4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Hey sorry I wasn't on much yesterday, had one of my old friends from high school's wedding yesterday! It was very nice and simply elegant! I love weddings. Kurtis is really wanting to get in gear to plan ours lol
Anyways, Caitlyn I'm really sad that you're upset about the timing this month :( but like Ella said try to get that donation ASAP and for once we're gonna pray we don't see that temp shift for a little while! I still think you can catch it! I know it's hard but it is true that next cycle will be just around the corner before you know it and at least you'll have a bit better warning to plan with the donor! Fingers super crossed for you!!

Thanks ladies. Yesterday was a hard day. OPK was still + (super duper) this am but I am not sure on temp as I went to bed at 4:30am and woke at 6:45am. Lol. And I was drinking last night sooo... temp gets discarded. It was still lowish anyways though lol. So I am hoping to get a donation tonight if I can convince the donor. But going out last night made me feel sooo much better. Got to stop obsessing and just have a good time.

Did a 5K walk this morning on 2 hours of sleep. Woo.

How you ladies be? How is Legoland, Ella?!

Wow!! 5K on 2 hrs of sleep... don't think I could do that!! I need my sleep, even when I'm not pregnant! Well done!! :)

Legoland was great! Not too many rides I could go on. Well, there were quite a few that said on the signs they weren't recommended for pregnant women, though I think they're more aimed at pregnant women with a bump. Anyway, I didn't wanna risk anything so didn't go on them!! Went on some trains and a little thing like a mono-rail with Lucas. He enjoyed himself! And he was surprisingly good in the queues!! :happydance: We wanted to take him to this new area which was called Duplo Valley, and it has a splash park, but we decided not to do that straight away, as we thought he wouldn't want to leave it then! So we came back to it at the end of the day, but Lucas was so tired... I asked him if he wanted to play with the water and he said no thanks! So we just decided to go home instead. It's was really nice though, and very hot!!
I'll add some pictures once hubby has sorted them out on the laptop (he took almost 500 pictures!!! :saywhat:)

How has everyone else's day been (so far)??

Caitlyn, hope you got your donation! I'll be watching your temp for tomorrow!

Not sure if my temp counts... threw up a whole lot last night and had cold chills. Didn't seem to have a temperature, but it was definitely higher than normal. Sigh. Lol. But I think it is possible that I caught it before O. Dunno if the little guys will have time to swim for the egg, but I hope so. :)

Ella, that sounds like such an amazing time :) I am glad you had fun! And for the most part I think those rides that aren't for preggos are for the ones further along, but some of them I would be scared might detach the teeny tiny babe. Like a fall could.

Damnit I hate when there's stuff to screw up your temps. If you had chills you probably had a bit of a temp even if it wasn't a 'fever' but either way I think you did get a great shot at this window. You're definitely in I'd say!

Oh man there's a Doppler sitting in the med room that's just staring at me! I know it would be incredibly early to even try it but I might sneak off with it and try to hear something... Or maybe I should wait gah...

So my OPK is only just barely negative, so I think I got in the time frame :)

And nooo Talia, don't do it... it will only worry you if you can't find anything. But you will hear bubs soon!!

Attachments

• 20130708_091848_HDR.jpg
    20130708_091848_HDR.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1
I'm tempted to get a doppler now.... But I know I won't be able to use it yet... cause it's way too early!!

I think it looks pretty good for you Caitlyn!! :happydance: Fingers crossed!!!

Lol ladies, step AWAY from the dopplers! :p You'll get to hear them soon but it WILL worry you needlessly if you can't find the heartbeat.

But it's so tempting!! Lol I took a baby for a fetal echocardiogram, an ultrasound of the heart and I was thinking to myself how I could sneak a peek with the machine! Lol oh daydreams.. Appt is 2 weeks today, seriously I just wanna see or hear something!

I know what you mean!! The only reason why I wanna get one now is that we have the money to get it at the moment... Bid on 2 of the ones on Ebay, but they're not ending until the 12th of July.

Oh and don't worry, I know I won't be able to hear anything yet... it's only just developing a heart now! I won't be worried if I don't hear anything, unless I'm like way further along! :)

I know how tempting they are, it just worries me for you ladies. Some don't hear anything on the home dopplers until 16 weeks+. That always worried me before pulling out the doppler, that I wouldn't find anything. I think I bought it at 12 weeks... I had definitely already heard it at the obstetrician's office.

I sure hope you get one that you bid on, Ella :)

Ya I don't think I'll be able to wait... I'll probably give in next week... I just hope I don't have to wait til 12 weeks for a scan, it's been long enough already !

Lol so impatient! Well then I hope you get to hear little bubs in there... Can't believe they're the size of a blueberry already :) That's so neat.

Mine is still a sesame seed.... 6wks on friday :)

I know I read somewhere growth at this stage is about a mm a day! Crazy!

That is so amazing :D Hard to wrap the mind around. And Ella if you are almost six weeks then bub should be between the size of a sesame seed and a sweet pea :D So cute... <3

I'm not on the unit with the Doppler so temptation is at bay! Time seems to be flying so far in July! And I have a bachelorette getaway to the Rocky Mountains! I'm excited because I haven't told any of my friends yet...! It was def hard not to mention it at the wedding we were all at last weekend!

I think time is going so slow!!! I just wanna get through the best part of first tri already!! Even if I'd be like 9 or 10 weeks I'd be happy!
Weird to think it's only been 2 weeks (on thursday) since I found out!!!
It definitely is amazing to think how small they are now, which means they were REALLY tiny when they were just an eggy and spermy and how big they will get! It's so weird, but really cool!!!

How are you doing Caitlyn?? Can't wait for you to start testing :haha: We want you to join us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->