4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Oh man sounds like a hell of a day!! But hopefully it all means you're just that much closer to a new house. Sucks to have to cough up the money like that, but it'll get all figured out!

Had my first dizzy spell in line waiting to pay for groceries, not the funniest feeling but I got so much stuff done today AND we found an awesome deal on a portable dishwasher ( we don't have a dishwasher) and Kurtis and his dad are gonna pick it up tonight! I hate dishes soooo much!

How much is the dishwasher? I don't have one either lol. I am the dishwasher.

And omg Ella ♡ Sooo awesome! Baby sounds so good! I am glad you found her ;) Rowan hated the doppler and would move out of the way. What a great end to a crappy day for you. Hope all gets sorted quickly.

It was listed for 80 but we offered 60... There are a few on kijiji!

And omg Ella I can't wait to watch the vid, I'm at work! But congrats!

Never heard of a portable dishwasher before! Just googled a picture though... pretty cool, but kinda weird :p isn't it cheaper to just get a 'normal' one? If you have the space for it....we have one, was so excited when it turned up! Haha!

Oh 80 is quite cheap i guess, you can't really get a normal dishwasher for that price!

And thanks girls! Still can't believe we found him/her.....

My friend who's training to be a mw was astonished she said: wow, your uterus isn't even out your pelvis yet, i didn't think you'd be able to find it so early! :haha:

Our countertops are too low to install a regular one. Portables are pretty common for renters or small spaces etc! I haven't tried the Doppler in a while it makes me wanna!

We don't own and don't have a space for a real dishwasher. But I think for now we will hold off. Havent died yet. Lol

Soooo I am glad I am going away early tomorrow/coming home Sunday afternoon... means no temping for the next two days and no obsessing... already took a cheapy test bwahaha. I know, dumb. Must... resist... hahaha!

haha, you never know!! :winkwink:

I'd say test on monday or tuesday... It's good though that you're going away, it'll keep your mind off it! And you won't be able to test, unless you bring them with you :haha: (not putting ideas in your head!!)
Have fun anyway!!!

Woot distraction in the TWW! Silly girl testing on what? 6dpo? Lol I hope this is it for you!! Have fun camping again! How are you feeling btw?

The new dishwasher is rad! It looks brand new and Kurtis already did a test load! Dream come true, him actually doing the dishes without me begging lol

Lol I wish Derek would do the dishes... maybe I need one of these after all. Hahaha.

Soooo spotted first thing this am, large rush and one clot and then... nada. So I got pantiliners and will just kinda see what happens. I am leaning towards being pregnant. So fingers crossed it sticks this time :)

Ooh this is sounding so exciting!! Yay counting down the days!!!

Have the Doppler another good go tonight and def found it a few time 170 ish then I called Kurtis over from the living room and we got it again after I lost it at 165-169! Same ish HR from the first US!

YAY!!! :happydance: It's such a nice sound isn't it???

I didn't want to try the doppler on my own, cause I didn't want hubby to miss it IF I found the hb. Plus, he seems better at it than me! :haha: He did it when I was pregnant with Lucas, so he's my official doppler-operator :winkwink:

I lost some weight! Which I think is quite a good thing, as I was trying to lose weight before I got pregnant and I gained quite a bit in the first weeks! Now I'm only about 2lbs heavier than I was before I found out I was pregnant! Wanna try to keep the weightgain to a minimum. Even my doctor said that when I went to see him when I found out! :dohh: Wasn't very nice to hear!!

Ya actually I actually was 2 lbs under my starting weight the day before yesterday but then that evening to day shift I just did, I think my body didnt have enough time to get all the water weight off cuz I gained 4 lbs between those 2 mornings! Then after work yesterday's feet and legs just ballooned, soooo swollen, it was upsetting! Mycalves and ankles and feet were just one blob ugh.... But overall I've only gained at the most 2 lbs since the beginning which I'm pretty happy with!

Yay for hearing the heartbeat! And for small amounts of weight gain (and negative gain haha!) With Rowan I was so ill that I only gained a total of 18lbs the whole pregnancy because I lost soo much in first tri and then gained that back later plus the additional 18. I hope I stay at an okay weight this time but hope I am all belly... I didn't get huge with Rowan. I wanna get huge this time, seeing as people didn't even vive me their seat on the bus because I didn't look very pregnant. Sigh.

Ya I want a nice round belly lol but I bet I'll just be round all around hahaha c'mon TWW I'm getting excited for you testing!! I rush to check the thread if you posted!! :bfp: :bfp: !!!!

I wasn't that big with Lucas! I flew to Holland when I was 28 weeks or something I think... then on the way back I was too far along to be able to fly without a letter from the doctor stating that it was ok. But no one even asked for it, cause I guess they thought I wasn't that far along!
I used to rub my belly in public to show that I was pregnant :haha: And always made sure to wear tight tops so they didn't think I was just fat :haha:

I can't wait to get a bump again! But I don't see it happening till AT LEAST 15 weeks, with Lucas I didn't show at all until about 20 weeks!!!
I have to say though, when I look back at pictures I look much bigger than I remember being.

Yes, test soon!!! Can't wait! I wanna know too!!

Lol I am only 8dpo but I am fairly sure I'll get a bfp in a few days. Whether it will stay or not is more the question.

Eeeeeee!! Bfp!!! Can't wait to see it, a few more days!

Still spotting with varying heaviness though so could be a chemical. Constipated though... guess we will see. Wonder when I should test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->