4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Awww poor Kyeiro!!! Waffles was confined to his crate for a while... he hated that but we were soon able to expand it to the whole kitchen which is his comfort area now to go to sleep or when we aren't at home/ when we are not watching him. He gets in to trouble lol.

Oh no talia! You'd better get used to seeing dogs/people sad if it's for their own good :winkwink: that's gonna be your life now! Haha sorry, not trying to scare you, it is hard to see them upset when you know you can easily fix it, but shouldn't. :hugs:

As for telling lucas, we told him straight away, the first day i found out (exactly a week ago now!) He kept picking up my frer (cause that was sitting next to me on the sofa all day so i could keep looking at it) and i told him that that meant mummy is having a baby. And now he keeps saying it....mummy ada baby! (That's how he says it anyway). And we asked him if he wanted a brother or sister and he keeps saying sister, so hopefully he's psychic or he gets what he wants! Haha! But i don't think he knows what it means... he will once i get my bump cause he'll also be a bit older then! Hope i won't have to wait for my bump until 20 weeks again though!

Yay for possible O on monday!! Only a couple more days! Exciting!!

Oh no talia! You'd better get used to seeing dogs/people sad if it's for their own good :winkwink: that's gonna be your life now! Haha sorry, not trying to scare you, it is hard to see them upset when you know you can easily fix it, but shouldn't. :hugs:

As for telling lucas, we told him straight away, the first day i found out (exactly a week ago now!) He kept picking up my frer (cause that was sitting next to me on the sofa all day so i could keep looking at it) and i told him that that meant mummy is having a baby. And now he keeps saying it....mummy ada baby! (That's how he says it anyway). And we asked him if he wanted a brother or sister and he keeps saying sister, so hopefully he's psychic or he gets what he wants! Haha! But i don't think he knows what it means... he will once i get my bump cause he'll also be a bit older then! Hope i won't have to wait for my bump until 20 weeks again though!

Yay for possible O on monday!! Only a couple more days! Exciting!!
Thats good that hes so excited.. i have 2 stepdaughters that i consider my kids they are 14 1and 15 and ask me every month are you pregnant yet?? I love that they want another sibling so bad. IM starting to get hopeful my temp today was 98.04 which it has never been this high after 0 and this is what my temp was on 1DPO. Still having some cramping so hoping af isnt coming

Ya Ella, Kurtis and I were talking about that last night, but at least with ppl you can explain why it's for their own good. She just has sad confused eyes! Lol we went and got her a gigantic crate because I felt bad that she could barely stretch out to lay. So we'll see if this one is any easier

Poor Kyiero. You could probably also get her one of the duper short leashes and have her glued to you while you watch tv too, just so she also doesn't get super lonely.

Aww Ella, I am so glad that Lucas is happy and hopefully he gets his wish. Are you stopping at two kids?

Monae, your temps are looking good. Do your step daughters live with you?

Last night didn't go as planned... I forgot the syringe but tried to make due without... Nope... need the syringe. HAHAHA. :rofl:

Poor Kyiero. You could probably also get her one of the duper short leashes and have her glued to you while you watch tv too, just so she also doesn't get super lonely.

Aww Ella, I am so glad that Lucas is happy and hopefully he gets his wish. Are you stopping at two kids?

Monae, your temps are looking good. Do your step daughters live with you?

Last night didn't go as planned... I forgot the syringe but tried to make due without... Nope... need the syringe. HAHAHA. :rofl:

Yes they do. I really hope I get my BFP

Oh no!! Don't forget your syringe silly!!! :haha:
And no I'm happy to have more, though Jay has always said 2 kids, until a while ago he slipped up and said 3... But now he's saying 2 again! I still want 3 (or more) though... I always said 3 but then I was like, oh maybe 4 would be ok... :haha: I'm gonna have 10 at that rate! :winkwink:
I'm from a big family though, have 5 siblings. Jay is aswell, but he had a horrible childhood and isn't as close with his family as I am with my brothers & sisters, though that's hard at the moment as I'm in the UK and they're all in Holland, apart from 1 of my sisters who also lives in the UK, but she might aswell live in Holland cause I'd probably see her more if she'd live there than I do now! :dohh:
We would really like a girl though cause we'd have one of each then, but also cause Jay's parents only have grandsons (they have 4) and no granddaughters... My sister had a girl though so my parents have 1 of each at the moment and another grandson on the way from my other sister.

You are right Talia.... sort of :winkwink: Little babies will also just stare at you... Lucas is only just starting to understand certain things. :haha: You should've seen him at the barber's just now... SCREAMING!!!! Poor boy was getting all hot and sweaty and red in the face cause he hates getting his hair cut that much!!! :dohh: You do get used to it though, telling them off or leaving them to cry... (not that I leave Lucas to cry a lot! unless he's having a tantrum or is crying for no reason at all)
I'm sure you'll be fine!!! :hugs:
Hopefully getting the bigger cage will help! :)

i am on a fb page about ttc and I was talking about how high my temp has been and someone suggested I not temp during my leutal phase what do you guys think? eltjuh I used to want 4 kids but now i would like 1 or 2

I think not temping in your LP would be harder. I understand not temping during AF... There's not much point unless you have really short cycles and need a bigger picture. Temping in your Lp as nerve wracking as each dip or spike might be is good.. You need at least 3 high temps first off to confirm O... And for me if my temp dropped around 10-11 dpo I knew AF was on her way... I don't see the problem in it, I'm anal like that and don't like to see gaps in my charting so I think it would bother me if I had 7 or so days just blank :p

I think not temping in your LP would be harder. I understand not temping during AF... There's not much point unless you have really short cycles and need a bigger picture. Temping in your Lp as nerve wracking as each dip or spike might be is good.. You need at least 3 high temps first off to confirm O... And for me if my temp dropped around 10-11 dpo I knew AF was on her way... I don't see the problem in it, I'm anal like that and don't like to see gaps in my charting so I think it would bother me if I had 7 or so days just blank :p
It is nerve racking but It still gives me hope

I didn't temp in one of my LP's because I had one cycle in which my post-O temps were so different and higher than normally and still wasn't pregnant (though Caitlyn, and maybe I do a little, think it might've been a chemical cause we all thought I had some faint lines and my AF was 3 days late which is not normal for me). Anyway, the next cycle I didn't temp in my LP because I thought there's no point, no matter what your chart looks like you can't tell whether you're pregnant anyway until you get a bfp, but then there's no point anyway cause you'll know!! I didn't realise at the time though that it was probably a chemical and that's why my chart was so different.

