4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Jay's brother has left again! He was staying with us for 3 weeks and has now gone home. He's gonna be going to Canada on the 13th for 6 months so we won't see him for ages! Makes me feel bad for Lucas, as he loves it when his ada Simon (ada = uncle in Lucas speak :winkwink:) comes to visit or stay with us!
And now he won't see him for ages!!

Hubby was having a shower earlier and I thought: I know I'll unload the dishwasher and put the clean washing up away. Then he came downstairs and said: oh.. mummy!!! :growlmad: I was gonna do it with Lucas! - there was me thinking I was doing a nice thing getting it out the way for him and he just got kind of annoyed that I'd already done it :cry: So I'm being moody now! :dohh:

Lol yay Cananada but I guess that sucks for you that he is gone. At least you can leave your panties on the landing without him seeing :rofl: And boo on your hubby for being annoyed that you put dishes away.

Talia, coffee doesny make you gag? I was never a coffee drinker but I heard many ladies can't stand it while pregnant.

Sooooo my body is dumb lol. Such bad timing...

Attachments

• 20130802_182553.jpg
    20130802_182553.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 0
At least you got 1 donation in!! Can't you get another one???
Hopefully you're catching it!! :)

Yes I can do whatever I want again now... sit in the living room in my pj's with no bra on!! :haha: Or go to the toilet at night without having to put my dressing gown on! I'm a bit weird about people seeing me with no bra on... especially a 28 year old that says things like: oh I'd smash that! (about girls obviously) and who's that girl with the big tits! (his words!! about my pregnant friend!! :dohh:)
Anyway it's nice to be just the 3 (or 4) of us again. Though I don't mind it when he's here! And Lucas loves it when he's here!

Wth! Positive opk! Again, doesn't mean you O'd just means that you have to try to squeeZe another donation or two! At least the timing with the first is right in the fertile window! Get moving! You're def not out!
And sorry to hear that Lucas's uncle is leaving! But it will be nice to not have to worry about those things! I hate having company for those same reasons.
Oh and no gagging with the coffee at all, I was never a real coffee drinker, I like lattes etc but it was just a sm McDonald's coffee, triple triple lol bad girl! But it was just enough to make me not feel like a zombie!

The new McDonald's coffee is the old Timmies coffee. Hence the deliciousness. Thought that was neat. Anyways, yay for no bras! Hahaha. And I know the feeling, Ella... I can't not wear a bra in front of people. But because Derek's older kids live here, I have to wear a bra most of the time. I celebrate a little when they're gone lol... usually by walking around the house naked and keeping the door open when I pee hahaha.

And I know I didn't miss O and I probably haven't Oed yet, and I got another donation yesterday, but I was hoping for another few days before I O for those soldiers to get where they need to be :spermy: lol. Ooh well. Hopefully they swim quick.

So I walked a total of about 8km yesterday. Was nice. Packing now and getting ready to go camping again. Wee :)

What's up with you ladies today?

I called to cancel my shift last night, stayed up late with our friends lol and tomorrow I have a baby shower and a family bbq

I think you timed your camping trip perfectly! You got 2 donations in before you O'd so hopefully that's enough (it was enough for me!!) Come on swimmers!! SWIM!!! CATCH THAT EGG!!!!
They'll have some time to get up there and get it I reckon!!

:haha: I do that, go to the toilet with the door open..... So does Jay... but I guess a lot of people do that when no one else is around! I'm so used to it that it's weird to have to close the door when I'm at home! :haha:

I remember breastfeeding in front of family and finding that a little uncomfortable at first! Lucas had just been born so I'd never done it before either and then to whip your boob out in front of family is a bit embarrassing! haha Didn't have a problem with doing it out in public though, just tried to cover it up as much as possible! (didn't use blankets and stuff like that though.... I find baby's head covers it plenty anyway!)

I've worn two shirts (one tank top as an under shirt and a shirt over top) since Rowan was little as blankets and covers made him too hot and I found them rediculous... there is actually a pic on fbook of me nursing Rowan that Derek took and posted and I bet you can't spot which one. My tummy is covered by the undershirt and boobs by the overshirt and rest by his head. Works wonderfully.

We got a new truck. Sigh. Can't afford it but can't afford not to have it either.

Lol Talia calling in your shift :p Naughty lady. My kinda friend hahahaaa!

