4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

It's true! Some women find giving birth very pleasurable! It's all in your head! I've heard of this quite a bit actually, mostly with natural birthers... Interesting.... Ya I think they do anomaly scans here 18-20 weeks or I supposed you could push it to 22 also... Meh a few weeks don't really matter anymore, where in first tri every week you're worrying and going crazy. I'm much more relaxed now, which I'm sure you will be too after you see the bean. Tried out the Doppler this morn for fun and picked it up without even moving! Easy as pie! It's amazing what a week does!

Luckily I haven't been very worried since I was about 8 weeks... Sometimes I worry when I get really bad stomach cramps at night, but they're always bowel related :wacko: So as soon as I've been to the toilet they're gone and I know everything is fine. Plus ofcourse after hearing baby's hb it's much easier to relax aswell, as the risk is so much smaller!

Still can't wait to see the scan though!! 8 sleeps! (1 of which is gonna happen very very soon! :haha:)

Yay countdown is on! I spent lots of my day figuring out how to paint this dresser I have for the nursery and brainstorming colour schemes etc haha

Sorry for being m.i. a. But I talked to you both, and you're pretty much up to speed. I have the feeling I may have implanted late, perhaps even yesterday... as temps are still up and whatnot... and googled it, sounds like a blood HCG might not even pick it up for a few days after implanting... at the moment it is the only thing that makes sense with the spltting but not heavily and the temps being up still. For now. I guess we will have to wait and see... for curiosity's sake, I wonder how many times we have said that...

Ella, I am excited for your scan.

Talia, you will have to post pics. And my offer still stands if you want a mural instead of decals haha :)

Hey lady's my name is carrie. TTC since march... MC in June..
First let me say I've spent the last 5 hours reading this thread!! Congrats to those of you that got your :bfp:!! I'm 9dpo at the min tested this morning with digi :bfn: :growlmad::-(
I hope you don't mind my butting in and would love your opinions on my chart!!! chartgraph_module.png

Holy moly that's a long time reading our whole thread lol. Well hello there :) :wave: As for your chart, it looks promising for sure! Do you have any symptoms?

As for me, I give up. Took the frer with fmu and definitely a negative. So I guess just having a super light period.

soooo tired, headaches, dull back and abd pain... but dont know if its all in my head!!!

oh and real sorry bout your bfn... i know how it is.. af due 22nd/23rd for me...

Hi Carrie! That's a feat to read the whole thing for sure! Lol your chart looks good not sure why Ff put your crosshairs there, I guess cm I would of put it a day later but hey! The temp rises on the end are promising! It's so hard to not go nuts symptom spotting near the 10 dpo mark! Sorry about you MC :hugs: but one positive is that you were able to get pg soon after ttc, it'll happen for you.

Sorry about the bfn Caitlyn... What a crappy cycle of confusion! Ugh I'm frustrated for you but I hope next one is a bit more predictable and ends up with a sticky bfp that isn't dramatic with the funny spotting!

hi ff put it on the day you said i changed it because of ovulation pain on 7th.. but if i o'd on the 8th then im only 8dpo... you all have more experience charting so ill happily go with your opinion!! so that could b the reason for bfn this am... just too early!!! "happydance"!!!

Well O pains are still a good symptoms but either way you might be early anyways 8 and 9 dpo are both on the early side! But we are all tempted to poas at the earliest chance!

Caitlyn, don't give up just yet... If you did only implant yesterday (which I think is still pretty normal) you won't get a positive blood hcg until a couple of days later, and then another couple of days after that you'll get a positive urine test. So you never know!! See how it goes and see if your spotting turns into proper bleeding or not. And if it doesn't take a test on like wednesday??? Something should show by then if you are!! :hugs:

Hi carrie, I would've put your crosshairs there aswell (where FF put them). Hopefully you'll get your bfp aswell!

i really hope so!! i have 4 beautiful boys Jesse 12 Reece 10 Calum 5 and Kayden will be 4 in 2 weeks... was on my own for quite a while until i met my bf 18 months ago.. he has no kids and we are now engaged and ttc!!!

That chart looks more accurate :thumbsup: I am thinking wait until the double digits to test, if you can! Doyou have a link to your ff page so I could compare your last month with this? It is easier to assess when you have someyhing to compare it to.

And don't worry about me ;) I am soo ready to stop bleeding and move the heck on lol.

Wow that sounds like this lil baby will have lots of protectors growing up :)

yep hoping for a lil princess :pink: but once its healthy i dont really mind!! they would all love a little sister too so im praying!!
:twingirls: would be even better!!! my mum had twins and my grandmother had triplets!!:thumbup:

Oh I don't think I'd be able to cope with twins!! I don't think it's twins though, surely I would've heard 2 heartbeats or something in there... right??? :haha:

And I saw the cutest girl's hoodie in the shop earlier! I really liked it, so I was saying to my friend: ahw look how cute that is!! Really hope this one is gonna be a girl, cause they have such cute clothes! And so much more to choose from aswell...

Aww yes I love girl clothes! Sooo cute. I would love to have twins as I am only allowed one more baby says hubby so twins would be perfect :p But I don't have good chances. At the moment as things stand I am not even certain I can carry one more to term let alone two lol. And I am certain my next will be a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->