4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Ya no worries about that number Ella, I think the 85 on 12 dpo was on the high side so I'm absolutely sure yours is normal! Are you getting a second one? I wish I was able to. I just want some more confirmation already! It makes me think bad thoughts ESP when my symptoms lag, but last night walking home from work at midnight after getting off the bus I actually had my first real bout of ms, had to stop walking about 4 times... Welcome to week 8 on the dot!

hehe....nice to be 8 weeks though!!! I wish I could fastforward to feeling the baby or seeing it's heartbeat!!! Hopefully i'll feel it moving a bit earlier this time, though 16 weeks is quite good! Come on August!!! (will be 12 weeks on 23rd of August)

Thanks for easing my mind... I wish I'd get a 2nd one done aswell, but don't think my nurse understood my question about getting an extra bloodtest done...

Hopefully you won't have too much MS!!!

Ya I def wanna fast forward to the scan, I haven't even thought of feeling baby lol been too preoccupied with this waiting game!

Well, I felt Lucas around 16 weeks so you can expect to feel it around that time... most people do...
And I agree, fastforward!!!

I'm thinking of getting a doppler.... around 10 weeks probably. I know it might be early, but still!!

Some people hear it at 8 or 9... I might be knocking on Caitlyn's door soon to test hers out!! Wink wink!

Oh Caitlyn do you have a doppler??? Which one??? I don't know which one to get, but I don't wanna pay too much for it!

I have the Bistos HI-bebe. I think it is the second one down on this page. I feel lile it wasn't that expensive when I got it though... I could be wrong though... the spotting always worried me sick so hearing his heartbeat helped.

https://www.dopplersrus.com/acatalog/Bistos.html

And you can come have a listen any time, Talia :) And if you're too private for that here, you can borrow it for a few weeks, as long as you keep it in good condition and bring it back in the eventuslity that I will need it lol. It is like new at the moment :)

Sigh. Donor left for the weekend and OPKs are close.

Noooo!!! Stupid donor!! He could've left you some swimmers :winkwink:
Well, let's just hope O is gonna take a bit longer and you can get at least 1 donation in before it's too late!!

I was looking at getting one of those.. But will be doing a lot of bidding on ebay I think!! Cause they're too expensive for me if I'd buy it new!
I'm gonna wait until around the end of the month though!

I think I'm out. I woke up with really sors boobs so I thought my temp would rise. It dropped lower than yesterday . I guess af is on her way

Sorry, but I have to agree... looks like you're out!! :hugs:

Yes, the sore boobs and drop in temp looks like AF is on her way. Ah well, on to the next cycle, Monae :)

I am pouty that the donor left... he said he'd give me two donations when he gets back on Sunday but I am just hoping it isn't too late. I am tired of trying. It is soo hard when you have to go to a third party who it doesn't affect one way or the other lol. Wish hubby hadn't gotten a vasectomy... or that he only got it a short time before we met, instead of being years past the cut off for reversal success. Cause I am sad he didn't even bother to give me one before leaving just on case.

Aaaaanyways... doing a 5k walk/run tomorrow with Rowan, hubby and step daughter. Should be fun :) It's called Color Me Rad (American event, hence the spelling of colour). But it is neat; they toss coloured corn starch in the air while you run/walk and it is for a charity.

Ummm I don't wanna be a bummer but wasn't that today? Or is bit a two day event. I know fb friends of mine have started posting pics! Hope it's tomorrow too!! And boooooo donor!

It is a two day event lol :)

But my point wasn't that it isn't a bummer for others who get negatives... it is that it is difficult when he is just doing me a favour and when I know I am Oing (just got a +OPK) and can't do anything about it. At least you can go have sex with your hubby and it is like you are doing something to try. This month I am now out because I can't try. No sperm anywhere close to O. Or I suppose the equivalent to the pull out method. Eurgh. Maybe I need to get away from the boards for a bit. I am so upset this month. It will be another month before I can even try.

It is a two day event lol :)

But my point wasn't that it isn't a bummer for others who get negatives... it is that it is difficult when he is just doing me a favour and when I know I am Oing (just got a +OPK) and can't do anything about it. At least you can go have sex with your hubby and it is like you are doing something to try. This month I am now out because I can't try. No sperm anywhere close to O. Or I suppose the equivalent to the pull out method. Eurgh. Maybe I need to get away from the boards for a bit. I am so upset this month. It will be another month before I can even try.
Im sorry I didnt take offense to what you said and didnt think you werent saying its not hard for everyone.and to be honest I can definitely sympathize. my first 2 cycles me and my husband were unable to Bd like we should we only did it twice because he is bipolar and has OCD so his meds made it hard and almost impossible to stay erect. hes had blood work done and has been on meds thats why we were able to BD this cycle as much as we did. I hope that you will be able to O a little later so your donor will be back

It's not easy here either, I was lucky i even got pg with my daughter as at the time my husband and I were both military. Now we are in the middle of moving so in the middle of my Oing for 3 days he was 10 hours away setting up housing so idk if we made it this month, but I hope we did, if not its going to be a no go next month because hes going to be gone for 2 and a half weeks so yay me.

I don't think it's easy for anyone, but it would be nice for you girls to sympathise with Caitlyn when she says she's having a hard time, rather than just telling her (and us) how much of a hard time YOU are having....

I reckon you should still try to get another donation in tonight if you can Caitlyn!! Won't hurt to try!! I know you got your positive OPK, but maybe you'll still be able to catch it!! It still 'counts' if you BD the day after O!!!

Anyway, I have to go, Legoland today!! Just about to leave!!! Hubby is pestering me to get off my laptop!! :winkwink:

I was responding to herd saying theres always next month and because I was on my phone I was unable to write a long response. I feel like maybe I should leave this thread because clearly I anger many people here by what I say. And that is not my intention. I l honestly don't respond to much because I feel like an outsider on someone else's conversation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->