4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Awe boo! I'm still holding out a sliver of hope for you!!!!!!

Lol I'm not. But glad AF should be here soon. And then 2/3 of the month to go until I O again lol.

I'm still holding out a bit of hope aswell!! It's not over until AF shows!!!
Are you still spotting??

No it was just the very tiny amount yesterday. But I can feel AF cramps coming on. So should be spotting this evening probably. AF is around the corner.

Dang it :witch: party pooper!!! Well this month will be the one I can feel it!

ahw bummer!! :hugs: I'm with Talia though! This month you'll get your rainbow baby! At least this month hopefully you'll be able to get more donations around O unless the donor decides to be lame again and go camping :winkwink:

And I should O right around my bday :) a few days before. So maybe that will be lucky.

Lol my mum cpnceived my brother on/around her bday.

So guess AF is waiting a day or two. Temp slightly rose at 8. Hate not being able to temp at nine lol. Darn babysitting...

Hmmmm interesting! I was waiting for that temp to be up! What's your longest LP? No glimmer of hope that AF will stay away still? Test?

I didn't test. I will wait for a normal LP to be over before I test. And no clue. The test yesterday was STARK white so I can't see iy being any different today. I'm tired of squinters. For now I am going to say AF is still on her way.

Fine.... Lol ya I'd wait to see if you're late too before testing. Wait and see that's all we do!

Yep. I am still thinking AF should be here any day though. I just want her to hurry if that is the case.

So I know this is random and very early but I just posted this in the baby names section... What do my lovely 4dpo ladies think? Honest!

I know it's quite early on but we have already chosen our top names kinda by fluke!

Our :blue: name that we have had for over a year is :

Jacob Xavier S.

The name means a lot to us because its Jacob after oh's Opa, Jacobus, who passed away about 2 years ago and Xavier after my grandpa's middle name!

For :pink:, we literally came up with it a few days ago. I love love the middle name (don't steal it! haha) and the first name has a special meaning since my oh's family is quite proudly Dutch but there is only one boy out of the large family that can pass on the name Van Rooijen, so we'd like to pass it on in a way to our girl, so here it is....

Royen Arquelle S.

We're basically set on both names but I wanted some outside the family opinions, we've tried different spellings but this seems to always come out on top!!

Thanks!!

I'm a fan. Super traditional boy's name, super original girl's name :) I like. And you're okay with all nicknames that can come of those names?

I looooove the name Sirius for a boy but Derek won't budge on only using it as a middle name maybe. Sigh. I usually reserve the middle names for family or inspirational friends names. Like Rowan Joshua Raymond B. After my closest couples' s eldest son who is dying of brain cancer and my Pepere who died while I was pregnant... about a week after I told him Rowan was going to be a boy and told him his full name. He cried :) But anyways... I want Sirius. Pout.

I can't think of any bad nicknames... Can you? Lol eek? Ya I didn't even want to show Kurtis my list for fear of getting them shot down but then we were just chatting in the car and he said his uncles full Dutch name and I was like well what about just royen for van Rooijen... And it stuck, his mom is so pleased but otherwise we haven't shared with anyone

So is your hubby Dutch himself?? Or does he just have Dutch family??? I'm Dutch, that's why I'm asking :) Funny you call him opa aswell... That's what we taught Lucas to call my parents, Opa & Oma.

It's not that early really to come up with names! We decided on our baby names before I was even pregnant with Lucas.

I like your names though! :)

We picked: :girl: Hayley Joan Boukje R. (for Lucas it was Jasmine Boukje, but didn't really like that anymore and hubby liked to have Joan in it as that was his nan's name. And we picked Boukje as a middle name (Dutch name!!) cause that was my sister's name, she died 12 years ago!) And :boy: Noah or Justin, but I'm leaning more towards Noah....always liked that name and hubby and I couldn't really come up with a name we both really liked. We thought about the name Roan once (basically like Rowan, like Caitlyn's little boy, but pronounced in Dutch it's more like Ro-An). Anyway, we haven't decided yet on a boys name and definitely haven't decided on a middle name for a boy...

Oh and Caitlyn, sorry AF hasn't shown up yet, if you're pretty sure it's gonna show... cause it's always better to just get it over with right?? Especially if you have no hope! But maybe there is still a bit of hope!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->