4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Aww yay Talia! I know I said it to you earlier but she looks perfect ;) I agree that she looks more like a baby than the 9 week one I had done even. Rowan looked like a gummy bear haha!

And yayyy Ella! Your appointment is so soon! Next week! Eeee! :headspin: I am glad that you are passed the scariest part (well it woupd be for me anyways). I think your little will be just fine!

Also, I am getting right in to this fitness thang... actually enjoying working out more than I thought I would. Helps that my friend went through and helped another friend to become a fitness trainer, so she knows the basics of becoming fit. Woo I have my own trainer hahaha!

I always found that you feel pretty good after exercising... I used to go dancing on a wednesday night and sometimes I'd be like: uh.. I'm so tired, don't really want to go but then when I'd come back I'd be full of energy and happy and smiling again! haha
And I could never be bothered to do my exercises at home.. I'd wake up and be like: nooo... I gotta do my stupid exercises!! But same again, afterwards you feel quite good!

Awe thanks you two!! Yay for your appt I know nothing crazy happens at them but you still feel like something is moving forward! So exciting! And donor is in check! Stuff is happening for all of us! I need to get more active as soon as this cough runs its course!

Good morning ladies! Another day goes by! Yay new week day for us Ella, technically mine was yesterday but I'm not changing my ticker and everything else! Lalalala I'm bored today! And don't wanna go to work later!

Hey ladies, sorry for the silence. I had written a long response and then bnb on my cell glitched and erased itand then I rewrote and my phone died unexpectedly. Sooo I gave up hahaha. Anyways...

Yay!! A new week! Talia's is the size of a prune and Ella, yours is the size of a raspberry, right? It is hard to remember. Either way, so cute! :D How are you ladies feeling? I will probably be somewhat MIA the next day or two. Going camping :)

Yup Raspberry now :) 8 weeks!! :happydance:
Think I had a dream of us having an ultrasound and hearing the heartbeat :) that was so cool! haha

Poor Lucas woke up crying for me last night... I think it might've been a night terror, cause he didn't really wake up, he just kept crying mummy mummy mummy even when I was right there with him and telling him I was there! It was really odd, and not very nice. Then I took him to our bed, cause I wanted to lay down aswell! After he was asleep for a while I took him back to his bed, but then when I was asleep he started crying for me again. So he slept on hubby's side of the bed and hubby slept on the sofa!! So when me and Lucas got up I sent him back to bed!

How are you Caitlyn?? Have you started your OPKs yet???

Yay for camping! And boo for Lucas's night terrors! That sounded heartbreaking to read, poor little guy!
I'm really excited for Caitlyn to O! :happydance: it'll be the one! Still feeling completely fine over here, tired cuz I was dumb and let them switch my eve for a day so I worked last night and have to go back for 7 am. Argh I don't wanna get up!! Oh well hopefully the shift goes fast

This is my third time writing this... so annoyed at bnb.

Poor Lucas! Rowan has had night terrors as well where he calls out for me when I am right with him... Dont you feel so helpless? I wish we could protect them in dreanland as well...

Talia, I hope your shift is going by quickly! Have you tried the doppler again? I know there wasn't much gel there... Can you believe we only used it about give times though? Derek thought the sonic waves might hurt him so he didn't want to do it often.

Afm, I am only on cd10, so no OPKs for me just yet. Maybe next week sometime. Probably start donations and OPKs around the same time. And brr! Sucks that this weekend is so chilly. Heading up to the camp grounds now.

Oh hey ya we've tried the Doppler a few times still nothing that picks up but there seems to be more action in there just not a hb that will pick up. And as for the gel I brought a big full bottle from work and I'm using that I also refilled yours, it's kinda blue rather than clear but hey you're stocked!

We tried ours for the first time today Talia! But didn't find anything (yet). Not worried though, cause I know it's pretty early!! I read loads of people saying their doctor couldn't even find it until like 10-12 weeks! Though I also read of some people that found it at home around 8 weeks! So we're gonna try again tonight, gonna get hubby to try and tilt it a little and go a bit lower down! But well, if that doesn't work we'll just wait till next week and try again!

Once you hear the heartbeat though there's no mistaking it! You'll KNOW when you've found it! Did you hear it at your ultrasound the other day???? (can't remember)

Oh Caitlyn! What a bummer it's chilly!!! At least it won't be too hot at night though! And like I said on fb, you've got a good excuse to light a campfire, if you're allowed! Are you on one of those campgrounds where you're supposed to leave your money in a little box??? I remember having campgrounds in America/Canada that didn't have anyone working at it and they'd just have a little box on a tree or on a pole that you're supposed to leave your money in! That's really weird to me haha, so used to having people work at a campsite and having to go into the reception to pay for your stay! :haha:
Hope you have a nice time though!!!!

I've been so tired today! Almost fell asleep on the sofa whilst reading a book several times this afternoon, around 4pm!! And I'm feeling so tired now, it's only 8.30pm now!! :dohh: I definitely need EVEN more sleep than I did before!!

