4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Oh don't worry, we've only gotten it for a second we think... It's still early! And I'm a few weeks ahead! I just wish it would happen already! Lol
Right now I'm just focused on the scan in thurs!

Oh yay, 3 more sleeps for you!!! :happydance:
It's 18 sleeps for me!! It can't go quick enough!!

Ya no kidding, we were lucky to get in at 10 weeks, the 2 weeks after that have felt like they've gone by fast...
So last night at the fam BBQ I was told that not one but two of my cousins are expecting also... I knew about one, my 20 yr old cousin who got pg by her 30 yr old drug dealing ex... I was talking to her sister because their mom was making all sorts of strange hinting comments on FB about disappointment etc and tagging my cousin in them... I just had to ask her what was going on and she told me that my cuz was expecting and trying to decide if she should keep it or not etc. I feel bad because she has no support from her ex, her mom is being a bitch and rubbing it all in her face to cause more drama. It's a sad situation. But now since it seems that my family now knows I'd assume that means she's keeping it, I don't know if she's further along or not etc...
Then also, heard that my other cousins gf is pregnant and they both 18 or so...and been together for 6 months...;

I know it's kind of rude to say but I feel like its kind of raining on our parade and I was really hoping that we'd have the first great grand kid on that side :( I hope we still do but I don't know how far along each of them are... Sorry bummer rant over. I do really feel for me cousin cuz she's had a rough go and she's also been struggling with major medical issues for the last year and no one is figuring it out, I hope being pg doesn't affect it etc. anyways... Poor girl

Oh that doesn't sound very nice!! I hate it when people spread things like that on FB.... Keep your personal stuff to yourself! If you're angry with someone or disappointed with them, just tell them instead of putting it all over FB!!
I know someone (not really a friend) who got divorced and she kept putting all sorts of statuses up about her ex's new gf (who was their nanny :dohh: and he cheated on his wife with her) and about him aswell and that he wasn't allowed to see his kids... it's horrible to read that! I just wanted to comment on it that she shouldn't take it out on the kids, it's not their fault their dad cheated on their mum and just because he did that doesn't mean the kids can't see their dad anymore, that's just wrong!! Also, she was being all high and mighty about it eventhough my hubby told me she cheated on him (granted it was years ago, but still!). I just don't think things like that need to be on FB!!
Hence the reason I didn't really comment on it.

Anyway, I get what you mean about them stealing your thunder a little! I don't think I would've been very happy if my sister was pregnant at the same time as me! At least you'll still give them the first grandchild, cause your parents are not their parents (seeing as they're your cousins!) I already had cousins that had kids, so I wasn't bothered about that!
My sister is pregnant at the same time as me now (or actually the other way around) but as it's not my first and not the first grandchild either it doesn't bother me! I did always hope when my SIL was pregnant that she'd have a boy though, cause my MIL really wants a granddaughter and I wanna be the first to give them a granddaughter!! :haha: So hopefully this is a girl then we won't have to worry about that anymore!! :haha:

Ya exactly it's not like these things ( first whatever) really matter but its still a little disappointing in a way. Oh well

That was a lot to take in, lol. Chatty ladies while I was gone :D Talia, sorry your thunder was kinda stolen, Ella I hope you have a girl. I have a feeling you both are having girls and I will have a boy. Feeling good about this month, but alright if I need to try next month too. I am relaxed about it this month.

Went knee boarding for this first time and second time got up on it and rode for a while, third time rode forlonger and the boat driver had to bounce me off so I'd fall haha :D The second time I went I lost my earrings when I wiped out though... oops! And because I have 1/2" stretched ears, my earrigs twnd to be pretty expensive (like 80$ a pair)... double oops! Lol. Ah well. Hope you ladies are doing well :) Missed yous!

Yay you're back!! Ya I talked to that cousins sister to see what was going on... So she's keeping it and planning on getting the ex to pay up and get welfare... Very frustrating that she's not motivated to make life better for her and her babe... I don't think relying on the gov and her ex is the best plan.. Sigh

Oh my, can't believe you lost your $80 earrings!!! OOPS!!
Glad to hear you're feeling positive and relaxed this month though! It's so much nicer when things are kinda relaxed right??? At least, I liked it!!

