4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Talia, did you feel like your uterus was heavier around 11 weeks-ish???
Mine has been feeling quite full today... dunno, can't really describe it. Definitely feels as if it's growing though!

Caitlyn hope you're right! But like I said, I'd be happy with another monster like the one I already have!! :) He's the best!! He's started randomly (without any prompting, sometimes anyway) saying: Love you mummy! It's sooooo sweet!! :cloud9:
And he went upto one of his friends earlier today (she was upset) and he said: Bethany, what's up?? *melt* It was so sweet!

Anyways I'm off to bed now!! Night night!! :hugs:

oh that is just so cute!!! hope everyone is doing ok today... I havent told anyone yet due to the MC in june.. ITS KILLING ME!!! I really want to tell my parents and his but hes just plain refusing... ugh.. men!!! In one way I know why he doesnt want to but in another I dont understand it!!! im even confusing myself lol sorry ladys x x

Awwwww Ella! Lucas sounds like such a sweetheart. Rowan likes to hold my face in his little hands. Sooo cute. And I remember my uterus feeling heavier at the end of first tri. I think it is all the placenta and baby itself getting bigger and heavier.

Carrie, sorry you are nervous but I totally understand. I will be too whenever I get pregnant again. Maybe wait until ypu see the heartbeat to tell? I mean in the end it is up to you :)

Afm, just getring back from camping and I would like to get tested for low progesterone. I seem to have a lot of the symptoms and it makes sense... wonder if I can persuade my doc...ror the stand in if she is still there... or if I should try natural supplements first...

Hey ladies! Busy day at work and dinner at the inlaws lol yes for the last little while things have been feeling harder and ya maybe a bit heavy in the uterus area. Caitlyn what are the symptoms if low prog?

How was your dinner with the inlaws?

I'll copy paste the symptoms from one site here... although they could all be from different health issues, l have at least 23 of the 30 listed symptoms...

a luteal phase less than 12 days
sugar cravings
ovarian cysts
low basal body temperatures
irregular periods
allergy symptoms
arthritis
spotting in the days before your period begins
recurrent early miscarriage
blood clots during menstruation
cold hands and feet
brittle nails
cracked heels
decreased sex drive
menstrual cramps
depression or anxiety
acne
fatigue
fibrocystic breasts
PCOS
endometriosis
fibromyalgia
gallbladder issues
Foggy thinking
headaches and migraines
infertility
vaginal dryness
slow metabolism
mood swings
weight gain, especially around the middle

Ugh.... I've gone off bread... I think.... I had it yesterday for lunch with a fried egg on it and had a sandwich on saturday aswell. But this morning when I took a bite of my toast with honey the texture just made me gag... It's not the first time bread has made me gag.... Seems like I have to find myself something else for breakfast - I don't eat cereal... so it'll probably have to be yogurt of some sort....

I would definitely try and push for the progesterone test (or just hormone levels in general) Caitlyn!! Even if it comes out normal, then you know that's not the problem! It made me feel much better when hubby had his swimmers tested, eventhough it came out normal, maybe that just put the idea out of my head that there was something wrong and made me more relaxed?? (and him too!!!) Cause we conceived after that! So there must've been something different....
Guess it was just one less thing to stress about :haha:

4 more sleeps before my scan!! :happydance: Can't wait!! And it's at 9.40AM aswell, so nice and early so we don't have to wait all day!!

good morning ladys.. Naaxi i think you should defo get hormone levels checked just to rule anything out...

Ourlil how was dinner with the inlaws??

eltjuh i feel your pain i dont eat ceral either i dont know what id do if it started making me sick!! pics up of the scan asap!!! excited for you!!

So Currently feelin IN LOVE!! hubs relented so his parents and mine both know now!! yay!! he got laid off work about 6/7 weeks ago and he decided to get up wit the boys this morning and brought them to the park.. and the market and bought me some lovely flowers :flower: and did a full irish breakie in bed for me... had a bad night last night.. nightmares about my dad dying.. so right now im in bed @11.34 had breakie and a lovely lemon tea and have been told to stay here for the day!! NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!! but the sentiment is nice... im going for a :shower: and i shall talk to you all soon..

:hugs: for everyone cos i feel like sharing the love x x x

Morning! Dinner was good we go over almost every Sunday now that they live here! Such good food! Lol
Those symptoms are very interesting Caitlyn and I think you might be on to something... The low bbt got me thinking for a while werentd you always in the 35s before O? The last two charts aren't bad but I remember you being even lower... I really hope they run the test!
And sorry about the bread sickness Ella, carbs are my saviour when feeling gaggy so that must be tough! Yesterday driving home I got a bit car sick or just evening sick... I have never been carsick in my life, I read in the car often even! Haha
And Carrie so happy for you, and glad you got to tell the grandparents! It's so nice to share the love, I know the exact feeling! :D

Wow Talia!! Can't believe you're a peach!! (well your baby is the size of.... :haha:) Going so quickly now isn't it?? Only about 7 weeks till you have your 20 wk scan!! Sounds long, but it isn't really!

