not too sure about that - I'd say dr. google it :winkwink:
I'd say it's possibly a good thing that your cycles are getting shorter, as long as your LP stays the same. You might find that with your weightloss you'll have more regular cycles aswell, if you didn't have them already.

CONGRATS Talia!!!!! :happydance: I KNEW I saw it right last night! And LOOK at that line!!! So dark :happydance: So happy for you!!

Ya I was so impatient the window wasn't changing at all after 2 mins I dipped it more quickly and before the pee went all the way across the line was developing! Wow! Totally surreal! :happydance:

Ahhhh!! Your ticker <3 :dance::happydance::headspin: congratulations!!!

What are you hoping for?? Boy or Girl?? And how long did it take you to conceive?? Have you told hubby yet???

Haven't told him yet!! Trying to hold out til Father's Day on Sunday! I think I can pull it off! I don't know, I've always imagined having a girl but at the same time about a year ago we had a hypothetical convo about names and chose Jacob Xavier after both of our grandpas, Kurtis's Opa (jacobus) had just passed away so it would also be nice to have a boy to be able to carry on those names.
And honestly feel a lil bad on here cuz I guess we're one of the lucky ones, wasn't actually ttc but this cycle and last have been the only ones we actually 'had a chance' since stopping the pill in dec... I hope everyone on bnb eventually gets their bfps

Don't feel bad.... you deserve to have your baby! :)
And it's a great idea to hold out till fathers day! You should get him a fathers day card and like a little baby outfit or something like that!
I always wanted a girl first, until someone said to me....if you have a boy first then he gets to be the big brother, and if you have a girl after then he can look after her like a big brother is supposed to and I'm quite happy that we had a boy first now!

Hubby got me thinking the other day... when he said he was a bit scared of the results of the SA coming back as him being infertile.... and I told him it should go back to normal if/when he changes meds or comes off these. But then I started thinking, what if he IS and it doesn't go back to normal... what if we'd never be able to have another baby?? I don't know if I'd be able to live with that, and I don't think I could consider donor sperm or anything like that cause we have 1 child of our own and it would maybe feel like it's not the same ... I know I probably don't have to think about that, especially not yet! But couldn't help but wonder :dohh: Just hope the results come back good and it's just the stress. And if not, then his :spermy: should go back to normal after he comes off these meds. But apparently that can take upto 3 months or so because of the time it takes to produce sperm.

Thanks! Ya kurtis always said boy first so he can beat up the girls first boyfriends! Lol but he has a soft spot for a girl too.
I thought sperm are produced a lot faster and by removing the thing that might be the culprit you should be golden!

Talia, don't you dare feel bad! I am so so so stoked for you. You have no idea hahaha. And I see you with a girl first. That's my guess. :D Are you going to let it be a surprise?

Ella, don't stress yourself out over it before you have to. I am sure it will be alright, though, especially after meds are changed if they even need to be. It will be alright though, either way. You are strong, you can get through anything. And we will be here for you regardless. But everything will be okay. :hugs:

Yeah I know ... I'm sure we'll be fine. I just couldn't help think about it, it just popped in my head! I'm sure it'll be ok!

I'm 'dieting' again - calorie counting. But today I've decided to be naughty and me and hubby are gonna go and lay in bed in a second, watch die hard 5 and eat munchies :blush:

Nice! Ya don't get your head wrapped too much into it, but it's good to explore also.
I don't want to find out, I want a surprise!
Ella, finally met Caitlyn in person and we went and did my bloodwork lol and spend several hours at a coffee shop chatting!! Lol but now there's a tornado warning in our area so I'm home trying to keep the dogs calm!

Ahw how nice! I met one of the girls I was chatting with on here when I got pregnant with Lucas aswell! And we're meeting up again this saturday actually. We meet every so often, not very often but like every 6 months or so. Well, whenever we can manage to and feel like it! :)
Our sons were born 1 day apart aswell and we had the same duedate :) We both texted each other whilst we were in labour :p haha

Hope you guys are alright there with the storm!! I just read Caitlyn's status on FB.

Hii ladies! Just wanted to pop in and say HELLLOOO! :flower: I was on this thread when I was ttc and have been keeping up with it ever since..!
Naaxi - I gotta say, you are one tough woman! You really don't let anything get your ttc hopes down .. very admirable! I know you'll get your rainbow baby but having to time it right w/ your donor must be such a pain sometimes!

Ourlilflu- CONGRATS on your BFP ... you're like me you found out super duper early! So exciting!!

Eltjuh- I'm sure your hubby's SA will come back just fine [It worked once, right?] If not do you think that he could stop his meds just long enough to get prego? Sperm cycles through like crazy doesn't it? Maybe it wouldn't take too long??

Hope everyone is doin great.. and Congrats and Baby dust!!! :flower::kiss:

That's awesome! Seems like its mostly passed, warning has been downgraded to a watch

I think it takes about 70 days or so to make sperm and it takes like 48hrs to mature it. Couldn't really find a good answer but i think that's how it works...

Diamond! Glad you're doing well hunny :) Second trimester, you must be so excited :D

If I didn't know that I couldn't be, I'd believe I was knocked up again this cycle... twinges, super hunger, heartburn that only happens when I'm knocked up... Dumb body is playing tricks. Not cool! Hope my body goes back to normal next cycle. Ooooor that the donor has super sperm that live 10 and 11 days and I am pregnant this cycle. Snort.

I reckon you should test Caitlyn!! Don't ask me why.. just have a feeling!!

I'm only 5dpo according to ff. And look how flat my line is post O lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->