4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Ick! Sorry about the leak, Ella... how annoying. I sure hope you can figure it out, and soon! And that your move is seamless. If only I could be there to come help :p

Talia, what a beautiful find! And the black looks awesome :) Derek wouldn't let me buy one I found at Value Village for 25 $ because we aren't pregnant yet and don't have room. Sigh. I'll never find another doe that cheap.

Kristy, how are you doing with no testing? Holding out?

Monae, thanks for checking in.

As for me... got a donation last night and will try to get another tonight. OPK is still relatively faint so no rush.

Boo Derek is a party pooper sometimes! But I'm happy you got your donation and another on the way! Keep it up! Lol

I'm trying very hard to wait but I have just woken up on my 10 dpo and It's like they're calling me to test!!! :wacko:
I really want to wait another 2 days so I might just ignore them.

Yay! For the donation!! Hoping you get lots more and you get a bfp with a sticky bean!!!

Oh yay for donation!! And still faint-ish OPK! That means you're getting them in in time!! :happydance: So exciting!!

We got told today that we can't have the electric cooker Jay's parents passed onto us a while ago in the new house, cause there's no connection for it!! :dohh: And apparently we're not allowed to decorate!! :growlmad: We're kind of considering doing it anyway, considering it says nothing about it in the tenancy agreement, so technically they can't say anything about it, cause they should've put it in the tenancy agreement. But Jay's dad said we should ask for permission :dohh:
But a bit of good news, the in-laws are buying us a new cooker (a gas one!) so we will have something to cook with!! :happydance: Jay wasn't happy that his mum wanted to get us one and we both told her not to but well, we can't really stop her, so I guess we'll just have to live with it :winkwink: Jay is very bad at accepting help or 'charity' as he calls it!

Lol yeah I guess we will see :) How is your day going, ladies? I didn't have to watch Abby today so I have been cleaning my house like a crazy woman. Haha.

Yay for a new cooker, Ella! And sometimes you just have to sit back and say thank you for the help lol. My hubby is the opposite and will ask for loans from his mum who can't afford it.

Kristy! Did you keep strong? :) Sending bfp vibes your way :D

Oh heyyyy if I got pregnant this month, I would be due on my best friend's bday... and also four days after the year anniversary of my mc... how odd that would be.

I'm good, had bad morning with nausea and terrible gas pains at work... But it's better now! We're going to Rocky Mountain house for the weekend and I just got confirmation from our reservation saying we're allowed to bring the dog, which I was stressed about since our friend miscommunicated their dog policy and we didn't have anyone to watch her since Kurtis's parents are in BC... So that's a relief!

No problem glad everyone is doing well im still trying to get my BFP but glad you guys are doing well. dh still doesnt have his meds so we will see

My in laws are a bit like that Ella. They like to help as much as they can and my MIL has already warned me she's going to be worse once we do have a baby. She thinks that if she buys the world for our kids that it will make up for DH's grandparents.

Yes I kept strong and went to my sisters house all day so I wasn't tempted. Hehe..
It's back to work tomorrow so that (hopefully) should keep me distracted until AF is late. I'm starting to be "I'm probably not" so maybe I'll last.

The one year anniversary of mc hit me really hard this month but if you were due then maybe it wouldn't be so hard.?
Hoping you get to have more donations and get your bfp!

Yeah, when we said no to my MIL she was like, well it's too late (it wasn't yet, but all she had to do was pick the colour, which is why she rang us, and then click order!) I said to her: don't, we can get one ourselves (as she was getting is from one of those pay monthly websites which we're a member of aswell!) and she just said: no you're having a baby! Spend the money on my grandchild! :haha: I was like: well we don't need anything, unless it's a girl, then we're going shopping! :haha:

:haha: Kristy, I was like: I'm not pregnant! all the way through the 2ww and then the day before I got my bfp I started thinking: I might be... then the next day I just couldn't help myself, so as soon as hubby went out (cause I wasn't supposed to test until 4 days later!) I tested and it came up positive!! :happydance: Hubby didn't even tell me off for testing early when I told him! :winkwink:

Have fun this weekend Talia!! :flower:

That would be great if you were pregnant this month Caitlyn!!!! I'm excited for you!!

At least you have a nice one that wants to help out and be there. I've heard of some really rotten MIL's.
Are you hoping for a girl? Or you don't mind as long as its healthy.?

Everyone I know keep saying that the time you start thinking your not preg.. BAM! You are lol.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Yeah I'm very happy with my in-laws :) They're really nice and I'm very lucky!