Ya it's flying by! Countdown is on for yours!!! I'm excited to finally see a snap shot! Kurtis and I are still at odds re: finding out the gender... I really don't know what to do! I feel bad because he's like "I don't know anything that's going on and I just want something I can know for sure!" and being able to use its name etc... It's hard cuz we're both on opposite ends and don't really wanna budge

He'll still have things to be involved in... just wait till he/she starts kicking hard enough for him to feel it, or to see it! You probably can't feel anything yet either! How's your bump coming along??? I didn't have one until 20 weeks with Lucas....

This is 15 & 20 weeks with Lucas... very small, people probably would've thought I had just gained weight! I'm heavier now so I kinda look like that 20 week picture anyway, but more flabby :winkwink: So I haven't taken any pictures yet this time around... I should really!! Might take one at 12 weeks on friday as a 'before' picture and then once it has popped start taking them again every week!

Attachments

• 60771_1624346645826_524099_n.jpg
    60771_1624346645826_524099_n.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 61244_1624347085837_4962617_n.jpg
    61244_1624347085837_4962617_n.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1
Ya I haven't taken any pictures yet either! The last few days I've looked like 20 weeks but all bloat!! It just gets worse as the day goes on!
That's what I told him that once he will be able to see and feel kicks it won't matter what it is etc... He's not convinced!

Hey ladies so this is what I worked on yesterday since it was bothering me how the heck we'd set up our spare room as the nursery since its a but strange shaped! This is now starting to get me excited to start buying things and start painting my little projects! Kurtis helped his friend move in the weekend and we acquired a beautiful wooden rocking chair!
What do you guys think? Suggestions? The top door is a closet btw

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 4
Looks nice!! how did you draw it??

I'm the same, I can never stop thinking about things like that... like when I was pregnant last time I started looking for solutions to having 2 kids that needed to use a buggy at the same time almost straight away as Lucas was only just gonna be 2 and wouldn't be walking everywhere! This time I don't think I have to worry about it cause he is very good with walking and he's gonna be 3, so will be able to walk longer distances.
Once I start thinking about those things I just can't stop thinking about it until I've decided something! :haha:

I did it online, it was kids furniture company website. Ya the room is funny with that cut out and the bottom wall actually isn't straight, it curves slightly, so I couldn't of put the crib flush against it. Ya I have no idea what kind of stroller I want.... There's way too many!

It's called pottery barn kids... If you wanna check it out. Takes a little to figure out hownto change the measurements of things but its great once you get into it! Kurtis got home from work as I was finishing the furniture and it definitely felt more real being able to fool around putting ourselves in the chairs and the pup on the rug and of course the kidlet in the crib!

Lucas' room is kinda weird shaped... it's supposed to be like a study or a playroom, it's attached to our living room! There's double doors to the living room and then there's also a normal door to the side of the room. But it's not just square the door is actually kinda pushed back, if that makes sense... so you got a room with a little space (the width of a door) and then the door. Hard to explain. Anyway, we don't use that door, just use the double doors to the living room so we've got 2 of his toyboxes in front of that door, as it's exactly the right size to put them there! Also the annoying thing is that if you want to be able to open both doors fully you have to keep enough space around them to turn all the way!
Can't wait to move! Our house is weird! We've got a kitchen, toilet and dining room downstairs, then there's a small set of stairs which leads to a room on the right (our bedroom) and then more steps to go to the 1st floor. Then that's where the living room and Lucas' room is, then there are more stairs that go to another room on the right again (other rooms are all on the left) and more stairs to go to 2 more bedrooms and the bathroom! It's so annoying!!! :dohh:
Hopefully we'll get our approval this week, that the council will help us get into private renting, so we can finally get a new house! Cause technically we're supposed to move out this friday (that's what had been decided in court on the 9th) but the army would have to go to court again before they can ACTUALLY kick us out. Which will take another 2-3 weeks before they will do that and then another 2-6 weeks (I think) before we HAVE to be out the house... :dohh:

:haha: I had a little go... This is Lucas' bedroom, just imagine more toys! haha

Where the toy blocks are there's a box with roads and cars and a garage and a nappy bin. And then where that door is, there's 2 toy boxes. And that toybox there is a table with building blocks, kinda like Duplo....

Attachments

• Lucas' room .jpg
    Lucas' room .jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 2
Ahh I see what you mean with the door lol it's a cool little tool though hey? I'm glad I found it, and for free too!

Anyways had my second midwife appt, nothing really exciting, my blood pressure is so low compared to my normal, so strange to me! She was able to hear bubs with her Doppler no problem. Got my req for the anatomy scan for somewhere between sept 20-oct 4... Crazzzyyyyyy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->