I've never heard of knee boarding before... When I was in Canada we went tubing on Lake Erie (I think it was), my mum's cousin has a holiday home there and they have a boat. Was fun, but I was VERY sore the next day, ALL the muscles in my body - lots of them I didn't even know I had - were aching! I would sit down and stand up like an old lady :rofl:

Poor hubby had his computer blow up on him the other day! He was just playing a game and suddenly we heard a *POOF* and then we smelled some burning smell and the computer just switched off. It was broken a while ago, start of July I think, so we bought a new power supply unit for it, put it in and it worked again, but now that's the part that blew up, only had it about 3 weeks or so!! :dohh: So needless to say he's gotta ring up the company that sold it to us and complain!!! Not happy!! We can't afford for hubby to get a new computer either, so he's stuck with my old laptop at the moment!! :dohh:
(oh and I may sound like I know what I'm talking about, I don't!! :haha: Just pick things up when he waffles on about it :winkwink:)

Oh no! Lost earrings and blown up computer! Jeez! I've never been kneeboarding or any kind of boarding other than on the snow! Lol

Knee boarding is such fun once you understand how to get up. I am pretty sore though lol. Lots of muscles to stay up and steady that I didn't think about until today lol (went yesterday). And I totally bought a bunny today. Woop. His name is Thesaurus, aka Theo. Snort.

Ella!! Oh no about hubby's computer! I hope that you get an exchange because seriously! I'd be pissed. I blew one of the ports on my desktop computer that reads memory cards. Very sad. So I know the annoyance... but at least mine still works for the most part. Yikes :(

So what is new with you, ladies? Talia, you counting down the hours until Thursday?

I saw the pics of your bunny!! Too cute! And love the name lol hilarious!

And ya in a way, not counting down the hours yet but they did call to confirm and it made me giddy inside!

Yay for them calling to confirm :) And youre almost in second tri already :D Time is going by so fast!

Ya I'm excited to be past first tri! It's so funny how it seems to drag but the weeks keep knocking off! Summer is almost over for Pete's sake! Boo!

I know, that sucks that summer is nearly over... Maybe I won't be able to be your bump buddy after all, with time rushing by so fast! Slow fown and wait for me, Time!

I would be insanely shocked if it took more than your usual 2 cycles or so, there's PLENTY of time to be mine and Ella's bump buddies! Not to worry at all!

It has already been more than two... this is the third month. Third time's the charm?

(So sixth month, really) But I guess we will see :tease: Either way, we should go window shopping sometime soon, Talia :)

Ella, do you have a date for your scan?

Oops 3 my bad, I think this month will be it, donations were bang on time, got some stress relief by camping etc! And yes it would be nice to look at a few things with some experience to back it up! And i still need a cloth diaper 101 run down! But there's time for that!

I'd be happy to go whenever and you can come learn cloth whenever as well, the sooner the better so you can prepare and decide if that is the way you want to go.

Oh I'm sure you'll be joining us soon enough!!! I reckon you'll get it this month!! :thumbup:

I've got my scan on the 23rd, you must've forgotten, cause I did tell you :winkwink: Anyway, so I'll be exactly 12 weeks, so it's another 17 sleeps for me (one of which is gonna happen very soon :haha:) so 2 weeks on friday!

Oh and we have court on friday about the whole house thing, hoping they don't make us look too bad!! It's not like we've just sat around not trying to get out of this house! And we're going down to see the council people on tuesday, for them to finally pull their finger out and start helping us. They're gonna (try to) help us get a privately rented place, which is good, cause they're usually nicer, and we might (I kinda hope!) even be able to get a 3 bedroom place, or a 2bedroom with a very small boxroom or something, so we can put the new baby in there, as I really don't wanna have Lucas and baby share a room too early (when baby doesn't sleep through yet) but I also can't sleep if the baby is next to me when they start making noises and stuff! Lucas was in his own room by the time he was about 10 weeks old!! Oh well, we'll see... I'll just be happy with a different house!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->