4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

That's awesome! 2 weeks! I told Caitlyn I'm happy I've graduated from the seed stage, even though I guess a pea is a seed ish! Started the real nausea today though! Hopefully you have a pretty easy 2 weeks like I had! Are you able to get bloodwork?

I'm gonna make an appointment with my doctor next week, should be getting bloods done straight away then! They usually send me to the hospital so it's upto me when I get it done..

I can't wait to move on to bigger things!! Peas are quite sizeable though... compared to seeds :p I think it's amazing how small our babies are before they are born....and we think they're small then!

Yes!! The witch did finally clear off. There was the tiniest bit of spotting yesterday but then she was gone. Nine days is more than enough lol! So now on to testing soon for OPKs.

That's neat that you ladies are exactly two weeks apart :D Are you both counting from LMP or O?

I'm counting from LMP, cause that makes me further along. Going by O it puts my EDD at 11th of March, so that would make me 3 weeks and 3 days I think, if I counted that right... And with Lucas I ovulated on CD20 I think and counted my EDD at 7th of Feb. and the dating scan at 12 weeks confirmed that!
My EDD now is exactly a month after Lucas's :haha:

I'm going from O because I O'd on cd 21 so I know that'll put me out by as week basically. I might change it if the dating scan is way off, but it should be pretty accurate I think

I went from O with the mc. I think I will next time too so I don't "measure small" unnecessarily. And then like Talia will change it if ny scan shows a huge discepancy.

I want to be trying again... these days before I can even start OPKs I feel useless lol.

can you guys look at my chart and let me know what you think we were unable to BD tonight. do you think we BD'd enough

You definitely have a good chance even if you miss a day or two, doesn't look like you ovulated yet, so keep at it if you can!

Monae, even if you ovulate on monday you still have a good shot. Just keep at 'er all you can until your temp rises :) Good luck.

Poor little guy is hot and miserable tonight. Putting him to bed early.

How goes it, ladies?

Hot and miserable here too! I was so hit after bussing it and walking home I literally stripped out of my scrubs at the front door lol and I'm still dying. Had a bit of food but still feeling pretty icky

Yeah I am still awake cause we are all hot and sticky... blah. And you must be feeling horrid cause you were already feeling icky. Aww... poor lady <3

ETA: Still up. 2:30am... gunna try to go to bed. Maybe.

well my temp rose today. I am still going to try to BD today hoping this month I will get my BFP

Ugh ya it's hard to sleep in this heat hope you got some zzzs Caitlyn.
Looks like you probably O'd, as long as that temp wasn't taken too far from your normal time, I see its an open circle... Either way you definitely have a good chance

Yeah I was eventually able to fall asleep :) How are you ladies today?

Monae, looks like you did O so one more bd would be good and then the loooong wait :) Good luck.

I'm bored today, feeling better than yesterday though. Work is slow but I think I'm going for a pedicure with Kurtis's mom today! Yay!

Yay that's awesome. I have never had a pedicure. Hope it is nice and relaxing for you :)

I'm just waiting while my nails dry, I had never either until I went the first time with Kurtis's mom. We should go one day! You deserve it!

Yeah I was eventually able to fall asleep :) How are you ladies today?

Monae, looks like you did O so one more bd would be good and then the loooong wait :) Good luck.
I hope so. and hope I get my BFP its weird this cycle i feel like i got sore breasts sooner hoping its a good sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->