4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Haha, I didn't really think I was! I said it once to hubby: maybe I am... and then the next day I was like: nooo... stop thinking it, you're not pregnant! And then I didn't really think it until that night I was talking to you on fb, about swollen bits :winkwink: Which was the night before my bfp!

Like I said: got everything crossed for you!!!

Yes I would like it very much to be bump buddies! I'm not sure what you were referring too my swollen bits but my down there was so itchy that was my only early symptom but I obv didn't want to blurt about it lol I was like wtf there is no way any ingrown can be this bad bahahaha

Anyyywwaaayyss glad the donor is still on board and is just being a dumb dumb head! I still think you're in and it's our turn to bug you that you're preggers when you think you're not!

haha totally agree Talia!!!

The swollen bits I was referring to was a fb chat between me and Caitlyn.. I had walked about 6 miles that day and my bits felt all swollen and they hurt like they do sometimes when you're on your period. She said it could be a symptom, but we also thought maybe it was just cause I'd walked so far that day! Maybe it was both :haha:

Well I HAVE been suuuper tired yesterday and today. Almost fell asleep while watching Abby and Rowan was on my chest napping. So I dunno. Maybe. But maybe not lol. Siiiigh lol. Abd you've got no idea how relieved I am the donor is okay. Haha. Takes the pressure off.

I bet that was a lot on the line! If its not this cycle it'll be the lucky # 2... But it's this cycle! Hahah

Lol well I dunno. Maybe. I hope so. Gotta get back in the habit of taking vitamins. Since the mc I keep forgetting and mid day I will think of it but be nowhere near them so forget again.

Think tonight I might do some henna maybe... definitely watching Doctor Who. But it is only 7:30 and I could totally go to sleep right now. Mmmm bed... lol. Make Derek put Rowan to bed heehee... ahh daydreams.

Soooo both of you ladies are changing fruits tomorrow :D Ella will be a sweet pea, but what will you be, Talia? Maybe a raspberry? <3 How exciting. And I know this week might be hard for you Ella but just talk to us more :)

Hahah ya for a few days I was bad with my vitamins too! But I got back on track Lickety split! Yes tomorrow ill be a raspberry! I really wish I was an olive lol raspberry and blueberry are like the same size lol boooo
Yay for being two weeks behind and lean on us if you need!

A raspberry is waaay bigger than a blueberry lol. AND way tastier lol. I hate blueberries.

I hate blueberries too and olives for that matter but olives can be huge! Lol

Hahahaaa I hate olives too. But clearly you don't eat enough raspberries... they can be pretty big too lol!

I usually put blueberries in the smoothies when I make them (banana, strawberry and blueberry) but last time we had raspberries instead of blueberries and they are definitely quite a lot bigger, if not double the size!! Peas are small :winkwink: But at least much bigger than the sesame seed I was last week!!

Yeah I'm gonna be glad once I get through this week, eventhough that doesn't (medically) mean anything, but it does to me!! :flower:
I still keep checking that there's no blood when I go to the toilet!! :dohh: Just wish you could know for sure that it is all going well!!

Anyway..... See!! We're starting to convince you already! That's what it was like when you did it to us! We said no and you said yes and then we'd start thinking: oh actually, I did feel tired... and I did have this, and that! :haha:

So I just rang my doctor's surgery to ask if I can get my blood test results printed out (for proof that I'm pregnant to show the people we're dealing with about getting a house...long story) And the receptionist said: do you think they'll understand the medical terms, it says Beta HCG 289
I SWEAR she said 289.... But when I rang last friday to check if the results were in the doctor said 89 - unless I misunderstood him/misheard him!
Really hope I heard it right that she said 289 cause that would make me feel much better!!! Eventhough I know the initial number doesn't really mean anything... it would mean that it was doubling nicely after I did my pregnancy test, right??! Cause mine wasn't so dark that it was MUCH higher than the level they pick up...If that even makes any sense!! :haha:

Will find out for sure what it said on monday, as I can pick it up then! haha

What dpo was that again? If it was around 12 like mine was 289 is crazy high lol well let us know Monday I guess!

Ok I guess I'll be happy with raspberries, I think I was thinking of the big fat blueberries that are on steroids, real blueberries are quite small.... But guess what! Today marks the day from which now on I have a fetus! How cool is that! Embryo no more! Hahah I'm a dork

Yayyyy fetus! That is exciting... And you are close to second tri! Eee! Judt around the corner... you guys will have to post bump pics for me when you get them.

And yayyy 289! I sure hope that's what they have on the paper cause yay. That would be lovely. Although 89 is still alright. And I remember Talia, her number was on 14dpo.

Afm... it is the magical 5dpo and I would say... maybe. Both times before, though, I was sure and told someone random I thought I was. Last time was my bro and the time before that my piercer turned friend lol. But I guess we will see. I have 5 days left of my regular LP. The only real sign is that I am tired. And maybe a bit heavier uterus but that could be in my mind. More than likely in my mind.

Ahh ya 14 dpo would make more sense! Still pretty high so that's awesome!!
I really hope those are all symptoms for you!
And yes I'm due to start taking bump pics according to one of my apps but its just a bloat/ flab bump lol

Lol we like bloat bumps here. We are pro bloat hahaha :D Really, it is all you get until like... 15 weeks minimum so I say embrace it! I was looking through pics of when I was pregnant, and man do I ever miss my big tummy LOL!

Awe I bet I would miss it too! I just want a real bump already! That's one thing about working at a women's hospital everyone walking on the street and in the main areas are sporting ~5 month + bumps since the fertility clinic, maternal fetal med clinic etc is right there! All you see is pregnant ppl.

Yeah, I remember going to the Royal Alex when I first had fertility issues and being sooo bummed every time I went. Preggos everywhere! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->