4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Ahw, congrats!!! Maybe that's why you've been more prone to uti then??
Must be cool to find out it's twins, though I'd probably have freaked out a little if I was having twins!

Congrats though!! :)

yep hoping for a lil princess :pink: but once its healthy i dont really mind!! they would all love a little sister too so im praying!!
:twingirls: would be even better!!! my mum had twins and my grandmother had triplets!!:thumbup:

Hey Carrie!! Congrats!! And maybe it is the twin girls you were joking about before! :D Either way, I am so pleased for you!

Oh and Ella, I am glad you're finally moving!

Oh yes and hooray for the real move!!! Yay new house!

We were so shocked!!! ill post scan pics tomorrow.... thanks ladys talk to you all soon x x x

oh and hope the move goes well and stress free x x

Wow! Carrie, twins are awesome!! Congrats!!!!!!

Yay!! For the move Ella!!!!!!!! It's finally here!!!

Sorry for being quiet. I'm finding that I have so much to do and so little time!! We leave for the US tomorrow and still haven't packed yet!! :dohh::dohh:
Anyways. Pp and ff have changed my O date to the 14th so I shouldn't be O'ing while on an airplane with conflicting thoughts about the mile high club lol.

Hope all is well!!! Xx

Lol omgosh please join the mile high club just because? Hahaha.

Ahahah that would be hilarious... Fancy the name Boeing? Hahaha

Or Qantas? (The airline out of Australia) :rofl: I fully support your mile high aspirations... especially if they lead to a pregnancy, as that would be a hell of a story. :rofl:

Hahah agreed!! You never know, might be so fun you just relax and the :spermy: find their way... Or you're just too nerve wracked to be caught by the flight attendants :lol:!!!!
I still say do it!

:rofl: You girls make me laugh!! I agree with Talia and Caitlyn though! :haha: Join the mile high club.... much better story than ours... both our babies were conceived in our bed... boring!! :winkwink:

So I just got home from the shop.... Lucas and I went home on the bus and this little boy next to Lucas was eating 2 biscuits (ones that Lucas loves!!) so Lucas was looking at them and he said: Mine!! :haha: But then... as I looked back at Lucas he was holding 2 of those biscuits in his hands - the little boys mum had given them to him!!!! :dohh:
I was like: NO Lucas!! so I made him give them back (ofcourse!!!)
Why do people (especially mums) think it's ok to give someone else's child food?? Someone they don't even know?? I don't get it!!
You wouldn't let your child take food from a stranger so why offer it to a stranger's child?? :growlmad:
Really don't understand that!!
I'm sure the biscuits were perfectly fine, but it's the principle! - This is not the first time this has happened on the bus either! Though I think the last time I was actually asked if he could have it instead of them just handing it to him!!

Wow no kidding!! ESP with allergies being so rampant! That's really surprising to me and that would be something I'd be pissed about just on that principle, let alone letting mom decide what her kid is allowed to eat etc...

I would be so annoyed. I have offered to other mums to share Rowan's snacks before, but it was their choice, not their child's. My biggest pet peeve with strangers is when thy touch Rowan though. Especially his face. I don't know where your hands have been!! It was worse when he was newborn, but people still do it, and every time it shocks me. Can I rub my hands on YOUR face?

Ugh yuck! What is wrong with ppl! Yuck I better be prepared to smack em around!

Weeee my friend has been texting me today and we're pretty sure she's lost or is starting to lose her plug! She's had over 10 days of prodromal labour so I'm excited that things are actually moving along now. She was 2cm last Thursday and its her second so hopefully in the next few days the stubborn girl is here! Love being the 'nurse friend' hahaha

Oh yeah I hate it when people touch Lucas aswell! They don't usually touch his face, but like give him a hand or something (especially when he was smaller and he would just randomly grab onto it if someone would reach out) I think touching a child's hands might actually be worse than their face considering they stick their hands in their mouth...
But yeah I was pretty annoyed that she did that!
My friend said: do you never take any food from strangers?? And I was like: uhm... NO!!! she said she does! (she's got 2 kids, hopefully she doesn't give it to her kids!) Around this area especially I wouldn't take anything from a stranger, cause a while ago there was this person going round mcdonalds giving juice to kids which turned out to have bleach in it!! But even if that didn't happen I still wouldn't take any food from strangers!

Speaking of allergies, my friend told me that someone on the bus gave her son a croissant once and he had a bad lactose intolerance at the time... I think he's grown out of it now (if you can??) So yeah, you never know if a child is allergic!

Oooh that's exciting Talia! Hopefully she'll have her baby soon! Though losing your plug can happen quite a while before giving birth, but you never know! At least it's a good sign!!

Ya I'm hoping for her that its sooner rather than later since she's been in so much pain and in and out of the hospital for weeks for an infection and for labour pains etc... She's 39+ so fingers are crossed that this pregnancy is soon to be over for her

Hahahaha!!!!!!! We got on our first flight (Brisbane to Sydney) and he was asking about it lol.

Wow! I've never seen strangers give food to kids here- but I guess that's cause I don't have any yet. I'm a huge germ-a-phobe (hates germs) and the thought of people touching my "future" kids or my nieces and nephews really freaks me out!!!! It's just gross!!

Ooh! I hope your friend has her baby soon Talia! It's very exciting when it all starts progressing.

ooohhhh hope she goes real soon!! and i agree mile high club all the way!!
i wasnt too bad with the whole touching thing with my 1st 2.. i was only 17 & 19 having them and i dont think i was as aware then!! the food thing has always been my big thing..
my eldest had a restricted diet due to GERD....
hope everyones well x x

Hey! She did have her little girl at about 4 this morning. She text me around 1030 that they were leaving for the hosp after an hour of 5 min apart contractions. 1130 she was 3-4... So went pretty quick after that! Maria Isabelle ! Cutie! Next is my October friend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->