4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Pretty soon we will have to change this thread to a pregnancy discussion thread haha!

I have 2 tickers now!! :happydance:
Can't stop smiling!!! :haha:

Yeah soon you'll join us and we can be the bumpsquad! :haha:

Me too!!

Some idiot on Countdown to pregnancy said: I don't think you can count this as positive as the picture was taken an hour after you took the test. And I was like.... yeah but it was already positive before.... Just couldn't see it too well in the pictures. Now I'm doubting it! :growlmad: But then again, I know it is positive cause I've had plenty of negative/evap FRERs and they never looked like this even days after!
Doing the digi in the morning!

It's not an evap you said the first pics were 3 mins in and frer keep their colour for a while. As long as it turned during the time frame you're golden! Screw that person!

haha I know... just don't like it when people say stuff like that!!

Can't wait to have my first appointment (and scan) and am wondering when I'll start showing, as it took quite a while last time (past 20 weeks) but should be quicker with your 2nd! My friends all started showing pretty early with their 2nd. Like around 8 weeks! Though they are quite slim!

You should join the thread 'the 12 week wait' in first tri... Everyone waiting for appts and scans! I'm counting down every day! Gah

Yeah, FRERs develop over 24 hours I have read somewhere. The first faint line showed within the time frame, it just got darker as time went on. Screw that person. I had someone say my mc positive looked like an evap... even though it clearly had colour.

well, like I said I've seen enough evaps on FRER to know this wasn't one! Even when it was only at 3 minutes I didn't have to squint. Just didn't really come out in pictures!

I saw the 12 week wait thread in 1st tri! Might have to join! I'm gonna ring the doctor next week to get an appointment so they can book me in with the mw.

I feel bad now, cause we're talking about being pregnant, but we're still waiting for Caitlyn to join us!! Hurry up and O so we can wait anxiously to see if you're in aswell!!! :kiss:

Don't feel bad on my account, if you didn't talk about your pregnancies, I'd be all alone in here talking to myself hahaha! I like the chatter :) And hopefully I join you ladies soon.

Yup you'll be joining us ASAP! Can't wait for O and your TWW you know now that you've peer pressured Ella and I you're gonna get it twice as bad!!

Confirmed!!! Woke up pretty nervous that this digi was gonna be negative, but it's definitely not!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• CAM00957.jpg
    CAM00957.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 3
And your O is right around the corner! Hope you catch it

Yay Ella!!!!!! So awesome.

Talia, I only pressured you both because it was obvious that you guys were pregnant lol! I mean seriously, your charts and symptoms were awesome. Mother nature is rude but not that rude hahahaha. But I can't wait to O either... <3 Also!! Yay 6 weeks!! And being the size of a sweet pea! That's adorable.

haha that's funny, I'm exactly 2 weeks behind you Talia!! :happydance:
According to my app on my phone it's the size of a mustard seed today! :thumbup:
I think I implanted pretty early though, 4dpo... by the looks of my chart... https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2013-06-28&mode=a&ts=1372437131&u=

Did I see that right on your chart Caitlyn?? Has the :witch: finally cleared off???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->