4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Don't really know the earliest I should/could test. With my first pregnancy I tested at roughly 11 dpo and it was bfp. I was only testing to convince me I wasn't pregnant as I was on the pill at this stage and needless to say it ended at exactly 8 weeks very suddenly.

Ya I think 10 dpo is reasonable, i got mine at 11 dpo... But either way you can implant late etc but I think 10-12 is pretty tell tale.

I got mine at 9dpo this time. With Lucas I got it at 10dpo and with my mc I got it at 11dpo (but I didn't test earlier that time, so might've got it earlier if I did!)

Ugh, I'm so tired! It's 7.46am here.... Lucas woke me up around 7am and I've still not totally woken up properly. Getting there though. Sitting on the sofa with a croissant and a glass of juice, but I'm reluctant to eat the croissant (that my lovely husband very kindly bought me yesterday) because last time I tried eating a croissant I started gagging and felt sick after! :dohh:

Oh boo! That's me every day off! Barely get moving in the am! I really hope you ms kicks it soon cuz croissants are too good to waste! Lol soo tired! Looks like work isn't calling me in today... Woot! But boo for $

Really hoping your ms goes away soon! I agree with Talia that croissants are too good to waste.

Not wanting to symptom spot but have been having really bad reflux when dusk hits for the last 2 days and nothing I do seems to help it. I don't usually get reflux unless I have a hangover.

Not a symptom but thought you all might like a laugh.. I've been doing and saying some really strange things these past couple of days like I went to the chemist to put a script in (for my sister) waited in line for 15 minutes to realise I had left my purse in the car. So I had to wait a further 30 minutes for the script. Today I've been talking to my DH in all jumbles (kind of like yoda but worse) and I even almost went to drink nail polish remover instead of the non-existant drink I had infront of me at the time :dohh::dohh:
But it was worth making my DH laugh I suppose. Feeling like a complete ditz though. :haha:

Hahahah that's a pg sign for sure! I can't even speak in full sentences to oh, none of it makes sense, I make up words and all sorts of gibberish! And have no memory at all!! Do you watch big brother? One of the players accidentally drank nail polish last episode, just like it was a bottle of water!! Disgusting!

Kristy, the reflux is what tipped me off both pregnancies :) Definitely a good sign :) And the jumbled brain could be the beginning of preggo brain haha! Or it could be an indicator that you need more sleep :p What do you do for work?

Ella, that sucks that the ms is hanging around. Omnom... I want your croissant but it doesn't go well with my cleaner eating I have been trying lol. And omgosh I saw the photo of Lucas using the fishfood for a track... what a clever boy! It made me laugh.

Talia, too bad it is such a poopy day on your day off... I have the day off of watching my neighbour's daughter as well, so I didn't have to wake at 6. Woo!

Sooooo... not sure if we are trying this month... the donor seems super busy (and so am I in the evenings) so may miss O

Haha.. I just hope it doesn't get worse. No I don't, only watch what can be downloaded as I'm hopeless at remembering what time everything is on or even some days what time it is!

I am a petrol assistant for Woolworths Caltex. Not a huge fan but it's a job.
Hopefully you will still be able to have a shot at bfp this month it's gotta happen for you soon surely!

Ooh two confirmed symptoms! Looking good!
Yay for days off, I hope the clouds go away... I need to find this supplement my midwife recommended turns out I have a bit of a uti... No symptoms though... It's supposed to be good for clearing that up but I haven't been able to find it.. D-mannose...
Get those donations in!! You hafta!!!!

I agree with Talia! You need to find some time for your donations!! We can't live without squinting at tests! :winkwink: And we want you to join us aswell!! :hugs:

I don't think it's MS, I think I've just gone off croissants, must be the texture or something, I took a bite and it was too dry for me to be able to eat it. If I chew anything more than a few times it makes me gag.... I just hope I'll like my croissants again soon-ish, cause I used to LOVE them!!

Oh and yeah, Lucas thought it would be funny to empty the whole pot of fishfood on the floor.... and then decided it looked like a good track for his cars! :haha:
Some good news today: hubby's dad has been to the new place and he said we don't need to change the carpets and the 'mould' in the extension and the toilet isn't actually mold, it's dog pee!! :dohh: At least it should be easier to clean.
Sounds like my in-laws are going crazy cleaning in there though! We told them not to do too much, and my FIL just said: I'm not going crazy... and both me and hubby just said to each other: it's gonna be spotless in there, cause I know what his dad is like, his cleaning standards are not normal cleaning standards :haha: They're still army style cleaning standards and he seems to have slight OCD aswell :winkwink: So I guess we'll see what they've done when we get down there on moving day. We've finally managed to get a 2nd quote for moving and the people that were going to sort the financing for it have sent it off for approval. So hopefully we'll be moving next monday!

Hahha that's too funny about Lucas and the fish food! And yay about the clean house but I'd feel a bit bad if they went and did it all but you did tell them not to! Enjoy the little break! I'm gonna start working on the rocking hair we got, gonna paint it dark

Thought I'd upload some pictures of the house, and that picture of the fish food :winkwink:

Attachments

• Fishfood.jpg
    Fishfood.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 2
  • House1.jpg
    House1.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 2
  • house2.jpg
    house2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 2
  • house4.jpg
    house4.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1
  • house5.jpg
    house5.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1
There's the rest!

We just got another call from Jay's parents that the boiler in the house is broken, so we won't be able to get hot water (until the council fixes it) and the floor in the extension is dirty because of a leak somewhere in the house..... Which they reckon is still there.... So we need to get someone out to come and fix those things for us! :dohh: Things are always so nice and easy for us :dohh: NOT!!! *rollseyes!*

Anyway we'll get there in the end!!

Attachments

• house6.jpg
    house6.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 0
  • hous7.jpg
    hous7.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
  • house8.jpg
    house8.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 0
Nice pictures! That fish food pic is awesome! My turn for an upload! Before and after 1 coat of paint! Loving it so far! What do you think!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 4
I think it's nice the way it is with 1 coat of paint! Like the way the grain of the wood still shows through!! I say keep it like that!!

Ya I like the way the grain is too! But it def needs another coat on some places. Yay!

Oh wow. look at the fish food. At least he's creative O:)O:)
YAY! For clean house. Hope the move goes smoothly for you and its a nice experience.

I like the one coat too. Love that you have a rocking chair. They're almost forgotten about over here; well at least with the people I know.

Ya I think most ppl go for the gliders cuz that's what's sold. Oh was helping a friend move and he was gonna throw it out! And he stuffed it in the car and it is perfect! Kurtis was so happy with himself because he really wanted one!

Even though I'm no longer part of this thread just wanted to say congrats to everyone on the progression of their pregnancies. Glad to see everything is going smoothly

Thanks for checking in! Hope things are going well for you, looks like you'll be testing in a few days! Good luck and baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->