4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Sorry I should have been clear, I meant I can't wait for Abby to go back to school so she won't spend all day being grumpy with Rowan.

Sorry you are getting ms now :( that sucks.

Oh, I find other kids usually annoy me!! I used to look after my friend's little girl when she and Lucas were both about 1 year old.... And she would SCREAM!!! sometimes for no apparent reason... and it wasn't just crying like any (normal) kid would do, but she sounded like a fire alarm or something like that, so LOUD!!!! :wacko:
And I take my other friend's little boy to nursery (with Lucas) on tuesday mornings - they've broken up for summer now - and he just keeps telling Lucas all the time, literally with every little thing: that's mine Lucas! and then tries to take it off him!! He's a couple of months older than Lucas. I know he's only a little boy, but it really annoys me! Cause I keep telling him: I know it's yours James, but Lucas can play with it, you will get it back when Lucas is done with it! - eventhough he doesn't even want to play with it (James that is!)

Anyway... kids can be a bit frustrating sometimes. Some people say to me: why don't you become a childminder but I've really realised lately that I wouldn't be able to do that... other people's kids annoy me :haha: I like mine though!! :haha:

I wonder if you're right about both of us having girls!!

Oh no Talia!! I can't believe it's hit you!!! Have you had it before?? (can't remember, pregnancy brain I think) I thought mine was gone when I was exactly 8 weeks, but it still flares up a little every now and then (had it a little today) but never thrown up (yet) though! It's not usually anywhere near bad enough for that! Can't imagine what that would be like!! Fingers crossed it'll get better again for you soon!!!! :hugs:

Derek's nephew Liam is like that... he is turning four on Rowan's second birthday... and I am pretty sure he has a mental disability. Something along the lines of Asperger's or a spectrum autism. Either way, I often have to remind myself there is probably something wrong with him... he cries ALL the time, and he will take Rowan's toys that belong to Rowan and won't give them back, and will throw a fit when we have to go and he needs to return the toy (s). And when kids hit the age tlwhere they think they know all... about seven or eight for boys, six to eight for girls (the stage where they say "actually..." then try to correct you. Drives me bonkers lol.

How are you ladies today?

tbh, sounds like his parents don't know how to deal with him! It's not normal for a 4 yr old to cry when people take toys of them... unless he's spoiled!! haha

I had a very long day, went to the Natural History Museum, then had lunch in Hyde Park (big park in London) then went to the science museum (which wasn't a very good one.. I thought anyway!) Then we went to Harrods! Hubby's first time!! Couldn't believe he had never been to Harrods!! :dohh:
And then we finally went home! So tired now!! So I'm off to bed!

Got my first mw appointment tomorrow!

Yay appt! What's harrod's? Lol I def don't think we have that here! I'm currently on a mission for ice cream! Marble slab here I come, must be a craving!
Caitlyn, I googled some pics of belly henna and I am unbelievably excited!! So gorgeous!

Ella, like I said, I am fairly certain he has a mental disability like Asperger's or a spectrum autism disorder. He is physically deformed as well, his one ear is all crumpled right from birth and his head is too big and squarish. I hope they find help soon, though, as he is going to have a little sibling soon as well.

I also have never heard of Harrod's, what kind of food do they serve? And mmm Talia... I want some Marble Slab now haha. Best ice cream evar. Oooh and yay for mw appointment tomorrow, Ella!!

Talia, save some belly henna pics for reference if you want! :)

Oh I can tell you girls have never been to England (or London) before!! :haha:
Harrods is a massive shop that is ridiculously expensive :haha: It's a tourist attraction more than anything I'd say.... tourists always have to go to Harrods! I couldn't believe Jay had never been there before!! He always used to say: why do people want to go to an overpriced shop?? But he did enjoy it when we were there!
Google it!! :)

Oh and Caitlyn, they do have a restaurant (or several restaurants) in there, one of them served a panini for £18.50!!!! That's about $29 (Canadian dollars). :dohh:

Wow that is pricey!!!

ATM I am having the hardest time pulling myself out of bed to go to work :( can't wait for Sunday, my day off! Can't believe it's August already! Woot scan on the 8th!

