4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Well if you remember constipation and then diarrhea were my first symptoms! Hoping so!!!

Mine too with Rowan and the mc. Wish my beans weren't such drama beans. I want no spotting :(

BFN this am but woke at 7:30 and couodnt go back to sleep cause I had to pee too badly and so took my temp and 36.7 at 7:30 am... wonder what it would have been at 9!

Attachments

• 20130812_080546_HDR.jpg
    20130812_080546_HDR.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 4
Wow I would t worry about the bfns at this point but wow your chart is just climbing :happydance:

Chart is looking good!! :happydance:

I could swear I can see something in the bottom test... but maybe that's just my eyes...

I don't see much in person. The bottom is the new one if you didn't notice. The other is from last night (snort) but yeah, temps are still climbing so I am not too worried about the bfn. Maybe tomorrow morning or wednesday as planned lol I dunno. I only have one cheapie left I think. One frer, one cb non digital and one cb digital.

Well, the cheapies are always really faint (I found anyway, as I probably told you before, I threw mine in the bin when I thought I wasn't pregnant (with Lucas) and then picked it back out and had a closer look, and then found out with a 'proper' test that I WAS pregnant!)
Maybe you'll get something better tomorrow! :)

Meh, I'm worried about hubby.... he had a bad headache last night and the night before, so bad he couldn't sleep, I gave him a headmassage both times which seemed to help a little. Headaches are pretty normal for him - unfortunately - but he has NO energy at all, and he's been seeing double and apparently when he walked to the shop earlier to get some painkillers he got some odd looks cause he wasn't walking straight! So I wonder what's up with him!
We rang NHS Direct (which is basically like a health information line where they can assess your symptoms and tell you what to do) they told him to go see his doctor or go to a walk-in centre, so he's now gone to see his doctor - though the receptionist said: be prepared to wait (which they usually say at this time of the day 5.45pm)... wonder how long it will be before he gets seen! And what's gonna happen! Pretty worried!
I would've gone with him, but I've got Lucas and not really got anyone that could have Lucas on short notice, well, I possbily do but they live about 20 minute walk away and it would be too much hassle. Might have to ask them to look after him later if hubby has to go to hospital or something! :shrug:
Hope he's gonna be ok!!

Oh no, Ella! I hope your hubby is okay! That is stressful... keep us posted.

Well, hubby just rang me, he's on his way back.
He's gonna have an MRI soon, he got offered one a while back but because the doctor didn't really think it was necessary we didn't take it. But he's gonna have one now - we just need to wait to see when exactly.
Also he needs to get his eyes checked apparently.

And he got given some medicine that is used for treating migraines.
He has suffered from headaches/migraines since he was about 16. But never really got treated for it. He usually has a headache like every day nowadays!! :dohh: So hopefully something will come out of this MRI when he gets it done. And I'll take him to see my friend who works in an optician.

Anyway, he should be ok! :flower:

Ya Kurtis suffers from bad migraines a lot. That's stressful for sure but it's nice to hear that he's getting checked out and they're putting an MRI on the books, here in Canada it takes a long time to get complex investigations like an MRI. So that's a bonus for you! One thing that has helped for Kurtis was an eye pillow. It's like a sandbag for your eyes because lots of migraines can be eye strain related etc. ours smells like lavender and stuff so it's so soothing! See if you can find one

Glad your hubby is going to be alright :) Migraines are no fun.

So how are you ladies feeling? Think I'm out. Spotting is heavier, almost AF like.

Feeling fine over here... Been craving a McDonald's choc shake for days so I treated myself after my interview.
I don't know what to say about the spotting it's too early to be AF i think so maybe it's dramatic IB? I dunno, FX it stops

Man what a freaking roller-coaster. Can I just go to sleep until I stop spotting and get a BFP? Lol. Stop-start-stop-start-stop GRRRR.

We are going to ignore my issues for the next day or two. No more pity party. Alright, so that means you ladies need to be chatty... aaaaaaand GO!

I was gonna say, unfortunately I'm not gonna be around today.... BUT.... considering the time difference, you'll still be asleep when I'm away for most of it anyway! We're going to see the council today to get this whole house thing sorted, hopefully. Or at least bring some progress!!

So I've gotta go get dressed in a bit and get on the train to pick up the car we rented! Hopefully it's a nice one!! I'm just thinking it's probably gonna be a 3 door, which is kind of annoying when you have to put a child's seat in the car and then put the kid in it! Might ask them if they've got a 5 door if they DO give me a 3 door. Then again, last time I rented from them I had a car from the same category (as I'm only allowed that one cause I'm under 25) and both times it had 5 doors.
So should be ok!
Anyway, I'm excited I get to drive again!!

Sorry to hear about the spotting Caitlyn! But like Talia said it's probably too early for AF, right?? Fingers crossed everything is going well in there and your body is just being a drama-queen! :kiss: (I mean that your body is just overreacting, not you!! :flower:)
:hugs: Let us know what happens!!

Chatty eh? I don't know what to be chatty about? Anyone watch big brother? Or dexter? I could be chatty about those! Lol otherwise I'm at work today blah blah blah! I need to be fixed, my shoulder is killing me and my hip has been causing me problems, I'm falling apart! Hahah

You're off the hook and don't need to be chatty, pity party over, on to next month. Think I'll go for an appointment to see what's up.

Hope the council got things sorted for you, Ella.

And boo work, Talia.

Awe boo i don't like this cd 1 business :( but I suppose it is what it is. I'd def talk to the doc about it though cuz you started spotting really early. Humph! I had the most horrible gas pains at work today I can't wait to get home and try to make em go away. Any ideas?

Toot! Lol. Sorry hun, other than that, I have no idea. I'd eat foods known to make you gassy and then don't hold back... But that is just me. Darn gas cramps :(

I am still confused, but CD1 seems to make more sense than anything else... It still is sooo light compared to my normal CD1, but bright red and has clots once in a while, and definitely heavier than spotting. Talking to my regular doc's stand-in tomorrow as she is on vacation for the rest of August. Hopefully the stand-in isn't a total asshat. I have issues with doctors not taking me seriously. They say things like "You have lots of time, you're young" etc... Sure, but I don't want to make my donor drag this thing on for years AND if there IS something wrong, I want to know NOW. AND I want my kids close in age ideally. I am hoping it is an easily fixable progesterone issue. Hmph.

Ya hopefully the doc is decent! And hopefully they'll have some ideas for you! Still strange how its not like AF... Just weird

Slowed to a crawl again. Why oh why is this mimmicking my mc? It is hurting my heart...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->