No Ella we didn't get to hear it, we should've asked but you get so caught up in the moment. The tech just said it was 172... So I was just happy with that! It's raining here now and I didn't bring a coat for the bus home :( boo hopefully it's not raining where you're camping caitlyn

It sure was raining :D It wasn't too bad though, still had a good time quadding in the mist/rain that was going on and Rowan had so much fun :) Glad we went even though I was having second thoughts beforehand lol. I forgot how much Rowan loves camping. And I know the campsites you are talking about, Ella! When we go camping in the Rockies it is like that, but our friends just got a campsite close to a lake that they rent year round so we went out there to helo them move things around and to check it out. It was nice. Cold and raining but nice haha. I am covered in mud... we all are.

You ladies are both so close to hearing the heartbeat, that is soo exciting! And thanks for filling my tube, hunny! Hopefully I will need it sooner than later ;) I'd be good with an April/May baby, universe!! C'mon! Tired of waiting over here lol.

Ahw yay glad you had a good time!!! :happydance: Even if it was wet!!
Not too long now Caitlyn and you can start trying again!!! I'm sure you'll need that doppler back soon enough! :flower:

Lol maybe. I am having troubles with yeast :blush: Never had that before aside from my nipples from nursing. Eurgh... I don't like it one bit.

Soooooo? Any cravings, ladies? How about gender guesses? How about any more names being tossed around? I toss some at DH evwry once in a while but he has such different taste in names than I do... I am surprised we settled on Rowan lol.

Nothing to report over here, I really wanted some lasagna the other day, ordered some from Pizza Hut cuz I didn't wanna bus to the store and back and it was disappointing:( boo I was upset lol... Otherwise nothing too crazy. Really gaggy this morning but it went as soon as it came. No new names, think we're happy where we stand! Excited for our next scan, it's so nice to not be worried, I forget what day I am and it's nice not to be counting every day that goes by! Sounds like you guys had fun despite the weather, I can't wait to go camping with LO one day!

Glad you're at a place where you don't need to pay attention to how far along you are :) I always knew ehat week because it was just an exciting countdown and people would oftwn ask, but not having the worry is nice for sure.

Lol maybe. I am having troubles with yeast :blush: Never had that before aside from my nipples from nursing. Eurgh... I don't like it one bit.

Soooooo? Any cravings, ladies? How about gender guesses? How about any more names being tossed around? I toss some at DH evwry once in a while but he has such different taste in names than I do... I am surprised we settled on Rowan lol.

Hey, you know I conceived when I had thrush :haha: Maybe it helps :winkwink:
I had it twice in my life so far, pretty close together aswell, as you know.. no idea why that suddenly came up! At least you don't have to BD whilst you have it! :dohh: I don't mean that in a bad way, it's a good thing for your hubby :haha: My poor hubby had to BD anyway even though he had it too and it hurt! :dohh: But at least it worked!!
I never ended up using the internal cream, I asked the pharmacy if I could use it after I found out I was pregnant and they said I could, but I'm so paranoid I didn't want to use it, just in case... But it seems to have gone now... though I know you can have it without any symptoms! :dohh:

I'm so excited for you to get your donations and O!! :happydance:

I haven't had any cravings really, I am not eating so much chocolate though I've kind of gone off that, sometimes I think: let's have some chocolate and then I'm like: nooo.. I don't fancy that! Definitely more of the crisps (pringles) at the moment!! I have to eat before bed aswell cause otherwise I wake up starving! It seems like the moment I lay in bed my belly is just empty again!! :dohh:
We just placed a bet (not sure what we're gonna get when we win yet though) about the gender! Hubby says girl, I'm saying boy - I think mainly cause I don't feel much different to when I was pregnant with Lucas, I didn't eat any chocolate then either! Then again, I did feel sick sometimes this pregnancy and I have an appetite!! I didn't have one with Lucas, my belly would tell me it was empty but I didn't want to eat, so I didn't! (until hubby forced me haha) And I'm still tired all the time (which was the same with Lucas, but that's normal anyway!)

How about you Talia???

Everyone is mostly saying girl... I've been breaking out in pimples like never before.... I've always had such good skin this is the most I've ever had... So that means girl apparently too... Kurtis switched teams and now thinks boy so who knows!

I think I was craving mostly salty things while pregnant with Rowan. But I have odd cravings anyways and they usually lean towards more salty foods. But I still think you both are having girls lol. I am excited to find out. I am also excited for bump pics :p Aaaaand for hennaeing Talia's belly... and maternity pics... wish you were closer, Ella!! That would be awesome :)

Just getting up and already don't want to go watch my neighbour's daughter at one... she forgets Rowan is just a baby and is allowed to do things she isn't because he really doesn't know better yet and it frustrates me when I have to keep reminding her every time she tells on him. Sigh. Dont think I have been this excited for school to start up again so I can go back to regular life.

Ugh I forgot to update you girls! So the other day was feeling all sorts of gaggy and then yesterday perusing first tri there was a post saying 'haven't had any ms but puked for the first time at 12 weeks' I wrote in saying I was kinda worried that it was my fate too since nausea had bee creeping on again. Well yesterday was the worst yet!! Gagging all morning getting ready for work and to the bus. Work was ok thank god but the minute I walked in the door at home I had to run for the sink!! And some if my lunch came up, later in the eve catching up on tv I felt it building and had to make a run for the bathroom!! Twice in one day :( it sucks having it easy and now it's getting worse everyday! Boo!! I thought I was out of the woods!
Caitlyn are you going to school in the fall? Or do you mean school for the girl so you don't have to watch Her on summer hours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->