4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Ya my mom used the old cloth and safety pins but now they're just so far from that with designs and everything!

Ooo and Caitlyn I see your temp went up again!! Eeee! And really I don't think it's that jagged you have a few empty circles that are low! Wootttt! Come join us! Do it!

I tried to escape to go test but Row woke up... ish... wanting boob lol. So can't go test yet.

But yes... I am lucky that for now Derek does the diaper landry. But he is leaving to go work soon so I will have to start doing it. It doesn't gross me out though. And the company I go through has ADORABLE diapers. Also, Talia, I was going to talk to you about lending my old ones , my first set of Bummis that I got if you wanted as they will give you the idea if you want to go ahead or not. The ones I use now are definitely easier to clean and they are cuter in my opinion, but the others will at least give you an idea. You can come and see them anyways :)

https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm139/par-amour/b%20and%20b/PicsArt_1373989867600.jpg

Spotting verry light so dunno if ib and it is too early to tell on a test or if AF is coming early. Guess we will see. She is due in two days.

Oh temp rise! Yay! That's starting to look better! And also a good sign if af is due soon!
Can't wait for you to test!

So i took lucas back to the doctor (as he asked us to come back to make sure everything was going well) and i felt his nappy before we left to see if i should change it and was like: nah he should be ok.... walked about 10 minutes, picked him up and he was wet!! So when i got to the docs i thought what am i gonna say if the doc notices he's wet..... so decided to take his nappy off and pass it off as a potty training accident on the way there! well, we went in the waitingroom and he peed again and it trickled down his leg out his shorts onto the floor! Never been so embarrassed before!! :blush: (i didn't bring any nappies or clean clothes cause i thought he'd be alright and we weren't gonna be there for long!)

Jay was supposed to be meeting me there with his brother and he quickly stopped off at home and got a nappy and a clean pair of shorts! Luckily we didn't get called in before jay got there so i could change him first! But omg, i can't believe i was stupid enough not to change him before we left!

Lol oh no! That sounds horrible! And hilarious at the same time. But glad your hubby saved the day lmao!

You can't see the pic I uploaded? I think it may have just been too early at 9dpo... I dunno. I guess we will see. Anyways here is the link if you can't see it...

https://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm139/par-amour/b and b/PicsArt_1373989867600.jpg

Ya I can see the pic! Ella must have replied without refreshing or something. Its hard to tell I think I agree being a little early to test, spotting could be ib, I think it would be too early to be AF spotting but who knows. fX like crazy

Yeah I must've replied whilst you posted the pic. I usually just reply and then leave... :haha: It might be a bit early, especially if your temp is going up now, you might've only just implanted! So it might be IB! Fingers crossed!!! Give it another 2 days or so and try again!!

Ugh.... moan-alert!

Just rang Jay's parents, cause we need to go down to where they live on thursday to see the people about the housing stuff.... so we thought maybe we could go see them so they can see Lucas (as they haven't seen him since Xmas!!!! We only live about 1.5hr away but it's too expensive for us to go down to see them and they don't usually have a lot of time to come up, his mum works nights and dad works days, so they hardly see each other as it is! And ofcourse it's not cheap to drive either).
Anyway, we said we can come see them because we're down there anyway.... and his dad seemed to say yes and then spoke to his mum and she said she has counselling on thursday... probably not when we were planning to come round though, cause that was gonna be between 6 and 8pm. And most counsellors don't work around that time!! :dohh:

She always seems to come up with some excuse and we don't know why... it's really annoying!!!

Sorry, just needed to vent!!

Blah that sucks, Ella. See, if it were me, I'd bring it up with her that you feel that way. I hate bottling things like that up. Either way, I hope that it gets sorted and you are able to see them, for Lucas' s sake. That definitely is a crappy situation though.

I know, but it's not really my place.... My MIL is a very complicated woman... if you say or do something she doesn't like she can basically hold a grudge like... forever! And won't talk to you! Hubby told her that he wanted to move to Holland (before he even met me) and they didn't talk for months!! She said a while ago that she would call us, then never did... Jay said he wasn't gonna call her until she called us, but then changed his mind because she would probably blame him for them not talking for so long!
It's like when that soldier got killed here, like almost around the corner (well, about a mile away, but next to the barracks that hubby used to work on) they didn't even call or text to check he was ok or that it wasn't him!!! I bet my family would've called if I hadn't text them beforehand! and they live in a different country but still would've seen it on the news!! :dohh: I don't like to get involved because I don't wanna be the cause of Jay not speaking to his mum anymore.... they have a very complicated history aswell!!
But I have told him plenty of times that if he's not happy about something he needs to tell her cause she won't know otherwise and won't be able to change it!

Anyway, how are you doing???

I've been watching this program called I didn't know I was pregnant! I really don't understand how that can happen, especially to so many women that they can make 4 seasons of that program!! :haha:

I've only been able to catch that show once but I like it!

Trying to decide if I should test Thursday... AF should be due then.

Ugh what a sticky situation Ella!

About the show, I love that show, it makes me crazy! I think I've only seen one person on there who may have legitly not known lol with medical conditions etc lol
There's another show that's even more ridiculous that is on today is 'my teen is pregnant and so am I'!

Meh! If it was me I'd probably test on thurs! But I'm me on the other side and I want you to test tonight tomorrow and thurs bahahaha I think it would be safer to wait bth

haha, I've seen it before on 16 & pregnant where this girl was pregnant at the same time as her mum! I love 16 & pregnant and teen mom (1&2!) Don't ask me why... guess I just love the drama :winkwink:

I, myself would probably test everyday, but then again I know it's probably best to wait till thursday! See what your temp does and then decide maybe???

Lol what I don't get is how, especially later on, they don't feel the baby move.

Yeah that's what I've been saying!! But a friend of mine (she's studying to be a mw) said if they have an anterior placenta they might not feel it as much, but surely not all of these women have an anterior placenta??

Not doing anything today... was gonna have a lay-in but woke up at 9ish, still a lay-in but I usually don't wake up till 10 if I have a lay-in!
Started off alright this morning, not feeling sick, but it's just started again... :dohh: Like I said it's not REALLY bad, just there and annoying!

Wonder what your temp is gonna do today Caitlyn!!

Lol don't be excited. I had to wake up at 8 so naturally woke up at 7 first lol. But anyways... temp for 8 is down a bit. But I tested and negative. So I am out, ladies. AF is due tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->