4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Omgoodness you get to tell Kurtis tomorrow!!! Are you excited?!! I am lol. :headspin:

Thanks Monae. Hopefully SMEP does the trick for you :) How long have you guys been trying?

So Derek may have at least a temporary job. :D Fingers crossed we can try next O.

Hahah ya I'm getting excited! Lol I didn't realize I booked myself evenings and then days today at work... Sooooo tired!

Ooooh so exciting?? Did you come up with a good way to tell him?? Anything special??

Lucas and I made Jay a big chocolate chip cookie today and wrote on it with icing. It says No.1 daddy and I stuck some stars on it aswell!
And I got him some daddy pig Pj's (from peppa pig) https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251287207340?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 I don't know if you can see it....
And he's gonna get a little picture frame with I love daddy on it! :) He's gonna love it!!

Have you got anything planned Caitlyn????

Omgoodness you get to tell Kurtis tomorrow!!! Are you excited?!! I am lol. :headspin:

Thanks Monae. Hopefully SMEP does the trick for you :) How long have you guys been trying?

So Derek may have at least a temporary job. :D Fingers crossed we can try next O.
this is our 3rd month. im praying SMEP works better than what we have been doing

I'm 4dpo and nauseous, and have been suffering from cramps as well as a small appetite :( don't think it's much symptoms hoping to see signs of implantation or a BFP soon!!

Monae, I wish you luck for sure, and that you don't have to wait much longer for your bfp.

Welcome Cricket :) I sure hope those are pregnanxy symptoms for you, hun. How long have you been trying for? And don't worry if you don't have many symptoms... just ask Talia who is definitely pregnant and had thought she was out :)

As for me... looks like Derek may have a job, and if he still does when it is time for O, we are going to try again!! Eee!

Monae, I wish you luck for sure, and that you don't have to wait much longer for your bfp.

Welcome Cricket :) I sure hope those are pregnanxy symptoms for you, hun. How long have you been trying for? And don't worry if you don't have many symptoms... just ask Talia who is definitely pregnant and had thought she was out :)

As for me... looks like Derek may have a job, and if he still does when it is time for O, we are going to try again!! Eee!
Thank you me too.. I hope you get your BFP soon too

i usually use digital opks is it easier or harder to use opks that arent digital

Thank you Naaxi! I literally almost spelt Nazi on accident haha! We have been actively TTC for 3 months now! I'm desperately praying for a baby boy! Haha I really hope they are & it isn't my mind or body playing tricks on me! But Ill wait it out, and can always try harder next month :) wish you luck trying again :)

I use digital OPKs as a back up to "confirm" a positive on the non digital which tend to be cheaper. Also, I like that you can watch them slowly turn dark and can kind of guess when O is near. I got 40 internet cheapies along with 10 hcg tests for 30 $ on opktests.com so using those and then using one, two or three of the digitals instead of the entire pack works better for me financially lol.

Sorry, Cricket, I missed your post! Loving the positive mental attitude :) Three months in I hope it is still fun for you :) And I hope you never get to the stage where it isn't fun anymore. So you are wanting a boy, I assume you have a daughter already?

Sorry, Cricket, I missed your post! Loving the positive mental attitude :) Three months in I hope it is still fun for you :) And I hope you never get to the stage where it isn't fun anymore. So you are wanting a boy, I assume you have a daughter already?

It's okay :) and staying positive in situations like these our the best you can do. Stressing & getting depressed just to me makes it worse! There's always a bright side :) I hope I don't lose this attitude about it either lol! Yes, she's 2 now and tells me everyday she wants a brother! Haha!

I use digital OPKs as a back up to "confirm" a positive on the non digital which tend to be cheaper. Also, I like that you can watch them slowly turn dark and can kind of guess when O is near. I got 40 internet cheapies along with 10 hcg tests for 30 $ on opktests.com so using those and then using one, two or three of the digitals instead of the entire pack works better for me financially lol.
Thank you I was thinking of using non digital opks since its cheaper but i dont know

Hi ladies, sorry for being MIA but yesterday was a fantastic Fathers Day. I did tell Kurtis that morning and it was quite the surprise to pull off.
So here's the story! I hope you can see the collage picture well enough... A few days ago I bought the 'Dude, You're Gonna be a Dad' book and the card. Yesterday morning though I snuck out of bed and did a quick Walmart trip. I developed on of the pics of my hpt, bought some scrapbook paper, pink and blue balloons, a pump and some bacon. In the parking lot I made a bookmark with the paper and the picture of the hpt and wrapped the book. In the back alley near my house I started furiously pumping balloons and stuffing the trunk of my car with them. I hid the present with the card on top under all the balloons. Went back home did the dishes and started breakfast. Once oh got and was outside with the digs I asked him to go get milk that i had forgotten in the trunk and popped the trunk with the key fob button. From the front step I did whip out my phone and get it all on video! He opened the trunk and before looking in looks at me filming and says 'what?! like 3 times. Finally he looks and and says 'what did you do this for?' And reads the card, takes a few seconds to let it sink in and just asks excitedly 'really?!?'. Then we hugged it out both in tears on the front step! Aww! Lol
After that had a nice breakfast, visited out friends who are also expecting the news and then toy family BBQ. We didn't tell my family because we're waiting for Kurtis's to be back in town. Hope you liked it! Sorry it's so long!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 7
I already knew the story but eeee! Soooo cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->