4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Im pretty good started the SMEP today. Im also planning to try preseed. Hoping it works

I'm good! Temp went up again this morning, so I added a temp for tomorrow and FF said O was tuesday, so that would make me 2dpo today :) Like I thought!
So I'm expecting AF on the 1st. So gonna try and wait to test until then! Unless I get any major symptoms, like sore boobs... then I might test earlier! :winkwink:

Yes boring! Lol sorry bout AF Caitlyn but its time to start fresh! Good luck with your tactics monae! Ella is def looks like you O'd hope you get those crosshairs soon.
Afm, kurtis and I went to the info night at the birth centre and it was great! That place is beautiful!! They answered all our questions and kurtis really liked it, he was pretty set on a hospital birth but he's come right around! He's been so crazy researching everything that yesterday he put himself in a tailspin and really freaked himself out researching all the bad things that can happen thru pregnancy etc. pretty much to the point of tears, poor guy! I love that he's so curious and involved though!

Wow can't believe you've been already, and you're thinking about all that! Haha... It's exciting though, but when I was pregnant with my first I put the whole thinking about birth off until I couldn't anymore :haha: It was too scary!
And then about 2 weeks before my duedate I was thinking to myself: I don't wanna do this! Can we go back in time and not get pregnant? I don't wanna give birth! But it's the best thing I ever did, so no regrets! :winkwink:

Fingers crossed my hubby's swimmers are feeling confident now they know they're all good and they find that eggy and fertilize it!!! :haha:

The thing is here in Our city there is only one birth centre and midwives are kinda few and far between so you gotta get in early since they can only take a certain amount of births a month. I was really impressed with them there, so it's exciting. as a student I was placed in labour and delivery at a hospital for 3 months so I have a good idea what the important things are. They're set up to handle most complications so that out my mind at ease!

That's awesome Talia :D I know I won't make it that far across the city... wonder if midwives will come to Grey Nuns instead... I don't think they're allowed though... sigh. I am going to make an at home birth kit anyways... just in case. Because from first cramp to in my arms with Rowan was 2 hours and 10 minutes, and usually number two is quicker... well I just want to be prepared lol.

Wow! Lucky you Caitlyn!!
For me it was 82 hrs! First contraction was on thursday morning 9am. Didn't have him until sunday evening 7.36 pm! It was probably so long partially cause he had his hand on his face, but still.... Really hope the next one won't take that long!! :haha:

Wow my temp shot up again this morning! Got my crosshairs and will be 4dpo AGAIN! tomorrow! :p

Hahah 4dpo again! That's hilarious! And Caitlyn midwives each have their own admitting privileges. The Lucina ones usually admit to sturgeon, but there is a practice, new beginnings which is on the south side they might admit to the nuns...

Wow Ella! Look at that temp! That is awesome! Maybe baby?!! And haha 4dpo for what, the fourth time for this thread? Can't wait to get rid of AF and join you!! Hopefully you find out you're knocked up on Canada Day haha. It's good luck! I may start trying around there, even though I'll only be on CD13. We'll see.

Talia, I have no clue about the midwife options in and around Edmonton lol. Glad I know you now :) And you have to tell me how it goes with your parents tonight!! And omg you're an appleseed today <3

Yup 4th time!! *sigh* Fingers crossed it'll actually work this time!
I noticed today that (according to FF) my duedate would be 11th of March. And my sister's birthday is/was the 12th of March, so if the baby would be 1 day late and would be a girl that would be awesome! My sister died 13 years ago and we were gonna use her name as a middle name for when we have a girl aswell!
Funny thing is that I'm due AF on the 1st of July which is when she died.... it's kinda freaky, but maybe it's all meant to be!! It would be awesome!! So I think I'm gonna try to wait until the 1st, though hubby said I could test at 10dpo - :haha: he's starting to get excited now aswell!!

Really hope you can join me soon Caitlyn!! That's how we started! We need to get back to being on the same schedule!! haha

Yup 4th time!! *sigh* Fingers crossed it'll actually work this time!
I noticed today that (according to FF) my duedate would be 11th of March. And my sister's birthday is/was the 12th of March, so if the baby would be 1 day late and would be a girl that would be awesome! My sister died 13 years ago and we were gonna use her name as a middle name for when we have a girl aswell!
Funny thing is that I'm due AF on the 1st of July which is when she died.... it's kinda freaky, but maybe it's all meant to be!! It would be awesome!! So I think I'm gonna try to wait until the 1st, though hubby said I could test at 10dpo - :haha: he's starting to get excited now aswell!!

Really hope you can join me soon Caitlyn!! That's how we started! We need to get back to being on the same schedule!! haha
That would be cool hope you get your BFP. So we started the SMEP on CD 9 today is CD 11 and today we were unable to BD do you think we still have a chance..

Just missing one day won't affect your chances, how close are you to O... You're still fine

Ella, I think all those dates hopefully have a very positive meaning in your life soon BFP!!

Ella, that would be amazing. I am terribly sorry about your sister, and I really hope that this can become a happier time of year for you and that this is it. I send a thousand and one hugs your way. Also, I so wish we were in sync (snort... n*sync) again. Dumb mc screwed up everything...

Monae, if it makes you feel better, I could bd on cd 11 until the cows came home and I wouldn't get pregnant. The furthest away I can bd and it have much effect is roughly cd 15. And one day won't kill your chances.

:haha: Talia you make me laugh! Telling Caitlyn off for still being up! :haha:

Monae, if you're not in your fertile window yet it really doesn't matter whether you skip a day or not... for me, same as Caitlyn CD11 is not important because it's still another 7-9 days before I ovulate. So it all depends on when you ovulate, but still 1 day isn't gonna mess things up!
When I conceived my son I only BD 4&3 days before O and on O day and the day after I think....(though I wasn't temping or using OPK's so can't b 100% sure on whether I ovulated on the day I thought I did but I did feel some cramps so fairly sure) Anyway, good luck!

Ahw Caitlyn, it's not your fault. I had a cycle that was a bit messed up aswell, remember when I was 3 days late.... so that also didn't help! :hugs:
At least we're still in it together! :kiss:

Oh yeah, as you can tell, my temp dropped today.... I think I might've been sleeping with my mouth open though, cause my tongue was feeling all weird and kinda numb :haha: So that might be why! Excited to see what my temp is gonna do tomorrow!

Just missing one day won't affect your chances, how close are you to O... You're still fine

Ella, I think all those dates hopefully have a very positive meaning in your life soon BFP!!
I usually O between CD 16-17 . I really hope this is my month

:haha: Talia you make me laugh! Telling Caitlyn off for still being up! :haha:

Monae, if you're not in your fertile window yet it really doesn't matter whether you skip a day or not... for me, same as Caitlyn CD11 is not important because it's still another 7-9 days before I ovulate. So it all depends on when you ovulate, but still 1 day isn't gonna mess things up!
When I conceived my son I only BD 4&3 days before O and on O day and the day after I think....(though I wasn't temping or using OPK's so can't b 100% sure on whether I ovulated on the day I thought I did but I did feel some cramps so fairly sure) Anyway, good luck!

Ahw Caitlyn, it's not your fault. I had a cycle that was a bit messed up aswell, remember when I was 3 days late.... so that also didn't help! :hugs:
At least we're still in it together! :kiss:
Thank You!!!!! I really appreciate all the support from you guys... Its good to know I have so much support here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->