We're hoping for a girl, definitely, but I'd still be happy with another boy, as long as it's healthy. But would LOVE a girl! It would be my in-laws first granddaughter aswell, so it would be extra special! My MIL has wanted a granddaughter for ages, but hubby's sister has 3 boys and then we have a boy. So she would love a grandddaughter. Whereas in my family I had a boy first, then my sister had a girl and my other sister is due with her boy in November, so it doesn't really matter for my family :winkwink:
I'm a little scared sometimes that I might be disappointed if we find out it's a boy though! :blush: So I'm trying to convince myself it's a boy, but that scan picture with the nub makes me think it's a girl... but I know that's not totally accurate!

Aww it's so nice to have awesome inlaws! I like Kurtis's parents more than mine lol! And Caitlyn I forgot to mention that I think those dates are neat! It would be the nicest coincidence to get your bfp this cycle!
I really hope we're both having girls Ella!

Gggrrrr my signature has been edited and I can't get my tickers back on my phone :(

You can get your tickers back on your phone, Talia. I do everything on my phone. You have to go to the bottom of thebump.com and click on standard view instead of mobile and then go get your ticker code. It is why I have mine under spoilers, though. I've been burned by them before haha. And Ella, you should be careful too.

When do you have your anomaly/anatomy scan, Ella? And are you still flip flopping, Talia?! I wanna know that I am right ;) Hahaha. :rofl: And Ella, did you keep all of Lucas' s clothes? Derek thinks I am crazy that I have saved everything, but if we have a boy, we have everything and even if we have a girl, they can pull off boy clothes. I think we're good aside from a handful of items in the beginning if it's a girl. I think the donor would be sad if it was a girl, though.

Kristy, good job holding out! I'm getting impatient to squint at some tests, though haha!

Talia, I hope you have a good time at Rocky Mountain House! We are trying to find a place in Banff for Sunday night but they seem to be super full. I will have to call around, they need to have at least one person who needs to go back sunday to work the long weekend lol!

I know, they did that to me once before with my signatures! I don't know why though, cause when you put them in they won't let you submit until it fits! So I don't know why they amend it again afterwards!! Took me ages to try and get this done, as I wanted to put a small ticker next to the little march monkeys circle, but it didn't let me!!! :dohh:

Yeah we've kept all of Lucas' clothes, I think some might need to be thrown out though cause there are some that have food stains in them that I can't get out! But I've just kept them so far anyway! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl cause I can't wait to go shopping if it's a girl :haha:
We only have 1 thing for a girl and that's a pink snowsuit! Only cause my SIL bought it for us when we didn't find out what it was yet! We got most of Lucas' clothes (the small ones anyway) from her, same as most of the stuff we have, like changing mat, baby bath, moses basket. She was gonna get it back, but she decided to buy everything new for her 3rd baby so we just kept it!

Caitlyn, did you do an OPK on the tuesday??? Cause it looks like you might've O'd then!

Ya I'm sure I can get it but I'm at work and have to remake all my tickers... Not impressed and I see soo many that are bigger than mine! Argh annoyed!
I'm really looking forward to leaving this weekend, work has been insane! Not fun! Can't wait to get away but so much stuff to do before then! Lol

Oh I love all the little girl clothes. They're so pretty! Hope you get what You both want Ella and Talia.:flower:

Thinking of buying a bbt thermometer this weekend that way I can start temping when/if I get AF. I'll just need help reading it. Although I might miss a few as I'm going on my 4 week (late) honeymoon. Getting really excited!!:happydance:

Ya temping isn't too hard to pick up as long as you don't freak out about each temp, even missing days is fine, you'll still see the big picture!
AFM, got the call today to book shifts for the new job! Oct and Nov so far and mostly in my neighbourhood! It'll be so nice to be close to home

I didn't do an OPK on Tuesday but I never O thatvearly, and I am guessing my coverline will be 36.1, or around there. So Tuesday was probably just a blip. I couldn't temp or take an OPK this morn but I will take an OPK in a bit.

Kristy, I quite like seeing the big picture of my cycles :) And it is fairly easy to get the hang of it. I read Taking Charge of Your Fertility and definitely recommend it to any woman, ttc or not :thumbup: It was very helpful.

And now your are both in second tri :) Time sure has flown! Glad you are both out of the danger zone :dance:

Yay for 2nd tri!! :happydance: I'm glad I made it! I would like to feel pregnant though. I haven't really felt anything yet, at least nothing that made me go: that's definitely baby! (might have felt something last night when I was laying on my stomach in bed, trying to feel something :haha:) and there's no bump yet, can't even really feel my uterus when laying on my stomach, it doesn't feel like I'm laying on top of a little ball yet... I've been pretty down about it that I don't feel pregnant yet. And time seems to have slowed down again now that I've had my first scan! It started going fast from about 8 weeks and then after the scan it's just gone really slow again! :dohh:
Anyway, I'm sure I'll be moaning about getting this baby out soon enough :winkwink:

How's everyone else??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"