4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Maybe I'll get one with you Talia when I get knocked up :) My mum keeps recommending I get one. :)

Monae, my fingers are crossed for you. I am thinking the tender breasts at this point is just hormones but we will hope you catch that egg. :)

Maybe I'll get one with you Talia when I get knocked up :) My mum keeps recommending I get one. :)

Monae, my fingers are crossed for you. I am thinking the tender breasts at this point is just hormones but we will hope you catch that egg. :)
Im trying not to get my hopes up... I usually get sore boobs right before af but Ive had them for about 1 week

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday! We went out to 'Armed Forces Day' which is basically like a fun day with some rides and some 'shows' and some army/airforce stuff there! Saw a bike 'show' (doing jumps and wheelies and that stuff) and just had a little walk around, took some pictures and then went to a bbq at a friends house, stayed there till 11.30pm (even Lucas was awake for most of it, until about 10.30/11!) So I had a bit of a lay-in from him! I got up at 8.45 and he was still in bed, but he was awake when I checked on him!

I've been worried about this pregnancy... Not having any symptoms... boobs aren't sore (which they also weren't with my mc which is probably why I'm worrying about it!)
Going to ring the doctor tomorrow to get an appointment. Think I'm gonna tell him that I'm pretty worried, hopefully he'll offer me an early scan or extra blood tests to put my mind at ease! It's so hard not to worry! Wish I could fastforward to my first scan and/or when you can feel the baby move cause then you know it's ok!! I guess there really isn't much point in worrying though cause there's nothing you can do to prevent it anyway! :nope:

So how is the ovulation process coming on Caitlyn???
And how are you feeling Talia??

Hey Ella, I know ... The 12 week wait is so tough! I've had barely any symptoms but my boobs I can usually rely on to be sore. Otherwise just the last few days I get gaggy and nauseous. Try to get another blood maybe, that would hopefully ease you. I'd love to get an earlier scan but :(
Otherwise things here are kinda boring, we did go out to our friends cabin so we'll be spending Canada day out at the lake!

That sounds like a fun day, Ella :) And I know what you mean, I know my next pregnancy I am going to be so cautious about getting excited and about who I tell. It sucks because it kind of ruins the magic of it all lol. But I am sure your fluff will be alright. You rainbow baby has finally come :) :hugs:

I am bored over here... think I'll take an OPK although I am not even close to O for sure. But the days are dragging lol. Installed our a/c in the bedroom so temps will be lower... good thing we did that well before o lol.

Monae, try not to ger too excited at 1dpo. Sore boobs are probably caused by ovulation at this point.

I really hope so!! :flower:

I'm bored too! Been in a crappy mood today..... Decided I'd lay on the bed and watch a film (friends with benefits) and am kind of halfway through that. Had a half hr/45 min. nap in between....
Still feel crappy though - moodwise!

Can't wait for you to O and then get to testing time!! YAY!!! :happydance: We'll both have our rainbow babies :baby:

That sounds like a fun day, Ella :) And I know what you mean, I know my next pregnancy I am going to be so cautious about getting excited and about who I tell. It sucks because it kind of ruins the magic of it all lol. But I am sure your fluff will be alright. You rainbow baby has finally come :) :hugs:

I am bored over here... think I'll take an OPK although I am not even close to O for sure. But the days are dragging lol. Installed our a/c in the bedroom so temps will be lower... good thing we did that well before o lol.

Monae, try not to ger too excited at 1dpo. Sore boobs are probably caused by ovulation at this point.
Im not considering my sore boobs as a sign of anything. Because i just ovulated. I just think its weird that they started hurting a lot sooner than normal this cycle.. I took my temp a little later today not sure how much that affects it. my trmp was 98.04 just like yesterday.. hoping it stays high i keep having pregnancy dreams

Having pregnancy dreams is totally normal, I had them loads of times even when not pregnant.... It's cause your mind is busy with wanting to be pregnant you dream about it....

OPK is negative as predicted. Think I'll skip tomorrow. Maybe. Lol. I am starting to do small exercises every day. I wanna get fit for my little :) And for me.

And I totally know what you mean about dreams where you're pregnant. Often we dream about the last thing we are thinking about so I have pregnant dreams a lot.

Having pregnancy dreams is totally normal, I had them loads of times even when not pregnant.... It's cause your mind is busy with wanting to be pregnant you dream about it....
I had dreams people around me were pregnant I had a dream right before ovulation that I got my BFP.. I just have weird dreams that seem so real..

haha I think it's funny how you and I were talking on fb the other day about how we wanted to lose weight, Caitlyn!! And then I got my bfp :happydance:
Hopefully the same thing will happen to you!! :flower:

Haha seems to be the trend I started going for jogs with the dog the cycle I got my bfp! Lol wish I woulda dropped some weight prior but hey! What can ya do but try to be as healthy as you can!

Well hopefully my new mini work outs help. Wonder if sit ups/ crunches/ planks/ push ups would be bad in the tww...

I think ab workouts are fine in the TWW... On one of my pregnancy apps it says go ahead in the first tri but usually in the second it gets too hard with that wee belly in the way

I think ab workouts are fine in the TWW... On one of my pregnancy apps it says go ahead in the first tri but usually in the second it gets too hard with that wee belly in the way...

I got told in the gym not to do any ab workouts when I was pregnant with Lucas. (yes, I used to go to the gym!! :haha:)
But I think you should do what you're comfortable with.... I personally didn't do any exercise (other than walking) in the 2ww because if I found out I was pregnant and it would go wrong again I wouldn't want to have ANYTHING that I could possibly blame myself for. Like drinking alcohol, I didn't do that because I know that if I'd have another mc I would probably blame myself because I drank alcohol, even if that had nothing to do with it - cause you never know.... it just made me feel better to know 100% sure that there wasn't anything I did to possibly cause me having a mc.

But like I said, it's a personal decision.. there are plenty of pregnant women that still exercise, and it's actually good for you cause it could help with your labour, but it depends on what you feel comfortable with!

Yeah I probably won't during the tww... just go on walks and be more active than normal. Hafta be anyways, start watching the neighbour's kid starting Wednesday.

Had my doctors appointment today, nothing special, just weighed me and took my bloodpressure and looked/felt at/for the little lump I told you about Caitlyn... don't think it's there anymore though... And he said he didn't feel anything and it looked normal. So that's all good.
Also, he said to make an appointment with the nurse because apparently they have to refer me to a midwife and send me for my bloodtest. I don't know why, think it's a bit stupid really... why do I have to go back for the next person to do exactly the same (plus 1 or 2 things) when he could've just done it! :dohh:

Anyway, going back on wednesday. Hopefully I'll get my first midwife appointment around 7 weeks again like last time! Cause that's only 3 weeks from now! :happydance:

My appt is in 3 weeks! Not fair! Lol but happy for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->