I did like not temping during LP though cause it doesn't make you obsess over every little temp drop or temp spike! I used to wake up, take my temp and then I couldn't get back to sleep anymore because I was obsessing over my temp! I didn't think I'd be pregnant this month, just because I wasn't really feeling it but my temps were good and different to my other charts, even so, I still wasn't confident I was pregnant.

I didn't temp in one of my LP's because I had one cycle in which my post-O temps were so different and higher than normally and still wasn't pregnant (though Caitlyn, and maybe I do a little, think it might've been a chemical cause we all thought I had some faint lines and my AF was 3 days late which is not normal for me). Anyway, the next cycle I didn't temp in my LP because I thought there's no point, no matter what your chart looks like you can't tell whether you're pregnant anyway until you get a bfp, but then there's no point anyway cause you'll know!! I didn't realise at the time though that it was probably a chemical and that's why my chart was so different.

I did like not temping during LP though cause it doesn't make you obsess over every little temp drop or temp spike! I used to wake up, take my temp and then I couldn't get back to sleep anymore because I was obsessing over my temp! I didn't think I'd be pregnant this month, just because I wasn't really feeling it but my temps were good and different to my other charts, even so, I still wasn't confident I was pregnant.
yeah I have been temping through my LP. although since I lost weight my LP has been 9-10 days. can you guys look at my chart my last 2 cycles

Attachments

• May 2013 chart.png
    May 2013 chart.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 1
  • JUNE 11 CHART 6DPO.png
    JUNE 11 CHART 6DPO.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 4
I used to chart my temperature, but not anymore because unlike normal people who have a temp around 98.6 (which is normal), my temperature is only 97.5 anything higher then that means i have a fever, and when I show a DR, temperatures they basically want to admit me to the hospital because they think i have something wrong with me. which is kind of correct but thats because when i was a child I had gotten blue fingers and toes which is the first stage of frost bite, and had gotten fever seizures after that happened, and my temps never went back to normal after that.

Some people just have lower temperatures than others though.... Not necessarily anything to worry about. Eitherway even if you have low temps you should still be able to see a temp shift for O and afterwards.
I think Caitlyn has quite low temps cause her temps are around 35/low 36 usually and that's quite a bit lower than people would usually expect considering you get told 37 is average for body temperature. But that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with her, and she can still see a pattern. Whereas my temps are usually 36, never really had a 35 temp I think and 37 is on the high side for me, that's why I had a feeling that maybe something was different that month (and this month).

As for you Monae, I would say your temps look a lot different than last time, though this time you just have open circles.... why is that?? It's hard to tell whether it's accurate when you have open circles, therefore it's quite important to try and do everything the same every day. Missing one day or taking your temp early or late once every now and then is ok, but like I said, it's hard to judge it if they are all open circles.

Oh sorry, I see Caitlyn's temps are a bit higher now... well scratch her name and pick anyone else on the FF website that has 'low' temps... Sorry for using you as an example Caitlyn! You know I didn't mean anything by it! Love you really! :kiss:

Some people just have lower temperatures than others though.... Not necessarily anything to worry about. Eitherway even if you have low temps you should still be able to see a temp shift for O and afterwards.
I think Caitlyn has quite low temps cause her temps are around 35/low 36 usually and that's quite a bit lower than people would usually expect considering you get told 37 is average for body temperature. But that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with her, and she can still see a pattern. Whereas my temps are usually 36, never really had a 35 temp I think and 37 is on the high side for me, that's why I had a feeling that maybe something was different that month (and this month).

As for you Monae, I would say your temps look a lot different than last time, though this time you just have open circles.... why is that?? It's hard to tell whether it's accurate when you have open circles, therefore it's quite important to try and do everything the same every day. Missing one day or taking your temp early or late once every now and then is ok, but like I said, it's hard to judge it if they are all open circles.
I had sleep deprived checked on accident I fixed it now let me know what you think

Attachments

• May 2013 chart.png
    May 2013 chart.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 2
  • June 13 chart 6 DPO.png
    June 13 chart 6 DPO.png
    16 KB · Views: 0
Lol you're right though. I used to temp at 4:30am and had low temps. But that was normal for me so you could still see a rise after O. And even when I wasn't able to get 3+ hours of sleep. I like that they are exactly the same every day since we installed our AC though. Kinda funny. And my OPKs are a huuuge difference today. But I took it smu instead of second last of the day so maybe that made a difference. Still neg but getting lots darker. O is just around the corner. The next five days I'd say.

Bahh. Wasn't able to get a donation. Ah well :)

Things are boring with me. How is everyone else?

Well, as you know I just had my HCG levels back... it was 89 on tuesday, which was 14dpo for me and 4+4 from LMP.
A little worried about it, but then as you (Caitlyn) said, Talia's was 85 on 12dpo. So I guess I'll be alright!!

Fingers crossed eh?!

Hopefully you'll be able to get your donation tonight!!! Go mission: Conception!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->