Oh yeah I used to do that!! I ALWAYS wear a top with the spaghetti straps (dunno if that's what you call them) under my clothes.. So I did the same thing! Just pull the top one up and the bottom one down.

I hope we can get a car again once we've finally moved!!! Can't afford it at the moment!! And I miss it, I LOVE driving!!!

Anyone ever seen this dude, called Dynamo?? He's a magician (an English one), I'm watching his program right now and he is AMAZING!!! It's literally impossible (his program is called Dynamo, magician impossible) It's really freaky the things he does sometimes and I have NO idea at all how he does it.... You HAVE to find it on youtube if you've never seen him before! It's not like he's got a show set up in like a theatre or anything either, he just does it randomly on the street!!

Yay new vehicle, last weekend we went and test drove a new SUV but went home and made a big budget including next year on mat leave and it's just not do able so we're gonna slowly fix the truck... It starts as of last night

Oh and Ella no never heard of dynamo but I used to watch David Blaine when he was on tv

Gahh.. forgot my thermometer... ah well. Pretty sure I Oed today. Ovaries were pinchy earlier on the right side. If it works, baby would be due the day before my older brother's bday :)

Never heard of Dynamo but ai will look him up when I get back. Almost outta range :)

Gahh.. forgot my thermometer... ah well. Pretty sure I Oed today. Ovaries were pinchy earlier on the right side. If it works, baby would be due the day before my older brother's bday :)

Never heard of Dynamo but ai will look him up when I get back. Almost outta range :)

Baby will be born ON your brother's birthday then!! Lucas was born on my brother's birthday!! Then again, as he was late anyway there wasn't much chance of him having his 'own' birthday anyway, FIL 14th of Feb. MIL 19th of Feb. and my brother on 20th of Feb :haha:

Crazy! So you're saying that my adjusted due date (feb 20) would be the same bday as Lucas and your bro! Neato!
Can't wait to hear back from you when you're in the TWW Caitlyn!good timing get to be distracted for a few days!

Yup, Lucas was born on the 20th of Feb 2011. He was due on the 7th, this one is due on the 7th of March :) So will probably be born around the 20th again! :haha:

Though if it's a girl I'm hoping she'll be born on the 12th! Cause that was my sister's birthday (she died when she was 23, I was 12) and the baby would be named after her.

Yay for 2ww Caitlyn!!! Get testing :haha: Just kidding!!!

Ya I'm definitely curious when this bean will come. I think a valentines baby would be cute but I know many first timers will go overdue.
That's a really sweet idea re: your sister!
And no testing yet!!! We're trying to minimize the TWW craziness!! Lol

It's not necessarily to do with it being your first time... it depends on your body and baby and I guess also family history..... Everyone on my mum's side of the family (aunties and my mum herself) were all late! With all the kids! - that's a total of 11 kids that were late! And then my son was late and my sister's daughter was late aswell, so that's 13 :p So I'm pretty sure this one is gonna be late again! Though I have to say, my sister's daughter was only 1 day late I think! My other sister is pregnant now aswell, she's 18 weeks ahead of me (so she's 27wks now) so I wonder if their little boy is gonna be another late one! :haha:

Just had my first mw appointment! Turns out this midwife was there when Lucas was born!! She was supervising the student midwife that delivered Lucas :)
I have to admit I couldn't really remember her (I did have about 5 different midwives whilst I was in the hospital :p) but hubby did - after a little while!

Oh that's so neat!! That's interesting that you had so many, with me I have two midwives and whoever is on between them on d-day will deliver with another on call mw. So at least you for surely know your main attendant! Blah I'm so tired, we stuffed too much stuff into one weekend! Lol

Oh that's how I thought it worked.... it doesn't - well not over here.... It's whoever is on shift at the hospital. I had 2 different midwives through my pregnancy and then in the hospital I saw about 5 different ones, just because I got in at about 8pm, that midwife went through a couple of questions with me, then it was the end of her shift so we got a different one. Then I stayed there over night and got a different midwife in the morning (which was around 4am I think) and then I got at least 1 other after that, so maybe it was 4 different mw's .... still!! haha

We just tried the doppler again and can't find it!! I'm starting to worry a bit now!! :dohh: I want to hear my baby!!!! :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->