Oooh!! 1 more week!! :happydance:

I've got another 3 weeks (and 1 day) to wait!! :coffee: But hopefully it'll go fast! Though Jay's brother is leaving tomorrow, so time might go a bit slower. As he has a car and we tend to go out and do more stuff when he's around, so time goes faster!

Woop! Scan on my bday haha :) And I am finally doing OPKs and first donation should be tonight if all goes according to plan :D Yay for things happening. But then Derek and I are going camping or the long weekend so guess we will continue after the weekend. I shouldn't O until the 6th-8th anyways.

But enough about boring me... Herrod's isn't a restauraunt? I feel silly now hahaha. You can tell why I am chubby; food always on my mind hehe. So did you get anything?

Eurgh tomorrow I have to be at my neighbour's at 9am. So gotta wake Rowan and I up at like 8. Don't want lol. So I can only imagine waking as early as you, Talia lol.

Oh yay for donation #1!!! :happydance: It's so exciting!! :)

No Harrods isn't a restaurant :p haha - you should google some pictures!!

I was supposed to have my mw appointment today, but as she was half an hour late I thought I'd ring them and check that I had written the right date down... Well, turned out her car broke down (she was supposed to come to my house) and she didn't have my phone number so couldn't ring me!
So having the appointment on monday morning now! Kind of bummed, but it's only a booking in appointment which is nothing special anyway.

It's ok Caitlyn, I thought it was a restaurant too! Yay for first donation!! Better not forgot your syringe!! And hopefully your body doesn't O while you're away, I'll be mad at it! Haha I wish I could get up at 8, 515 for me all week! But then I don't have a toddler to get up either so.

Boo about your mw appt Ella, I know not much goes on but you still look forward to it!
I'm tired today and I think it's making me grumpy, the unit I'm on does things so differently than the unit upstairs it drives me bonkers, they have the same patients but its all backwards ugh!

I get up at 7am when hubby doesn't.... I have to admit hubby usually gets up with Lucas in the mornings (now that he's not working) but once he goes back to work I'll have to get used to getting up at 7 every morning again!! Hopefully the worst of the tiredness will be gone by then!! Lucas doesn't nap anymore either (usually) so I wouldn't even be able to have a nap!
Lucas usually wakes up around 6/6.30 but I refuse to get up until 7! :haha: He usually just plays in his room or in the living room, or turns the tv on!

Yeah I was looking forward to my mw appointment, but oh well! Now I can look forward to monday :p haha
And then I'll be 9+3 aswell so a bit closer to my scan! Can't wait for that!!! :happydance:

Sorry about your mw appointment, Ella. But yay at least it is on Monday :) I am excited for your scan too. Yay cute little bitty babies. Is this weekend a long weekend there as well?

Talia, boo for being grumpy at work. That sucks when everyrhing is changed around and yu need to basically relearn routines.

Currently sitting with my hips up :rofl: I am tired though... still at his house... Derek is fixing some wiring of theirs and then we're going home. Zzzz... And I have to wake up at ridiculous o'clock tomorrow morning. Lol. Oh and I gave up pop for the most part and I am having such mood swings... yikes.

Yay donation!!! Oh man I was just irritable all day at work, it was so busy and such a gong show, didnt have lunch til 3, so mad! Lol ah well! Hope tomorrow is better!

No don't think it's a long weekend here... why??

Yay for donation #1!!! :thumbup:

Oh yeah!! 9 weeks today!!! :happydance: Olive!! :) (or cherry, according to the app on my phone)

Yup lime over here, well technically yesterday! I'm sooooo tired and wanna go to work even less today! Waahh I'm a baby!
It's a long weekend for us here in Alberta! Yay

Your littles are getting so big in there! That is so neat :) And look at that, your ticker has moved to the third box now, Ella! :D Yay.

Eurgh I don't wanna get up... soooo tired. I should have gone to bed earlier. Blah.

I definitely caved to the caffeine today... I'm bad lol yay tickers! You'll be getting one soon Caitlyn, :babydust: coming your way most definitely! Having friends stay the night from Calgary tonight so gotta rush home and tidy the house when all I wanna do is nap! It'll be good to see them though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->