4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

ok so i caved and went and got a first response 6 days sooner faint bfp evening sample will test again in the morn with fmu just in case!!!

pos preg test_opt.jpg

I am having troubles seeing colour on it, but congrats if so! Very exciting. (I can see the second line, I just can't tell if it isa grey evap or a faint bfp)

Hey ladies! Had one of the shittiest shifts of my life today! So aggravated. But got to put in for overtime because I missed my break and had to stay late charting!
Same with Caitlyn I can see the line but not sure if I pink or not! We'll be watching for the fmu! A girl would be nice I'm sure! There's someone in second tri 'allforthegirl' who is on bub # 5 and and is hoping for her first girl too! I can't wait for her scan!

ok guys the line is pink very faint but after getting darker as time goes on!! will post tonights and fmu 1 side by side in the am!!! had a very busy evening thats why the late reply... didnt read through posts properly googley eyed at the min lol!! peace out ladys :babydust:

Boo shitty shift but yay overtime :) And it's done now so yay! Lol. And I know of soneone who had six boys before they had their girl :) I'd do that if I could. The idea of never having a daughter is what saddens me, not the thought of having another son. I'd have ten more sons if I could, and have one daughter. I'd be okay with that. :) Hubby and I were laying in bed with Rowan while he napped and I asked if he was sure we couldn't have seven of these... he said he was sure. Sigh.

Congrats, Carrie :) Our thread IS good luck lol.

im the same wouldnt mind another boy either but it would be nice to get my lil girl... cos i know for a fact ill keep going for a girl!!! im a bit crazy like that!!!

naxxi im the same will love this bean no matter the sex but it'd be nice to get my lil girl coz i will keep going till i have her!!! thanks for all your opinions ladys x

Hahah you two are crazy! I think 4 may be my ultimate max! Lol but I def want a girl one day, maybe a February day ;) lol
And Carrie, I'm sure you noticed but we're not the types to give you the premature congrats and say we def see a line start painting the nursery etc! You get straight answers here! We're always hopeful but try to keep our wits about it! That said that line and chart seems pretty promising so far! But again, we all know that a temp or an obvious evap can dash ya! Anywho, oh wants to go fishing in the river valley, I could use the walk but I'm so pooped and I did run my ass off at work!! Gah!

Ourlil i know exactly what your saying im cautiously optimistic lets say!!! although the line looks much darker pink in my avatar photo.. i think its the white backround instead of the black!!

Ya I was wondering if it was a different test! I can't blow it up on my phone but you could try tweaking the photo!

Fishing in the river valley eh? I'd never even considered doing that... I guess I always think of the River Valley as disgusting water... Did you end up going?

And the line in the avatar looks a lot darker to me! And defintely pink.

Ya I went with him for 45 mins down by Capilano, it was a terrible spot, I've never fished on a river and its pretty useless lol but it was kinda relaxing to be by the water...

Sorry i haven't really replied yet... was busy watching a film last night haha... :p

I can see some sort of line when i tilt my screen....it's hard to capture the line in a picture though, mine was hard to see in the picture, but there was no denying it was there in real life! Couldn't get a good picture until about an hour later!
Fx for a darker line with fmu :)

I would love a girl, slightly preferenced, but another boy would be great too! Though hubby only wants 2 kids (maybe i can persuade him to go for 3 :haha:) don't think i'd want any more than 3 or 4 either Talia! My mum had 6 dunno how she did it!

Ugh, i felt really sick a minute ago, i honestly thought i was gonna throw up! Probably cause i hadn't eaten anything yet, have no appetite first thing in the morning! But ate an apple and feel a bit better now... should really eat a bit more! We're off to the park in a minute... going to sit there, chat with my friends, whilst we watch our kids running around :haha: they have a great playground there, it's just right for kids of lucas' age (and older) as they can do everything (but the swings) on their own!

Look at that! And on a digi no less! Good for you Carrie!! So exciting! How many miu is the digi! Hahah going from the faint frer to that digi....what if it is your twins!?! Lol!

That was smu... Much clearer now on frer too with smu!!! did the digi with the same after frer was darker!!! so excited but worried too ye know!!

Congrats, Carrie! That is awesome!

Ella, I think you are having your girl now anyways :p But I could have seven kids. Easily.

Hey ladies how was everyone's day? Mine was a lot better than yesterday! Bloated to high heaven though! You know 13+ going on 6 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->