4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

I like impulse buys... though it does tend to cost a lot of money! :haha:

We did some more stuff to our house today... well, Jay cut the grass in the front garden, which was way overgrown. And I did some cleaning (just laundry, toilet and bathroom clean and cleaned the windows at the front of the house - livingroom ones) And then Jay's parents came over and we had a chat and then decided to go somewhere for dinner, went to kfc! :) yum!!
Got a headache now though!! :dohh:

Oh and :haha: earlier I changed Lucas' nappy, he did a poo, and I noticed his bum was a bit sore so I asked Jay to go upstairs and get Lucas' cream for his bum. And what did he come downstairs with??? Canesten (thrush cream)!!!!! :dohh: MEN!! :rofl: I just looked at him and went: wth??? And he said: It was the only cream in there... So I took him upstairs and said: what's this??? (picked up the bepanthen) and what's that?? (pointing at a massive pot of sudocrem) -both creams for nappyrash.... :haha: Sorry, had to share that!!

Hahaha! That sounds like something Derek would do. I have to explain the exact packaging or he comes back with all sorts. Too funny. And awesome that you are getting things done :) I can't believe Rowan turns two tomorrow. Holy...

The thing is Jay knows exactly what we use for Lucas' bum.... so he just didn't look properly or just automatically thought it would be IN the medicine cabinet in the bathroom.... :haha: Silly boy!! :winkwink:

Oh wow!!! Rowan is 2!!! Happy Birthday Rowan!!! :yipee: :headspin:
It's so weird how fast the grow up!!

Talia, take note! :winkwink: People will keep telling you to enjoy it while it lasts cause they grow up so fast.... Please listen to them!!! I always thought: yeah, whatever, it doesn't go THAT fast! Well IT DOES!!! I can't believe Lucas is gonna be 3 in February (that's only 4 months away now!!!)

Happy birthday Rowan!! Ya it does go by fast and I think everyone always feels like that! Holy did I laugh about the canesten! So funny! Definitely a guy thing!

Thanks for the birthday wishes for my little :D

So I was up twice last night to go pee, so may explain the lower temp, but FF has moved my coverline andO date to very close to what I already knew. Hurray for it getting with the program lol.

yeah, see it's moved to CD18 now, like we all thought it would! :thumbup:
Come on temp, keep going up! And go eggy, implant!!!

Yes :) Let's hope it implants and then that it sticks. I want my rainbow baby ♡ And it would be nice because I could openly announce at Christmas time as second trimester would start December 14th. So here's to hoping... :)

What's new today, ladies?

Eee!! I hope so too, that perfect for announcing! Best present ever!

So have you ladies bought anything for you new tiny ones?

I may test on the 7th, that should be 9dpo and 7 seems to be lucky this month :)

And 9dpo has been lucky for us aswell!! For me anyway, you tested at 9dpo aswell didn't you Talia???

We haven't bought anything for baby yet! Not even a pair of socks or anything like that! Waiting for the 20wk scan!

I rang my mw about that yesterday, cause they sent me an appointment for the 16th of October. And I was like, I'm gonna be 19+5 by then!!!
So I told them that I was wondering if they booked my 20 wk scan yet, and that I hadn't had a 16 wk appointment yet. Cause when we moved I was about 15 weeks and then in the time it took to refer myself to them and them sending me an appointment we totally missed the 16 weeks and like I said the appointment they gave me I'll be like 19+5 by then, so I was wondering whether that was ok. She said she would find out about the 20 week scan and talk to someone about the 16 week appointment and ring me tomorrow (so today now!)
Fingers crossed I'll find out when the scan is soon cause I wanna know. And we need to see if Jay's parents can have Lucas! Or maybe if we're lucky my parents will be here when we have the 20 week scan, so they can look after Lucas. Cause now we've moved Jay's parents are the only people we know around here!

:test: :test: :test: lol yes the 7th sounds good, still a Lil early... And no Ella my faint dollar store one was 11 dpo :p
We haven't really bought anything. I got a onesie from Costco that's red and yellow with zoo animals on it cuz it was so darn cute. Otherwise we have the onesie kirtis's mom bought us. But we did get something awesome, a basically brand new green peg perego carseat from one of kurtis's coworkers! Who had used it for his grand kid! It's a nice one!

Nice! That is awesome, Talia. You should share a pic of the onesie :p I need to live vicariously. Lol
And you ladies have more willpower than I... I want to buy onesies even now and I am not even pregnant hahaha!

Ella, I hope your appointment /scan is soon! I am excited to know what you're having :D I still have a feeling it's a little girl, though! And I think you may have been thinking of me, I got a bfp on 9dpo wirh my mc.

Sorry, just need to vent....

I feel horrible today! Actually I've been feeling pretty crappy lately! But today is the worst.... I just wanna cry - which is happening right now! :cry: - I'm trying to hide it from Jay, cause I don't wanna look like an idiot, I don't even know why I'm crying!! I think my hormones are delayed or something, I didn't feel emotional at all during the first trimester, but it's really bad today!
I feel tired and lazy all the time and even sleeping until like 10 am I wake up and don't want to get up!
I don't know what's wrong with me!! :shrug: Just feel like going upstairs, having a really long shower and hiding in my bed on my own!! (probably didn't help that Lucas was a bit of a pain today with his lunch and he's pretty moany at the moment)
Oh and I don't feel pregnant either. I do when the baby moves ofcourse, but it's very inconsistent still....MEH!! :cry:

Sorry girls, just had to get that out!!!

Looking forward to 9dpo for you Caitlyn!! And I can't believe you're gonna be 20 weeks on friday Talia!!!

"I don't know what's wrong with me" Ella, you're pregnant! You're allowed to be tired and emotional and frustrated and annoyed at simple things and unreasonable. It comes with the territory! Ask hubby to deal with Lucas and you go have a nice bath and maybe read or whatever on your own :) Have some me time :)

I know I'm pregnant, but I'm pretty sure it's not normal to keep wanting to cry and feel horrible all the time!

I should be happy... I'm pregnant!! It's supposed to be a happy time!!

Oh man I've cried over many useless things usually for like an hour at a time... You just feel like you can't control it. Completely normal! I hated it! But I think I'm just on the upswing I'm getting more energy and feeling better all around.
Yup halfway! It's crazy! I can't wait to find out what your bub is either!

Thanks! Feel much better now! Said good night to Lucas, he was already asleep, he'd only been in bed for about 5 minutes, so he must've been really tired!!
And then had a shower and got into bed with my laptop. Listened to baby as I haven't felt him/her move today! Sounded good though!! It's so funny their hb sounds like a galloping horse!!
And I kept hinting at hubby that I wanted chocolate so he went across the road and got me (and himself) some! So I'm feeling much better now!!

Glad to hear that you're feeling better :) It is completely normal to not have normal emotions while pregnant lol! I send hugs.

Tomorrow is another week down! Yay!!!
And I officially start my new job on Monday! So glad to not have to be in the hospital for a few months!
What's up today ladies? Chart keeps climbing Caitlyn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->