4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Ahw yay! It's so nice when your friends or family have babies!
My sister's SIL is due in October I think, and my sister (same sister) is due on the 1st of November!

Just a question to you, as the 'nurse-friend' Talia, do you know whether it's common to have prodromal labour with subsequent pregnancies if you had it in your first?? I didn't know what prodromal labour was, but when I googled it (after you mentioned it) it seemed kinda similar to what I had with Lucas. Though my contractions did get closer together and worse over time and the didn't really stop - maybe they stopped at night, as I was able to sleep....so not sure. But I started contractions on thursday and didn't have Lucas until sunday, so it sounds like it could've been prodromal labour I guess.... :shrug:
Anyway, hope it won't happen again this time!

I don't know if its a recurrent thing... They're different than BH but yes can still come and go for days before birth... Zee didnt have that for her first and this time was 12 days of it... I think it just varies...

Congrats to your friend, Talia :) I had one newborn posted on fbook yesterday, and my mum's oldest friend's step daughter is going in to labour now. Lots of babies.

Yuppers! I think I have one friend left for this year then I have a friend due a few weeks before me and one 4 weeks after!

Nice :) I don't know of anyone else who is pregnant at the moment. Derek's sister lost the baby a few weeks ago, and she was all I knew.

Oh no that's terrible.. Ya the friend after me announced a few days ago... Exciting! She found out two days before her mom passed away... How sad but she sees it as a piece of her mom that stayed with her which is sweet!

Aww, that is sad. I hope her mom knew.

Eurgh I have to take Rowan for his 18 month shots (even though he is almost 2... oops!)

Aww, that is sad. I hope her mom knew.

Eurgh I have to take Rowan for his 18 month shots (even though he is almost 2... oops!)

Ha, that's like Lucas... I'm still waiting for a letter for his 2yr development check (standard thing they do here) and he's 2.5 :haha:

So, not that it is a shock, but AF started yesterday, CD9... so only an 8 day LP this time around :/ Not sure what to do. I'd like to go talk to my doctor about it... but I will be annoyed if she doesn't take me seriously.

I'd go see your doctor if I were you. You said you wanted to get checked out if you didn't conceive this cycle and you would like to try progesterone. Maybe it's a good idea to just go see her and see what happens! You might be surprised! I mean, look at me, we went to the doctor to get a sperm test and got offered it without even asking! :shrug: So you never know! (I never felt like our doctor was really taking us seriously either)

It's upto you ofcourse, but it can't hurt can it?
:hugs: Hopefully she'll be nice and help you out though!!

And sorry AF started, but I guess you were expecting it! :hugs:

Ya I'd def go and talk to her... That LP is pretty short... It would be nice to get some answers

Yeah I guess I should. Sigh. Doctors, eh?

Anyways, how are you ladies?! 17 and 15 weeks!! So awesome :D I want bump pics!

No bump here yet... I've taken a picture though, cause I've only got a 12 week one!

First is 12 weeks, the other 2 are 15 weeks.

Attachments

• 12 wks.jpg
    12 wks.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 0
  • CAM01151.jpg
    CAM01151.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 0
  • CAM01152.jpg
    CAM01152.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1
I've just noticed there's a little bit of a difference, but I'm not sure if that's just me gaining weight or if it's baby! :haha:

I'll have to post one ... I haven't taken any yet! Oops! I didn't want to at 12 cuz I was so bloated and it never changed and now I think my bump is noticeable so it's too late for a before pic lol...

Man was I a rage-a-holic today... Didnt act on it but holy I was just bubbling up a rampage of irritating feelings for no real reason. I think I caught myself growling in the elevator headed to sign in at work... So angry lol gladly it's passed lol

I was the same yesterday! I went to my friend's house to see the baby and on the way back lucas was really annoying me, cause he was tired but he wanted to walk so i kept having to tell him to keep walking cause we'd miss the bus home. In the end i put him in the buggy. At the busstop they show what 10 buses are coming next, but none of them were the one we needed, so i decided to walk roundthe corner to get a different one. Waited 10 minutes for that bus, only for it to just drive past cause it was full... so i decided to walk to another busstop where you can see both buses i could take so i could pick which ever would be first... then got on the bus (this was about 45 minutes after leaving my friend's place) then this old lady got on the bus and was taking forever! To get her money out to pay for the bus..... argh! So yeah, i wasn't happy haha... doesn't help when you have a tired moany 2 yr old with you either!

So it's moving day today. Me & Lucas are on the train (he's currently asleep on the chair next to me with his head on my lap). On the last train now (out of 3) and then we need to walk another 20 minutes to the house. Hubby and FIL should already be there by now, as they went together on the van/lorry. But they have to go back to the old house as we couldn't fit everything in at once! :dohh: i knew that was gonna happen but Jay insisted that it would fit! :haha: i'm right again! I always tell him i'm always right :p haha

Hahahah yay moving day!!! They never believe us though right! Always gotta do it their own way!!

Hope the move went well! Now for unpacking! Joy!

Just wanted to tell you guys the story of my trip last night... Lol
I took a pretty big biff last night :( we walked to get ice cream with Kurtis's parents and on the way back I was jogging with the dog and circled back up to them and Kurtis called her so she sped up, I kept up with her until she ran right past Kurtis and to his parents who were a few feet behind. Since I thought she'd stop at Kurtis I started slowing down when I got yanked by the leash and couldn't get my feet back under me fast enough, splatted right there face first on the pavement and winded myself pretty good. Scraped my elbow the worst and my thigh and foot, put a hole in my shorts pocket where my phone was. Kurtis was soo worried but I was just banged up. Checked up on bub when we got home with the Doppler and hr was fine but took a bit to find since I think it got shook out of its regular spot! It's moments like those I'm glad I got to borrow it, Caitlyn! Thanks again! Probably saved me a trip to emerg cuz Kurtis wouldn't believe me that I was fine!
Sigh I'm sure ill be sore today, silly me!

Oh no Talia! So glad that you and bubs are okay! And glad that you borrowed the doppler as well :) That mustve been scary. I biffed it while pregnant with Rowan, but it was earlier on, I might have been around 8 weeks? Stepped off the bus on to black ice. Definitely a scary thing. :hugs:

Yay for having moved!! But boo on all the trains you need to take. Ick. Rowan usually sleeps if we need to bus long distances, thank goodness. And I see a difference in your bump!! ♡♥

So I am now qualified to sell sex toys hahaha! I led my first Passion Party last night to a room full of complete strangers that my boss set up for me lol. But it was fun, they were so awesome. But anyways, that is why I was absent this weekend... been kinda stressed about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->