4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Thanks guys! Yay for temping and where the heck is Caitlyn?

Lol sorry. Been lurking but not posting. Beautiful painting of Nala, you did an awesome job :D And glad you decided already cause I would have said do the animal print heehee. Can always paint over it as it is passed down. But black is fine too, just find an animal print blankie to hang off the back or throw pillow if you want to make it fit in.

So I got a new vacuum and a push mower and I couldn't be more excited HAHA! You know you're getting old when... ;) And I removed the big dip yesterday in my temps and that puts me at 4dpo, which I already knew. So yep. Boring me... and I am kinda hoping it didnt work this month... cause I got tattooed for the first time in three + years yesterday lol. But 3dpo I wouldnt have even implanted, so not much risk there... And because Rowan is nearly two, I felt the risk to him was minimal. I'd still wait until well after the first bday of the next to do it again, but I havent been feeling hot emotionally lately, so this helped. :)

Ya I'm planning to make cushions for the chair out of the fabric we use to match etc haven't decided yet but greens and browns and animal print are in the mix! I'm excited to finish the rest of the characters! Yay tattoo!! What did you get? I wouldn't be too worried about the timing of it... Again if its a bfp most ppl don't know for weeks... Work is such a shit show today I'm mad I didn't take another day off lol

Oh... i'm getting way too excited... was looking at nub pictures (for girls) and there was 1 that looks exactly like ours on the 12 wk scan, all the rest look quite similar and they have all been confirmed girl aswell!
I'm starting to really think/hope this is a girl, but i really shouldn't get my hopes up!

6 more weeks till we find out! Caitlyn, i remember you asking if i had a date for 20wk scan yet, i do (15th of oct) but that's at this hospital here. She made it just in case.... though we will have moved by then!

Just had a thought, maybe if i'm lucky i'll get another scan after we've moved, cause they might wanna do their own measurements or own checks and i should be coming up to 16 weeks by then (by the time we've moved and gotten a new doctor and midwive) so we might be able to tell then! Fingers crossed! :haha:

Exciting stuff! I have no idea how the nub stuff is even seen I don't think any of mine showed it... Skull theory I'm leaning girl for us... But I'm no good at that type either lol wait and see!

Oh emm geeee! Just had to share just finished the simba and it turned out even better! I think I'm getting the hang of this painting thing!!! Excited!!!

Oops forgot to hit upload in my ecstaticness! Have a good night everyone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 2
Chirp chirp! Our thread was silent for 24 hrs :'(

Oh wow!! That Simba painting looks awesome!!!!!!!

Sorry I was quiet. I went out and had a few drinks with a few girl friends. It's amazing how many want to catch up before you go away lol. I've got a few more coffee dates tomorrow and Tuesday.

Hope all is well with everyone!! Xx

My friend text me this morning that she had a little girl! - Born within 1 hour from the first contraction!!! :O So quick!!
It was her 2nd though, so I guess that helps :winkwink:

Yikes! I had a quick delivery with Rowan and that was scary... but at least it was her second and she'd done it before. Awesome Simba painting, Talia :) Will look so awesome with a letter next to it too.

Thanks! Ya it would be scary, 0-100mile/hr labour! Gonna do another one tonight I think!

Well, she said she had been having cramps on friday, so I thought they were contractions. Her midwife said they were either cramps from strain on her ligaments cause she still picked her 3 year old up, or contractions. When I asked her how things were on saturday she said nothing happened yet and then sunday morning I got the text that she had her baby girl (it was a surprise, as baby didn't want to reveal itself :winkwink:) and that it was 1 hour from first contraction until birth. But maybe the other cramps were contractions aswell or maybe she had contractions that she didn't feel?? Cause something must've been working on dilating her cervix, cause that doesn't just happen in an hour! (I don't think, anyway)
But still, for her it would've felt like only an hour so it must've been quite scary. Especially if you expect to have to wait much longer and then suddenly you're pushing that baby out!
I don't even know if she went to hospital or not... she may not have had time! :winkwink:

