4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

I'm too addicted not to play it.... I'm on level 213 and soooo stuck! :wacko:

Oh wow!! I'm on 162! Lol man we just power cleaned Kurtis's parents new house with his aunts.. So wiped!!!

ugh... I hate cleaning! :growlmad: Sooooo not looking forward to having to power scrub the rest of the house when we move!! At least the top floor is done, apart from the bathroom (we have a weird house with 3 floors, or 5, depending on how you look at it...:haha:)
We cleaned our last house for days because I was pregnant (20 weeks +) so it took us ages! Didn't have the energy!

Have you told his parents yet???

No not yet, his dad gets in around 8 or 9 tonight! We're getting anxious!!

You've probably told them by now. Eeeee :headspin: So much fun! :)

And I always went to tww and then found our thread lol. And when done posting would click the quicklink back to the tww section as it is my favourite area of the forums. Blah. Lol.

Looks like AF is on her way out. Yay... hopefully I don't see her for a looooong time. :wave:

Yes we did tell them, they're so excited but Kurtis's mom says she 'knew' she even told friends and fam about her suspicions... Didn't help that kurtis was avoiding her so she knew something was up! It was great!!

Haha that's great! :hugs:

Please, i need your help, please remind me not to get excited over 1 high temp.... don't want to get disappointed again.... you can be excited for me, but do it quietly! :winkwink: i'm just trying to tell myself last time my temp was that high it was nothing either but that doesn't seem to be helping too much.... and now i'm wondering what my temp was yesterday... couldn't take it cause i woke up late and hadn't been sleeping very well - i only like to take my temp when it's gonna be accurate ..

(Whisper) yay high temp! But don't read into it too much!

I'm trying not to.... my boobs feel a bit sore though, not so much when I touch them, more like pressure... it's weird, can't really explain. But I think I've had that before... so probably should stop thinking about babies and being pregnant all together :haha:

The tww drives me batty. I think I'd rather think I'm pregnant and end up not that not think I am pregnant and end up pregnant... now that both times I was I "knew" by 5dpo I think I would be upset if I couldn't tell. Put too much pressure on myself lol.

Haha that doesn't make any sense to me :p i'd rather think i'm not and end up pregnant so i avoid disappointment if i'm not. Hate disappointment!
Feeling pretty positive atm... fingers crossed eh?! I think i'm gonna test on friday (10dpo) unless my temps make me think i'm not then i'm just gonna wait for AF to show.... only got 1 test and gonna keep it that way, don't wanna waste it!

Hopefully time will go fast and you can start again aswell caitlyn! Hurry up O!

I can't wait for you to test, I wish we could already know! Hopefully less stress due to finding out his swimmers work gives you a lovely bfp in a few days' time... and then hopefully I find out I am in your bump club by july 20th ish? Lol.

Yay!! Testing time soon and then a few weeks and Caitlyn too!!

Lol the donor is like "time to try again??!!!" I am not even done my period. Lmao. :rofl: Silly boy... seems more excited than Derek is haha. Actually Derek is stressed about trying again but I am choosing to ignore his stress. We will find a way. We have everything for the first at least year anyways...

Ya screw his stress!! You're exactly right! Kurtis's stress about mc seems to be gone, he's told his whole family now and some friends at work! Lol

yeah it'll all work out!!!
I hope we get a bfp on friday, but I'm not so sure anymore now! I thought maybe it was a possibility yesterday but today I'm not feeling it!

We got our letter today about the courtdate 9th of August so hopefully the stupid council will finally get things moving and give us a house (before we have to go to court!!!)

Hopefully both me and Caitlyn can join you soon Talia!!!

August 9th is the day after my birthday :) But I sure hope they get a move on before the court date.They just like the extra income you're giving. Asshats.

Talia, that's awesome that he is so excited :)

Okaaaaay AF... You've been here a whole 7 days. Bugger off now so I can start trying again soon <3

August 9th is the day after my birthday :) But I sure hope they get a move on before the court date.They just like the extra income you're giving. Asshats.

Talia, that's awesome that he is so excited :)

Okaaaaay AF... You've been here a whole 7 days. Bugger off now so I can start trying again soon <3
hoping af leaves soon. I only have 1 OPK left and Im trying to wait until I feel ovulation signs so I can test..

She is still hanging around. So annoying.

Monae, you should get some cheapie internet OPKs :) I hate running out. When do you normally O? Is there a pattern? Lately mine has been around cd19-21 aside from last cycle which was wonky because of the mc.

Talia and Ella, how are you ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->