4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Oh and Caitlyn I'm so excited that you have no clue and you'll be testing soon!

Why are you excited that I have no clue? I think that's bad lol. I was 90% sure last time... This time I think maybe... 40% chance lol. Man I'd like to test this morning haha.Too bad 7 dpo is WAY the eff too early. Might do it for kicks... no. Not going to... hmm. No. Bad Cait lol. My chart is too jaggedy.

Man I love Banff. I'd move there in a heartbeat. Think we might go in a few weeks before Derek goes to work and only has one day home a week for the rest of the summer.

Have you told your friends, Talia? How did they react? And Ella, you should come back to Canada. We will roam West Edmonton Mall with you ;)

Caved. Not even squint worthy lol. Aside from dye run it is blank.

Oh you caved! No I was excited you had no clue cuz me and Ella both didn't think anything of our bfp cycles! It's still extremely early!
I would move anywhere in the mountains in a second too! It's so beautiful! And yes, Ella come and visit!

I did tell my friends on Friday night where we had 'ice breaker games' to get to know everyone there, mainly the brides co-workers... Everyone is really excited cuz it's the first baby in this group of friends! Almost everyone is married but no kids yet.

I'd love to, but we can't even afford to go see my family in Holland at the moment and that 'only' costs about £200 to fly there and back for the 3 (well, 4) of us! :haha:
Just looked it up on 1 website it said 'only' £772 to fly to Edmonton! So if you have that money spare and would like to sponsor us.... yes please!! :winkwink:

My brother-in-law is going to Canada for 6 months soon though! He's going on exercise with the army! (yes, he's also in the army, so was my hubby's dad!)

Caitlyn, I have to say (unfortunately) you're chart doesn't agree with mine and Talia's opinion I'm afraid!! Would've thought it would be a bit higher at least if you were pregnant!! Still keeping my fingers crossed though!! :haha:

That's not even bad for all of you to come lol! Man I wish flights were less expensive. Countries would make a lot more on tourism if flights were cheaper.

Also about my temp... maybe they are off because we have our air con in our bedroom... but I dunno. I would still think it would be less jagged. Guess we will see. I have acid reflux and my lower back is bad today. And smells are off. But I think AF does that to me too.

hmm.... interesting!!! We'll have to wait and see, you're 9dpo tomorrow right?? That means you can test!! :haha:

I think I've started to get a very slight hint of MS.... Just this little ugh feeling in my stomach, which puts me off wanting to eat anything, but I should eat something cause it'll make me feel better!! :dohh:
But at least it's a good sign! Also, I got my bloodtest results and it DOES say 289, so much higher than I thought it was when the doctor told me on the phone! :happydance:

Ya that's probably the start of it! I think I had my first real bout at 6+O... But really it's basically stopped since then... Still have pretty intense aversions though!
Wee can't wait for Caitlyn to test!!

Yay on your hcg being awesome! See? Rainbow baby in the making :) And uhoh morning sickness... but you know you have a little one now snuggled in there :) I didn't mind the ms to be honest... after first tri and onwards it got a little annoying at times, but it was still a reminder that he was doing okay.

Baah... think I'm out. Temp is too jagged. Don't think I'll bother testing tomorrow either. Uterus feels fulll so I guess that it is just getting ready for AF. Hurry up next month. I wanna try again lol.

Meh :( Not happy!! I want you to join us Caitlyn!! You're gonna fall too far behind!!

I was spoiled with Lucas though, cause I had no MS at all! I just didn't want to eat anything. This time I have a little queasy feeling every now and then but nothing too bad! And am eating as normal... maybe slightly less at times!
Jay had a dream the other day that we had Lucas and a little girl that looked just like him, slightly more girly obviously and long hair running around!!
And he mentioned twins the other day!! :dohh:
And whenever we ask Lucas if he wants a brother or a sister he always says sister! (not that I think he knows what it means really, but oh well!! it's just funny he always picks sister). Hopefully my boys are right!! :haha: I think it's a boy, but I think maybe I'm just trying to prepare myself for it being another boy so I won't be disappointed when we find out and it turns out to be a boy! Cause we really want a girl! Ofcourse I'd still be happy with a boy!!

How are you doing Talia??? Any symptoms??? You don't have a scan until 12 weeks either do you??

I think it'll be a girl for you anyways :) A little sister for Lucas to look after. But I understand your feelings about wanting to convince yourself it is a boy on the offchance you feel a pang of disappointment. Two boys would ve good anyways... they would be such great friends :)

Ahw thank you! A boy would be great also!

So are you totally convinced you're out?? Not gonna test at all?? Hope you're ok! :hugs:

Nah I am flip floppy. Have a metalic taste in my mouth all day today. And my lower back is killing me but I have been a cleaning machine yesterday and today. I may wait until CD11 before testing though, now. Temps don't look promising so guess we will see.

And no worries. Just insecure because you ladies are already getting quiet. But I guess that's how this goes. I just hope you don't forget about me ;)

HERRROO!! Not quiet over here! Now that its weekdays again I promise I'll be in more!! Today we were out and about browSing for baby stuff in a few stores at the mall!
Symptoms seem to be really fading for me, I hope it's not a bad thing! :S

It isn't a bad thing :) First Tri is winding down. And I'd totally go baby stuff browsing with you if you ever wanted some company... would give me an excuse to coo over the itty bitty stuff again :)

Debating on testing in the am... tell you what... will test for fun if my temp is the same or goes up tomorrow morn. If it drops then I am ouy fo sho and we hope AF is over with quickly. Bring it, morning! Lol. :rofl:

My symptoms seem to be getting worse! Ugh! Feel so bad this morning! Woke up early cause i could hear lucas watching tv, then jay got up and i fell asleep again. But jay had to leave around 8 so he woke me up just before he had to leave, took me ages to get up... feel awful! Haven't felt like this in ages! And it's so hot aswell, which isn't helping either!

Awe that sucks Ella! I really have probably only had a grand total of a couple of hours where I felt like crap. And yes I've read lately that many ppl in the 9 th week start feeling better so i guess I'm just lucky the placenta is starting to take over!
Caitlyn, we should organize a day to go browsing, I could probably use you for diaper wisdom, that's def one thing I haven't looked up to much!
Can't wait to see your temp!

Still not feeling great, but I guess I'd better get used to it... it seems to get worse every day! :cry: Hopefully it'll be gone by the time I'm about 9 weeks aswell haha!

Oooh... I wonder what your temp is gonna be like Caitlyn!!! And hope you're gonna test!! We like looking at tests! (as you know!!)

Talia, are you going to be using cloth diapers are you???

Ya I would really like to! Just need to find the right style! I know there are places in our city that do trial bundles to test out different brands etc that might be worth a try

I never even thought about it! Don't think I even realized people still did cloth nappies... I know my mum did when I was little, but that's different :p
I have 2 friends that use them though! But I didn't know them before I had Lucas... I just kind of went with the 'normal' thing. I don't think I'd like to deal with poopy cloth nappies anyway :sick:

I'm already not looking forward to having to scoop poo out of the potty when Lucas starts potty training! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->