4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Diamond! Glad you're doing well hunny :) Second trimester, you must be so excited :D

If I didn't know that I couldn't be, I'd believe I was knocked up again this cycle... twinges, super hunger, heartburn that only happens when I'm knocked up... Dumb body is playing tricks. Not cool! Hope my body goes back to normal next cycle. Ooooor that the donor has super sperm that live 10 and 11 days and I am pregnant this cycle. Snort.
That would be really cool. but either way you will get your BFP soon

It would be cool but would go against everything I know to be true about cycles lol. But I sure hope my bfp will be soon.

Thanks for checking in diamond! So neat to see ppl pop back here!

Oh man if it wasn't like a one in a million chance is say test too but that's just crazy

Lol it is crazy. I'll test if AF doesn't show by the 20th.

Dunno what it is... just have this feeling about you.... :shrug: Can't help it! But I should probably shut up before I get your hopes up! :haha:

Only 4 more sleeps and then we should find out the results of the SA. Can't wait, and we should be getting a letter for the court date (for the house thing) between now and tuesday aswell, which would mean we could move on with getting a new house!! FX!!

Ooh exciting stuff Ella! You should test on Father's Day just for the fun of it!

On Father's Day I would only be on 8dpo so that's still way too early. But maybe. I'm glad you have a good feeling for me because I don't. I missed the cut off! By a minimum of like 5 days lol. The only way would be if ff and my OPKs got it wrong.

Hopefully you will get your BFP soon. I'm hoping we all do. Has anyone had success using the SMEP

Hahahah I know we're crazy and its completely near impossible... I guess we'll be rational and test if you're late lol
I've heard other ppl use smep and good things about it but I don't have any clue what it entails

As for me, yesterday I worked all day and took an extra 4 hrs overtime but in doing so I missed calling my doc and the clinic was closed when I got off work! So I have to call first thing for my hcg results!

I have no idea what SMEP entails either, but I have heard good rhings about it for sure.

And ladies, trust me when I say my husband would be less than thrilled if we got pregnant this month, with all the things that are going wrong right now for us. He has been unemployed for over a month, which means we are delinquent on quite a few bills, and going to be cut off soon. And yesterday the brakes in our already unreliable vehicle went. So at this rate, we won't be trying next month either... not until our feet are on solid ground.

Oh no caitlyn! So sorry to hear that. Just love it when the bad news piles up! If it makes you feel any better..... my hubby has been unemployed for the past 8 months and we don't have a car cause we can't afford it.
Then again.... i think our benefits system is probably better here and the country a lot smaller so most things are at walking distance....
Hopefully Derek can get some work again soon! :hugs:

Today is gonna be our first BD day again! Gnna try to BD every day until the day after O! Which should be between monday and wednesday. Looking forward to having some cocktails with my friend tomorrow night though! Purposely planned it before O haha :p

Lol it is crazy. I'll test if AF doesn't show by the 20th.

It is pretty far fetched but hey, the cycle you expect it the least it happens.. usually. lol! FX for you! If not this month next month!!! :thumbup:

Oh no caitlyn! So sorry to hear that. Just love it when the bad news piles up! If it makes you feel any better..... my hubby has been unemployed for the past 8 months and we don't have a car cause we can't afford it.
Then again.... i think our benefits system is probably better here and the country a lot smaller so most things are at walking distance....
Hopefully Derek can get some work again soon! :hugs:

Today is gonna be our first BD day again! Gnna try to BD every day until the day after O! Which should be between monday and wednesday. Looking forward to having some cocktails with my friend tomorrow night though! Purposely planned it before O haha :p

Good luck!! I'm jealous about walking distance.. you literally can't walk ANYWHERE where I live.. Cars for EVERYTHING .. not to mention 110 degree weather.. helllooo California.. i'll be one miserable prego this summer i think :( oh well.!

I love the heat. I was pregnant during the summer with my son and I was alright, hopefully you're the same. And oh my goodness your bump <3

Thanks, Ella. I hope he gets a job real soon too... ahh. Stress. Lol.

Oh no!! That's crap news Caitlyn, but things will work themselves out no doubt! So I went to the clinic since i didnt get the call and i never called when i was at work..the lady said 'oh well we would only call if the results were abnormal' so I said 'so what counts as abnormal if its a pregnancy test?!' Lol she laughed and said oh let me go find that! So in the end my hcg was 85 yesterday am (12dpo)

Oh no!! That's crap news Caitlyn, but things will work themselves out no doubt! So I went to the clinic since i didnt get the call and i never called when i was at work..the lady said 'oh well we would only call if the results were abnormal' so I said 'so what counts as abnormal if its a pregnancy test?!' Lol she laughed and said oh let me go find that! So in the end my hcg was 85 yesterday am (12dpo)

So, does that mean you're pregnant???? :blush:

Hahah definitely! I got a positive frer on wed, went for bloodwork (Caitlyn accompanied me) and that's the results. Preg-to-tha-errrs!

I have no idea what SMEP entails either, but I have heard good rhings about it for sure.

And ladies, trust me when I say my husband would be less than thrilled if we got pregnant this month, with all the things that are going wrong right now for us. He has been unemployed for over a month, which means we are delinquent on quite a few bills, and going to be cut off soon. And yesterday the brakes in our already unreliable vehicle went. So at this rate, we won't be trying next month either... not until our feet are on solid ground.
Im sorry to hear that I know things will start looking up for you guys soon and you can start trying again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->