4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Oh it's not like a midwife appointment. All she's gonna do is probably take my blood pressure again and then give me a piece of paper to take to the hospital to get my bloods done. And then she's gonna tell the midwives that they have a new 'patient' or 'client' :haha: That's all!!

My friend just text me to say she saw my FB status about how I managed to bleach my shirt in places whilst I was cleaning the bathroom and she said: oh not a good idea to clean with bleach when you're pregnant! And now I'm worried!! Thanks for that!! :dohh: Maybe I should've worn gloves or let hubby do it... but it wasn't straight bleach and it's not like I was in there for ages and I made sure to wash my hands properly afterwards!!

Hope it doesn't matter!!! Please tell me I'll be ok!!! :cry:

How did she know you were pg already? You didn't announce it on fb did ya? Re: the bleach I'm sure you are fine, again many ppl don't even know they're pg this early. And like you said it was diluted or what not and you weren't in for long... Just chill and celebrate!

No I didn't announce it on FB! :p She's one of my best friends and knew I'd been trying, so I told her! I told a couple of friends....and told my family today. I'm just too excited after having the mc last year and finally being pregnant again! But we're not telling anyone else until 12 weeks. But I just know that if I don't tell anyone that I'm pregnant I'm gonna struggle if it goes wrong again cause I'm gonna want someone (other than hubby) to know about it and comfort me and make me feel better....
Hubby didn't wanna tell anyone, including family until 12 weeks, but I HAD to tell my family, because I know I wouldn't like it very much if one of my sisters would be pregnant and didn't tell me until 12 weeks....Maybe weird, but that's how I feel. He's not telling his family yet though, apart from his brother who will keep his mouth shut anyway... only telling him because he's coming to Legoland with us and he's probably gonna ask why I'm not going in any of the rollercoasters (he knows I like them!!) :dohh:
I wish I could go in the rollercoasters but it's definitely worth not going in them if that means I get to be pregnant! :happydance: Rather be pregnant than go in the rollercoasters! :haha:

Ya I felt the same way about telling ppl, I've never suffered a loss but I would feel better if something happened and a few close ppl could provide support. I'm so excited for you, you can still go on the less intense rides I'm sure

today was rough I dont know if it means anything but my boobs have been super sore and i was really nauseous today. not sure why. I sometimes get this right before af..looks like i O'ed on Friday.. Im so happy for everyone who has recently gotten their BFP i hope to be joining you soon

Probably still from the O hormones but yay for the countdown to testing

The hardest par t is waiting and trying not to get too hopeful or stress

Yeah Monae, I'd try not to stress about it this early in your cycle. At this point there could be a plethora of reasons for each symptom, so I try not to symptom spot until 5dpo at the earliest.

Sorry I was away. Just getting back from Canada Day celebrations. :) I'm boring anyways. Still bummed my SIL is knocked up and not me yet lol. Ah well.

How you ladies? I'm excited for your appointments :)

Not feeling great today... having really bad hot flashes.... and not in a great mood. On top of that lucas and i were running late when we went to his little friend's house (i look after him for an hour and take them both to nursery) and lucas kept standing still....

Yeah Monae, I'd try not to stress about it this early in your cycle. At this point there could be a plethora of reasons for each symptom, so I try not to symptom spot until 5dpo at the earliest.

Sorry I was away. Just getting back from Canada Day celebrations. :) I'm boring anyways. Still bummed my SIL is knocked up and not me yet lol. Ah well.

How you ladies? I'm excited for your appointments :)
I decided Im going to try not to read too much into anything. I really do hope i get my BFP but there is always a possibility it wont happen this month

Hey ladies, sorry j haven't been on lately but on Saturday my dog had a spinal cord stroke and I had to drive back in from the lake to take care of my poor girl. She's doing a lot better but is still weak on her back legs. I think yesterday cuz she was feeling a lot better we let her do too much so today I want to get a baby gate so she just stays in a small area of the house to rest.
Anyways, pretty boring here except had a bit of pink and sometimes brownish on wiping thru all this. Didn't wanna get my panties in a knot, but I hope all is good in there. It was only a couple times and extremely light, think it was just an irritated cervix.
As for appt I'm still counting down, less than 3 weeks at least!

Did you have any sex lately?? Cause that could cause it.
I was gonna say, were you due your period around this time cause some people still spot when they are supposed to have their period... I was due mine yesterday, nothing though!! :happydance:

I'm gonna go see the nurse in about 50 minutes, cause the surgery called to cancel tomorrow's appointment and they asked if I could come in today instead!
Been having a bit of cramping, but I think they were bowel cramps :S And have some pressure around the lower abdomen/back. Keep checking when I go to the toilet that there's no blood!! :dohh: Gonna ask the nurse if I could get an extra bloodtest to compare the hcg levels so I know it's rising ok!

No no sex lately lol I get too crampy and plus Kurtis stayed at the lake this weekend lol it was after a bm so I'm pretty sure I read that it was expected sometimes. And no for AF I think it would have been due in a few weeks.
Hopefully you can get another beta!

I'm only getting 1 blood test I think... It didn't look like she was gonna give me a blood test at all, until I asked her for one. And she had to lie on the form to get me it! She wrote down that I was bleeding intermittently.... :wacko: Hopefully I didn't jynx it by her writing that!! :dohh:

Should get the results within a week apparently! It takes forever!! I'll probably ring them on friday to see if they have them yet!

Wow. We get blood tests here to confirm and a second or third if you are spotting etc. Either way, I am glad she did that for you and don't feel you jinxed it. Also, forgot to mention earlier but I am certain using the bleach was fine. Just use gloves stadting now which I am sure you will :) But my Mum mixed bleach with a cleaner that says specifically not to while she was pregnant with my baby sister... My step dad and I I freaked and nade her go outside while we cleaned up her toxic concoction lol. The fumes were so so bad, I can see why they state not to do that. But like Talia said, at lot of women don't even know at this stage :) :hugs:

Talia, how is your doggy today? And how are you?

Kyiero is doing better, walking better and has more energy, which kind of sucks because she's supposed to rest and she's not! I went and got a fan and a baby gate and made the office into her 'feel better' room but she whines if I leave so I'm just sitting on the comfy reading chair while she sleeps... Otherwise I'm feeling fine, I felt like my symptoms were disappearing over the weekend but then last night I made the mistake of sleeping on my tummy and I woke up and my boobs were dying!!! So those came back with a vengeance. Otherwise, counting myself lucky to not have anything going on but it kind of worries me, but I'm sure that's just the crazy talking!

Don't feel bad, I'm 5 DPO, and i had a headache all yesterday afternoon, which i never have. on sunday i had really bad gas, and today i have gone pee every few hours and only drank 2 glasses of water, and i usually only pee 2-3 times a day. Sorry for the TMI, but i know its early and cant take HPT yet but i feel like i'm going insane.

Ugh I'm melting away in this heat!!! I am not made for 30-40 degrees with humidity! Anyways what's next? Monae testing soon and damnit Caitlyn just O already! And we can rabidly await your bfp symptoms! Hahah I'm so bored and all I can do is Kay in front of this crap fan in my sauna house! Yuck!

Don't feel bad, I'm 5 DPO, and i had a headache all yesterday afternoon, which i never have. on sunday i had really bad gas, and today i have gone pee every few hours and only drank 2 glasses of water, and i usually only pee 2-3 times a day. Sorry for the TMI, but i know its early and cant take HPT yet but i feel like i'm going insane.
Im having a lot of the same symptoms. Its hard not to read too much into it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->