4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Still alright over here, pretty boring! Counting down the days til our appt! The truck is breaking down so I had to go take it in today :s hope it's not expensive

Oh no! That sucks... Our truck Is always in a constant state of breaking down, so I know the feeling. And if you get a scan I wanna see it :) Yay tiny teddy bear baby lol!

Yeah, still good here... also boring....
Had a long day today. Took Lucas to nursery, then walked back home and walked to the shops with hubby, walked from the shop to Lucas' nursery to pick him up and then my friend text me if I could look after her little girl for a bit (who is also 2 yrs old, about Lucas' age, slightly older) So she came over and has just left! We walked almost 6 miles today!! Well I think I walked more than that actually..
So now it's time for dinner and then time to chill out!!

Ya I'm sure we'll get a scan as soon as we're able to which will be hopefully soon after.... Either way 12 weeks will be right around the corner if we do have to wait...

Hmm... see I don't know how low risk pregnancies are. I always have bleeding and they want early u/s with that at 6ish weeks and 9ish weeks and then 12 like normal.

I don't know what it's like in Canada, but in England it's 12 weeks for your first scan with low risk pregnancy. Even when you've had a miscarriage before.
Unless you've had quite a few, which I guess would make you a high-risk pregnancy.

Caitlyn is trying to convince me that I'm pregnant (of fb chat) haha...
Wonder if she's right!! :shrug:

Then what do you do at your first appointment? Blood pressure and urine and that's it?

And I guess we'll have to wait and see what your temps do, Ella.............. :test:

Your chart looks good ella! I hope it's two pink lines for you! I think the first appt is more like a meet and greet and the usual stuff like you said... I'm hoping they might try the Doppler?! Maybe, but who knows, I'll let you know!

Yeah over here the first appointment is like that. You should've already been to the hospital to do bloods, though they don't look at your hcg....not sure what they do test for.... i always think it's weird cause my doctor here and where we lived before when i was pregnant with lucas never made me do a test, they just believed me that i was pregnant i guess..... anyway, first mw appointment they go through your bloods and see if you have had all the immunisations(like rubella etc.) And ask if you've had chicken pox. And do a urine sample that's about it. And that's around 7 weeks (cause my mw came round to my house for it after i had my mc, cause we couldn't contact her and the doctors surgery didn't know either....was nice! NOT!)

Temp was still high this morning, it was 36.94 yesterday and 36.92 this morning so still good! I think my temp usually dropsaround 9dpo for af! Fx!

OMG!!! I'm not making this up am I???
I caved in and tested.....

What do you think???
I'm so freaking out right now!!!

Attachments

• CAM00951.jpg
    CAM00951.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 10
  • CAM00952.jpg
    CAM00952.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 8
Sorry they're not the best pics. They were taken at 3 minutes. But there is no denying that line now! Will try to take a better pic later, still nees confrimation from you girls as hubby is out and haven't been able to show him yet.

I officially hate this time difference! Ugh!

Omg hunny it is there!! It is definitely there!! Eeeeeeeeee!!!!!! :dance::happydance::headspin:

Oh wow! I almost fell out of my chair at work! Yay! Exactly like we said!! And 9 dpo? That's awesome! :happydance:

And guys it wasn't even fmu! That's impressive for 9dpo...

Oh wow!! You totally got it Ella! Soo pumped for you!!

And it just goes to show that bnb peer pressure brings on the bfps! I didn't wanna test either but hey there we both got it! Caitlyn's next!

This was it an hour later.... It's so obvious in real life!!!

So.... I took the test before I had to take Lucas out to his swimming lesson.... totally freaking out! Then when we were out I bought hubby a card that said Sorry..... And I wrote in it: Sorry, I can't go on any rides with you at Legoland (we got free tickets to go on the 7th of July)
Gave it to him when we got home, he read it, looked at me and said: ARE YOU???
:haha: So I showed him the test and we both agreed I don't need to take a digi... cause it's pretty obvious. Don't see the point in spending £9 on a digi test just to see the same result! Though it is nice to see the actual word!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• CAM00956.jpg
    CAM00956.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 6
Lol do a digi for fun :) But eeeeeeeeeeeee :happydance::dance::headspin:

And yay peer pressure hahahahaa!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads