4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Exactly it's like all you see or ppl leaving my unit with bubs in their carseats! Oh well!

Yeah!!! :happydance: We can all have our babies!!!

We're already starting to make you 'imagine' symptoms :haha:
When are you gonna test??? Don't say you're not, cause we all know you are gonna test!! :haha:

And Talia, Caitlyn was right my hcg test was at 14dpo or 4+4 (by lmp)

Woot! I'm excited for this TWW for you! And I'm excited that I'm on my way to the mountains with some girlfriends as we speak!!

I am going to try and hold out until the 18th. I am not feeling the urge to pee on anything just yet. I am still not overly confident that I am knocked up this time around, but I am IMAGINING things hahaha. To use Ella's words. See? All in my head ;)

Oh nice... you just 'happened' to forget my 'airquotes' haha!

So another 6 days then until you test! Yay! Is that wheb AF is due?

Yes, AF should be due around then. Either the 18the or 19th... I've been bad and been symptom spotting hahaha...

Lol well I got a bit of pulling yesterday and the day before, and my lower back is starting to hurt, when generally it is fine and it is my upper back/shoulders that are sore. Also, I feel really "wet". Also, the nausea is still there. Hahahaaa oh man. Going insane... :tease:

:test: haha... :winkwink: Only joking, it's too early!!! 9dpo!! :haha:

LMAO when did you ladies test again? What dpo? And uterus is definitely heavier... been walking around a local park and can feel it.

Hahahha loving the symptoms!!!! You totally are! You guys forced me to test on 11 dpo with the dollarama test and the next day my frer was damn positive! So I could've probably gotten a super faint frer on 9 dpo! Maybe?
Did a 12k hike with the girls and we are sooo hurtin'!!!! I was so out of breath every little hill, the whole way there was mostly uphill, so at least the way back was decent! It was so gorgeous! Caitlyn, have you ever been to Johnston canyon and the inkpots? It's wonderful, maybe Ella, you can google some pics!
Anyways, I'm just beat, I hope I didn't overdo it!

No I don't even know what that is but I will Google it too lol! And walking is good for yah :) Don't worry about it. Glad you're having a good time.

I dunno guys. Imma say not this month. I dunno. Maybe. Probably not. Ahh! I dunno. Someone else tell me!!! Lol. We were at the highland games and I kept goig back and forth between maybe and maybe not.

Hahahha loving the symptoms!!!! You totally are! You guys forced me to test on 11 dpo with the dollarama test and the next day my frer was damn positive! So I could've probably gotten a super faint frer on 9 dpo! Maybe?
Did a 12k hike with the girls and we are sooo hurtin'!!!! I was so out of breath every little hill, the whole way there was mostly uphill, so at least the way back was decent! It was so gorgeous! Caitlyn, have you ever been to Johnston canyon and the inkpots? It's wonderful, maybe Ella, you can google some pics!
Anyways, I'm just beat, I hope I didn't overdo it!

Haha, actually, I think I've been there!! :haha: Went on a 6 week holiday to America and Canada in 2005 I think it was!! Looks familiar! And when I googled the ink pots it came up with Banff??? I've got a hoodie with 'Canada, Banff' on it!! :haha:
Just looked at the map, and am pretty sure we went to Jasper National Park aswell!!
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=640F09F139662F48!1265&authkey=!AKhiOCyLw4KOFjM
There's some pics :) Don't think there are actually any from that area though, not sure.... (oh and I don't really look like that anymore, almost, just a bit fatter :blush: I was 17 then!!)

Hahah yes we stayed in Canmore but the hike was in banff! It's a very busy trail so you might be right, if you went to jasper also I think it kind if looks like maligne canyon. So many beautiful falls in both parks! And this was no walk, it was gruelling and my everything hurts!!! Lol going back downhill was sooo hard on the knees, they ache!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->