4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Heheh you're so cute! It was so fun! And he's been so sweet so far! Our friends are so pumped for us, Erin totally knew something was up she was like I knew it was either a ring or a baby! Lol it's funny cuz one of the first things kurtis said after the shock wore off was 'well I guess I have to get you a ring now, eh? Should probably make things more official.' What a boy

Ahw that story was so sweet!! :) Well done!! So happy for you guys!

AFM, we found out the results of hubby's SA today, all is normal apparently. So it must just be the stress that is stopping us from conceiving at the moment. Just wish things would hurry along and we could move already cause then hopefully we won't be so stressed anymore and it'll happen!
I'm almost tempted to just stop trying now... maybe that'll help/work!
Hubby doesn't wanna stop trying though, and I don't really want to but it just seems like it's never gonna happen! - I know we've been spoiled by falling pregnant so quickly with Lucas and the mc.....

That's good news about the SA and maybe it would be good to turn the pressure down a notch. But ATM you guys are doing everything right, it'll come!

Ahw that story was so sweet!! :) Well done!! So happy for you guys!

AFM, we found out the results of hubby's SA today, all is normal apparently. So it must just be the stress that is stopping us from conceiving at the moment. Just wish things would hurry along and we could move already cause then hopefully we won't be so stressed anymore and it'll happen!
I'm almost tempted to just stop trying now... maybe that'll help/work!
Hubby doesn't wanna stop trying though, and I don't really want to but it just seems like it's never gonna happen! - I know we've been spoiled by falling pregnant so quickly with Lucas and the mc.....

I am very happy for you that all came back normal! Maybe just the relief from that stress alone will help!? :happydance:

Ella, so glad that hubby still wants to try! Swim little guys swim!!! :spermy: Heehee.

Diamond, I see your gender scan is soon! Are you hoping for one or the other? Do you have a feeling you know?

Hi ladies, sorry for being MIA but yesterday was a fantastic Fathers Day. I did tell Kurtis that morning and it was quite the surprise to pull off.
So here's the story! I hope you can see the collage picture well enough... A few days ago I bought the 'Dude, You're Gonna be a Dad' book and the card. Yesterday morning though I snuck out of bed and did a quick Walmart trip. I developed on of the pics of my hpt, bought some scrapbook paper, pink and blue balloons, a pump and some bacon. In the parking lot I made a bookmark with the paper and the picture of the hpt and wrapped the book. In the back alley near my house I started furiously pumping balloons and stuffing the trunk of my car with them. I hid the present with the card on top under all the balloons. Went back home did the dishes and started breakfast. Once oh got and was outside with the digs I asked him to go get milk that i had forgotten in the trunk and popped the trunk with the key fob button. From the front step I did whip out my phone and get it all on video! He opened the trunk and before looking in looks at me filming and says 'what?! like 3 times. Finally he looks and and says 'what did you do this for?' And reads the card, takes a few seconds to let it sink in and just asks excitedly 'really?!?'. Then we hugged it out both in tears on the front step! Aww! Lol
After that had a nice breakfast, visited out friends who are also expecting the news and then toy family BBQ. We didn't tell my family because we're waiting for Kurtis's to be back in town. Hope you liked it! Sorry it's so long!
Thats soooo cool when i get my BFP i wanna do something like this

Yes still in a state of disbelief! But it's fun. Kurtis is getting right into it, reading his book and asking me all sorts if questions about baby. It melts my heart !

I had a book about pregnancy (which I call my pregnancy bible :haha:) And it had something new to read every day. I'd usually read him the top bit of the page which usually said something about what the baby was developing that week. :)

We managed to do more BD yesterday, my OPK was + so I figured we'd better get some more in! And we're gonna try to do today (and possibly tomorrow aswell). Temp was still low this morning though so I haven't O'd just yet! :happydance: that means we will have a better chance!

Yup! The more bd the better. I hope now that you guys aren't stressed about hubby's :spermy: maybe it'll be the trick to get that bfp!

Woo for awesome BD timing!! I've got everything crossed for you :D And then hopefully I am not too far behind you :D

haha, I think we all wanna 'do it already' (getting pregnant I mean :haha:)
No BD for us tonight, but maybe tomorrow. Even if I've ovulated today they usually say the day after is still good aswell right??

From what I know they technically include it to account for the lifespan of the eggie because you only temp once a day O can happen anytime in between. O day is the best day, I think that's when we conceived... But otherwise it sounds like you're covered anyways!

Yeah regardless your bd timing is already awesome cause you should have some :spermy: right there.

true... apparently O day isn't the best day... because it takes several hours (quite a lot I think) for :spermy: to get up to the egg and so it's usually best if they're there ready and waiting for the egg to pop out! And obviously as soon as the egg is released and traveled to the uterus it starts to disintegrate if it's not fertilised. So they say the 3 days before O are the best (I think).
Oh well, I'm covered either way, but it would be nice to get one more BD in....

How are you feeling Talia??
And how are you doing Caitlyn??

I am alright :) Amused at my perfect chart for implantation dip and up trending temps hahaha. Goes to show you can have what looks like a perfect chart and it means absolutely nothing :rofl: Hoping AF comes soon because it is already late according to my regular 28-31 day cycles, but because O was late my lp has pushed AF further. Sigh. Just wanna be in the week before O right now. I am so impatient :lol:.

Haha then maybe it was 3 days before o cuz that's the only other time we dtd. I'm doing great really... Hungry, thirsty, tired and sore boobs that all each take their turns. It's alright I can't complain. Food that I usually like is kinda tasting weird but not enough to stop eating them lol but I'm sure that's to come. How are you?

haha Caitlyn, you never know!!! :winkwink:

Glad you're feeling alright Talia! Grow that baby!!!! :happydance:

I'm ok, I think I may have O'd yesterday as my temp went up a little this morning.
Feeling pretty tired. Not really any news though.... Sorry, I'm a bit boring :p

Apparently everyone is boring today lol.

Hello?.... ello... ello... elloooooo....

Lol! So the witch came but she's pretty light. How's everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->