4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

I never had an issue sleeping through Rowan's noises... or more accurately, going back to sleep after peeking at him. But it never bothered me. I see both ways though. Eurgh Rowan has thrush in his mouth again so I have it on my nipple again. Eurgh.

Sorry about forgetting your appointment date, but yay! That isn't as far as I thought! Yay.

Talia, how are you feeling? How about you, Ella?

Hey ladies sorry I was Mia for the day! Good luck with your court stuff Ella! And boo for thrush again Caitlyn!
Still feeling fine over here, just got off work and it was pretty busy the last chunk of the shift, I'm wiped, have my NT scan tomorrow afternoon, I really don't wanna go to work after lol

Oh no! Not thrush again!! Hope you can get rid of it soon!!

I'm feeling fine... was really tired yesterday, but I'm ok now. Not in the mood to do anything today though!!

10 weeks tomorrow, we're gonna try the doppler again tomorrow! We've been trying every friday and monday (cause we can't seem to find it, yet!) Hubby saw online though that the brand I've got seems to not pick it up that early! I think the earliest I found with that brand was 10 weeks... so fingers crossed!! Really could do with some confirmation that everything is ok!!

Got court tomorrow aswell! :dohh: Not looking forward to that at all!
And then tuesday we're going down to see the council again, to sort out the paperwork for us trying to get a privately rented place. I'm excited about that, mainly because we rented a car so I get to drive!! :haha: we don't have a car so I hardly ever get to drive... only when we rent one or when I go over to see my family or they come here (as in the UK you insure the person that drives the car rather than the car so you can't just borrow someone's car.... In Holland you insure the car so anyone with a licence can drive it!)

Ya with the Doppler Ella, we still have a tough time, I'm pretty sure I got it and actually heard it a few days ago, but it seems like my now. Blood vessels are everywhere! so when I think I got it it was really faint between my woosh whooshes! Lol yay scan today in 5 hours! I wish it was early in the morning like last time I don't wanna wait all day!

Three and a half hours now, Talia haha :) Post pics!

And yay driving and yay court haha.

Yup counting down!! Anybody ever gone to the chiropractor during pregnancy my hip is so sore I moved funny in bed and I want it fixed ! Lol and

Yay HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :happydance:

Never been to a chiropractor EVER in my life!
Don't think I've ever been to anyone other than the doctor or the dentist... haha (and the midwife ofcourse!)
Not even been in hospital, apart from when I gave birth to Lucas.

Yay pancakes for dinner tonight!! :) yum!!!

Looking forward to seeing your scan pics Talia!! Have fun :)

I know there are chiropractors who specialize in prenatal. I've never been to one, so not 100%.

And for my bday at around 5dpo I get... very light pink spotting. Hmmm... :)

Scan pics! I demand them for my bday hahaha ♡

So how were the pancakes, Ella?

Now I am wanting time to go by faster! I never spot for no reason, so let's hope that holds true and that I find out in a week or so :D Aww... does that mean I shouldn't kneeboard on Saturday? Probaby, eh?

YES!! We want scan pictures!!! Come on Talia!! :winkwink:

Pancakes were lovely... Lucas seemed really excited about them! He came downstairs whilst I made them and just kept saying: cancakes.... and then went upstairs to daddy and apparently just kept repeating it! When I told him dinner was ready, he said: Daddy dinnertime, cancakes, cancakes!! :haha: So cute!!
And he ate it all! - he's been a bit of a pain with dinnertimes lately, but he was great tonight! He even said thank you mummy (for making the pancakes). Really sweet :cloud9:

I'm so excited for you Caitlyn!!! I wouldn't go kneeboarding on saturday... but I guess it's upto you! Excited to see what your temp is gonna be doing (once you find your thermometer :haha:)

There we are!! Measuring ahead again at 12+3!! Had a terrible tech so didnt get a HB or anything but the pic. They couldn't get the NT measurement so I go back on Wednesday :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 3
Omg I am on cute overload! Cancakes! And those pics, Talia!! Soo sweet! And yay for another scan on wednesday! And I think you're right, Ella. I will feign a cramp or something. My guy friend got mad when I was pregnant and wouldn't go quadding with him.

Haha sorry I didn't scroll back thru and see your convo, the appt took an hour! Lol

Anyways yay pancakes, you're making me crave them!
And OMG spotting! That's a great sign! Birthday luck!!! Exciting!

