4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Yes monae see skipping one day is fine since its just on the edge, not even, of your fertile window... Remember that it's most important to bd the 3 days before O, O day and the day after for good measure. I don't know what smep wants you to do but if you bd only those days of your cycle you have very good chances, the rest doesn't matter

My right boob has started hurting lately when I ovulate.... it's really weird... It's just a bit sore on the side....
What is everyone upto this weekend??
I'm pretty bored tonight to be honest..... Was playing sims3 earlier but my laptop overheated and just shut down, so I gotta start again now! :S
Might go swimming tomorrow with hubby and Lucas :) Other than that nothing going on this weekend... not done anything today really... Except walking to the shop around the corner and they didn't have what I needed so had to walk further down the road. Lucas was with me and insisted on me carrying him about halfway on the way back!! :dohh: He's so heavy now!!! He's usually quite happy to walk but he was tired.... That's what happens when you wake up crying and then continue to cry every time mummy (or daddy) leaves your room in the middle of the night.... Took him in our bed in the end (after sitting with him in his room for ages) You'd be surprised how small a kingsize bed is when you have a 2 year old in between you and your husband :haha:

Anyway, hope everyone is good!! :hugs:

I should tell preggo over there to go to bed... Up at midnight lol...

Ella, your chart is still pretty awesome... do you feel positive about this month?

Yes monae see skipping one day is fine since its just on the edge, not even, of your fertile window... Remember that it's most important to bd the 3 days before O, O day and the day after for good measure. I don't know what smep wants you to do but if you bd only those days of your cycle you have very good chances, the rest doesn't matter

Thank you. Smep tells you to bd everyday after you get a positive opk

I should tell preggo over there to go to bed... Up at midnight lol...

Ella, your chart is still pretty awesome... do you feel positive about this month?

:haha: Yeah Talia, GO TO BED!!! :winkwink: you need it :winkwink:

I don't know I'm quite positive sometimes but other times I'm like, it's not gonna happen..... Guess I just try to tell myself that because it's easier, as I won't get my hopes up TOO much then... still be disappointed probably, though last month I was more annoyed than disappointed. I wasn't gonna test till the 1st last month and then on the 31st I went to the toilet and said to hubby: I told you I wasn't pregnant!!! (cause AF started) and I was kinda annoyed rather than upset. Oh well, as we say.... our favourite thing to say I think.... 'we'll see what happens'! :dohh:

How's your cycle coming along, has the :witch: buggered off yet???

oh haha just looked at your chart... you're CD4 and I'm 4dpo! :p See, we're still sort of in sync! :winkwink:

I hear you about being toddlers waking every time you try to leave their room last night... I did the same song and dance last night with Rowan and ended up bringing him straight in with us. He usually stays in his own room until at least one but usually 3 or so. But I gave in at midnightm poor guy is getting a bunch of teeth... at least two molars on the bottom but I think two more on the top.

We went to the highland games in a neighbouring town today, it was nice.

And omg I am bleeding like a stuck pig today. That's what I get for the unusually light first few days.

Also... go to bed Ella :rofl: It's past midnight... ;) Ack I miss you guys. Feeling needy today hahahahaaa. How's everyones lives?

Hahaha I had a 2.5 hr nap yesterday that's why I was up late! So ha!! How were the games? We just did a crazy clean of the house threw a shit ton of things out... Just junk stashed in our closets lol feels so good

Omg can you help us do our closet/basement??? Hahahahaaa. I'm a mild hoarder.

Also, when did the location of our thread change? Lol.

Hahah no thanks! Ya some of the stuff that kurtis Brought when he moved here is still in boxes lol we did a good job organizing and such, now for the actual cleaning part

Ugh... I'm in one of those moods today.... was feeling quite good yesterday and thought we could go swimming, but hubby didn't wake up until late and so we decided we'd go swimming today, but now we don't want to anymore :dohh:
And I'm now just laying on the sofa being all bored but I also can't be bothered to do anything... whatever I think off I'm like.... naaaahh... don't wanna do that!

Hate feeling like that!!

Ya I hate those days too! Today is day 2 of Kurtis's mom staying with us, and we still haven't spilled the beans, waiting for his dad to get here this evening! Eeekkkkkk

Eeeeeee Talia! Again... let me know how it goes :D

Seriously guys, I am supwr curious about when our chat moved from TWW category to the TTC groups and discussions! And did a moderator do it? Cause I have tried to move posts before and still don't know how lol.

I don't think you can move posts... you can't delete them either, which is kind of annoying sometimes...
I never even notice if it moves, cause I just get an email when there's a new post and otherwise I just go to my User CP and click on it there (in the subscriptions bit)

I've been playing candy crush and I'm stuck on this level... it's a pain!! Haven't even really got close to finishing it either!! :dohh:

Hmm I didn't notice cuz I just go thru my subscriptions... I will let you know! Kurtis is having a hard time keeping the secret but I know he'll make it! Lol I play candy crush too and I'm too far and been stuck for too long so I haven't played in weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->