4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Yes that is true, but at the same time trying not to get my hopes too high.

Kyiero is doing better, walking better and has more energy, which kind of sucks because she's supposed to rest and she's not! I went and got a fan and a baby gate and made the office into her 'feel better' room but she whines if I leave so I'm just sitting on the comfy reading chair while she sleeps... Otherwise I'm feeling fine, I felt like my symptoms were disappearing over the weekend but then last night I made the mistake of sleeping on my tummy and I woke up and my boobs were dying!!! So those came back with a vengeance. Otherwise, counting myself lucky to not have anything going on but it kind of worries me, but I'm sure that's just the crazy talking!
glad your dog is ok..I cant wait to experience some of what you are and get my BFP

Im trying to wait to see if af comes. according to FF AF is due on the 9th

haha AF wont be here until the 12 or 13 i hate the two week wait. I hope everything goes well for you and you get BFP. This is the month 5 for me of trying, with my daughter the month after i got of my BC i got pg so this is bugging me, I'm not very patent sadly.

haha AF wont be here until the 12 or 13 i hate the two week wait. I hope everything goes well for you and you get BFP. This is the month 5 for me of trying, with my daughter the month after i got of my BC i got pg so this is bugging me, I'm not very patent sadly.

I know what you feel like, I conceived my son within the first month we started trying for him. And then we had an accident (only dtd once!) and I got pregnant (it was a very happy accident! Until I had a mc). And then it took us a while to get pregnant again, but maybe the 5th month of ttc is lucky for you, like it was for me! :winkwink:

And yes, Caitlyn!! Hurry up and pop that egg out already!!! :haha:

thank you. I think everyone is impatient.. Its hard trying not to get your hopes up but no matter what when af comes its always disappointing.. this is my 4th cycle trying. Im hoping to get my BFP soon:dust:

I'm trying to pop the egg put hahaha! Starting donations tonight. Also starting my job as a summer nanny today :)

About not being patient, that is definitely me. We waited a long time to conceive my son, but we were lucky and once we changed over to our donor conceived in the first month. And then the second month this time aroumd but that ended in a miscarriage. I don't like waiting at all though...

Eee!!! I'm pumped for donation time!! Go :spermy: go! I'm sure it'll happen quickly for you again! Lets pop that eggy! Woot! :happydance:

This is your 2nd cycle after mc right???
Exciting that you're gonna be getting your donations again!!! Now I have to try and not imagine you laying on the bathroom floor with your legs in the air!! :haha:

My daughter was a very happy accident, we weren't even trying i just ran out of bc, at the end of april and we found out we conceived on june 3. Then in February i found out I was PG but sadly had a MC a week after finding out. so lets hope month 5 is time.

Yes Ella, this is month two after the mc. So hopefully everything is back to normal :) And Talia, I hope you're right that I will conceive again quickly. I wanna join your bump club heehee <3

Well, some people say that you're more fertile for 2 months after a mc... I don't know if it's true... But I reckon you'll conceive soon. Got a good feeling about this month for you!!! :happydance: :thumbup:

Yup I have a good feeling too, so how often do you get the donations around o?

I kinda just wing it with donations lol. And just for sure the day of +OPK and I just hope I get enough. The donor suggests when we do it usually. I ask every once in a while but usually it is him that says want some? And I won't turn him down lol :) I sure hope you ladies are right. People are falling pregnant all around me lately. I wanna join :) thinking of taking an opk when I go home to gauge where I am. I am thinking O around the 8th

First day of summer nannying a success :) Everyone is still alive and not wanting to kill each other. Woo! Lol.

How are you ladies today? Talia, nice breeze today, how's your place for heat? And how is Kyiero? Ella, how's Lukas? Have you told him yet? If not, when do you plan on telling? Think he'll be excited?

Ya the house is not as much of a sauna today but went to the vet and they really want Kyiero on strict strict cage rest which is tough because she hates being locked up :( it breaks my heart to see her sad and confused why she can't be out, poor thing!

Naaxi hope you get your BFP. I get nervous everytime I get cramps scared that af is coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->