Look at the difference between 10 and 12 weeks!! He/she has grown so much!!!

I'm 10 weeks today!! :happydance: Kumquat according to my phone app... not sure what it is on the tickers that are floating around on here!
I don't even know what a kumquat is :haha:

I couldn't get to sleep last night, cause I kept thinking about court today... I'm taking Lucas to his usually stay&play (playgroup kinda thing) and then he's gonna stay with my friend whilst me and Jay go to court.... but I'm not looking forward to it... kinda nervous! They sent us a statement from this woman that works for them the other day... it said that when we moved in we should've signed this 'licence' and return it to them and apparently we never did... and now they're throwing that in our face... And we're just like: If it's so important for them to get it then WHY did they never bother to contact us to ask for it or make sure we sent it to them?? We've lived here for almost 3 years now! :dohh: Ugh... everything about this whole situation winds me up!! They're all idiots!! (excuse the language! :blush:)

Anyway, Hope you girls are alright!! :hugs:

Eurgh your court thing sounds so annoying. I'll just come down there and bop them all for being asshats. (Not sorry for the language). They need to learn to deal with things better. It isn't as if you were squatting
. They knew perfectly well that you were there and that you were trying to move out. Asshats.

So Talia, do you feel a sway on gender yet? Now that you've seen her twice? ;)

As for me... acid reflux and waking up allll night about every hour or so for no particular reason.

Ugh that court stuff sounds so stressful, I kinda manage our basement suite and I've had to go to court for it before and it's amazing the shit they'll bring up to make things look bad... Ugh I hope you guys get what you want!

The difference in two weeks is astounding to me! Jeez Louise! And I'm still swaying girl, Kurtis is on team blue... We're still having a hard time trying to decide if we should find out or not. I've always pictured the big surprise announcing at delivery etc but at the same time I get antsy looking at outfits etc

Ugh... court.... Their solicitor/lawyer was at least half an hour late!! We were there 20 minutes early!! Then he decided to have a chat with us outside, before we went into the courtroom... he said he wasn't gonna mention anything about the money, or get that adjourned, about the rent. Cause we're a bit behind on the rent, but that's because the benefits we get to cover the rent hasn't been up to date, so we haven't been able to pay everything yet, so far. But we just got a letter about that yesterday, and another today, that we ARE going to get that money soon. (there was a bit of a question about that, as apparently we filled in the wrong date on the form when we applied for it. Anyway, so that's a good thing). And then when we went into the courtroom he mentioned about the rent and said exactly what he said to us outside, so that was fine. Then they said there's now an order of us having to leave the house within 14 days (so 4pm on the 23rd we technically have to be out the house). Though even the judge said, it's not like they're coming round and dragging us out by our ears that day if we're still here. But that is the date that the army would be allowed to go to a bailiff and get a bailiffs order to get us out the house, which can take upto 4 weeks I think ?? :shrug:
But THEN.... their lawyer said to the judge: now there's the matter of paying for this (him and the court) and that is going to be £301.75 and we're the ones supposed to be paying that! The judge said we had to pay it and then suggested a payment plan, but then their lawyer said no, he didn't want to do a payment plan, so apparently we now have to cough up £300 - I think I'm gonna need to sell a kidney or something... as we don't have that money! And if you don't pay it then you're going against court order, which means you go to jail!! Anyway, we'll find a way of paying it, or maybe our solicitor/lawyer will be able to give us a way out of it. She wasn't there today, as that would've definitely meant we had to pay for the court, as we would've been 'mounting a defence'. Anyway, like I said we'll find a way.

Other than that, hopefully the council that are supposed to be getting us a house should now - Hopefully- get their ass moving and sort us out! We'll see what happens with that on tuesday I guess!
So yeah, long day, not too great, but I'm not too worried about it.

Acid reflux and random night waking eh??? Trouble sleeping can be a good sign!!! :happydance:

So.... just found baby's HB for the first time!!! :happydance:
So happy right now, feeling so much better!! Definitely can't wait for the scan now!!! :happydance: (kind of had these horrible fears every now and then that there wouldn't be a baby in there when we'd go for the scan, or 'it' wouldn't be alive...) I know it's much less likely to mc or anything to go wrong after hearing the hb so it makes me feel MUCH better!!

Here's a little video!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpSsdTr1FhQ&feature=youtu.be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"