Ya I wonder if she made it!! There is such a thing, in medical terms its. Called a precipitous delivery if the whole labour process is under 3 hrs. Puts your at higher risk for bleeding and usually a lot worse tears come with it.. Like in Caitlyn's case I believe. Yay for a girl surprise!
Ella have you started having those vivid dreams yet? Lately I've been having all sorts of dreams. Tonight's was really long and drawn out. We were going camping so Kurtis had picked out an SUV and a camping trailer at a dealership and when I went to pick it up I went for a test drive and when I came back these two guys had bought like a semi and when I got out they were trying to back out but they nearly pinched me between my vehicle and their big truck so I yelled out and they just kept circling my vehicle... It was like their trailer wrapped around in a big circle... And then the guy got out and he said something like if you're gonna whine here and he grabbed the two ends of the trailer (?) and basically used them as a nut cracker on my camper! It just crumpled! The rest of the dream was dealing with the dealership and whatnot but it was so real lol I was so upset cuz I was still pregnant and there was no way we could afford this new vehicle and wrecked camper :'(

Sorry for the long dream story but I thought it would be entertaining! I feel like I'm not getting very good sleep cuz I'm constantly in dream mode!
And Ella I think I saw you post about maybe feeling baby... I'm having the same issues, I can't tell if it is or just gas. I even tried to feel from the outside and I got a pop but still kinda feels like a gas bubble! I want proper jabs!

How's everyone else? Anything going on cycle wise or not? Any plans in sept!?

I didn't know there was a name for my quick delivery! And yeah, I tore all the way up and down cause Rowan was in such a rush. It was scary for me at two hours, so I can only imagine what one hour would be like. We barely made it to the hospital that is five minutes drive away, so I'd be surprised (and impressed) if she made it to a hospital, seeing as she probably wouldn't have had time to find a sitter either.

Talia, crazy dream! Lol. I remember a few of mine from being pregnant, they are definitely entertaining. I hate when you get bullied in a dream though... I had a nightmare that was so vivid (not during pregnancy) that I still remember the entire thing and what this crazy guy looked like wearing my brother's face as a mask. Shudder. I made him call me asap when I woke (at 3 am, he didn't wake up until 6 or so) just to make sure that he was fine.

Kristy, what's going on with you?

So not sure what my chart/body is doing... temp spiked today. And ff isn't sure if I oed when it says I did anymore cause the temps are lowish so it is dashed lines. I dunno. Had some sort of ewcm mixed with creamy yesterday... checked an opk just to make sure I wasn't ovulating again (or for the first time if I didn't and body just geared up). I dunno what the spike means... hmm... probably nothing.

I think your O day is still right... Not sure what the spike is all about.. After my bfp my temp shot up, but that might be a little too hopeful! You never know! Give it a day or so it might just be a random one! I feel so tired dreaming all these dreams it's annoying

I know my friend had her mum come over on saturday, so maybe she was still there and took care of her LO. I guess I'll find out on friday! Me and Lucas are going to go see them, as we're moving on saturday (FINALLY!!!) so we have to go and say goodbye, seeing as she's like my best friend here and Lucas really likes Lily aswell (Lily is her LO).

Anyway, I've had quite a few crazy dreams, but not really had anything that seemed really real and made me upset.... I remember having a dream once, when I wasn't pregnant, I dreamed that hubby (before he was hubby) cheated on me and I literally woke up crying and called him in the middle of the night!! :dohh: Couldn't stop thinking about it, eventhough he told me he loved me and he wouldn't do anything like that! :haha:

Intrigued to see what's going to happen with your temp Caitlyn!! :thumbup:

Hi ladys
Sorry I havent been keeping in touch.. have had a horrible few weeks so was being a hermit!! Im on my 3rd course of antibiotics for uti... vomiting everything i eat and with the boys going back to school just really had my hands full...
so went to see OB/GYN 10 days ago for 2nd uti.. scanned me said i was 4w5d everything looks fine too early for HB... i thought i was farther along... so she wanted to see me again today to check uti and scan to check growth cos of high risk of MC due to uti's!!!

AND 2 LOVELY HEALTHY HEARTBEATS!!! 6W4D WE'RE HAVING TWINS...:shock:

they look fraternal but unsure as of yet will probably know for sure by 12 weeks

hope everyones well x x x

What?!?!?! Twins?!?! Congrats!!! So glad you updated us with that lovely news!!

I've had a UTI for a little while no, assymptomatic but my midwife doesn't seem too concerned. I've been given some supplements and some naturopath terrible tasting stuff for it... It's so gross I might have to switch to antibiotics just so I can get them down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->