4DPO today (This is an old thread!!!!)

Yup, chart is looking very good Caitlyn!!! wheeeeee I'm so excited for you!! :happydance:

Hope you enjoy your new job on monday Talia!! :flower:

I'm not feeling it, ladies. And I have a headcold to top things off. Yay. But nah, don't think it worked this month, sadly.

Yay for a new job, Talia! You should give us our shots... and you have the nasal spray for Rowan, right?

Yup now that he's 2 he can have the spray!! I'm doing outreach out of east Edmonton for the first 2 weeks, going to the homeless shelters and seniors lodges etc then I'm at Bonnie doon mall for a few weeks when it officially kicks off!

Why aren't you feeling it? It's too early to know anyways butthead! I'm still a believer

I knew by 5 dpo both other times I was pregnant. Just had a feeling. I don't have that now. It will be a genuine surprise if I am.

But let me know when you are at bonnie doon, I will come and get our flu shots from you.

Lying in bed feeling twinges. Hmm... lol. Wish I didn't feel so yuck... any temp spike or symptons may be head cold related :( Ah well, I have Rowan's party to look forward to on Sunday :)

No no! Don't give up!! Remember, this is what we were like (me and Talia), kept swaying yes, then no! Did you start spotting at 5dpo with the others?? Cause if you did and you don't now that's probably one of the reasons why you're not feeling it, but it might also be a good thing if you're not spotting!!
Just don't give up yet! Me and Talia are rooting for you!!! :thumbup:

18 weeks today!!
Here's a picture of my 'bump'

Attachments

• 18wks.jpg
    18wks.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 0
Ill def be taking a bump pic today too, halfway! And yes we both we on the fence if not feeling completely out when we got ours! You've so got this!!

Did you have your 20 wk scan yet Talia?? I know you've had some scans, but wasn't sure if it was your 20 wk....
I'm still chasing mine up! The midwife said on wednesday that they'd call me the next day but they didn't! So I rang the hospital to check if they had booked me a scan yet, they said there was no request from the midwife yet and to ring the midwife as I'm already 18 weeks and they need to send the request through soon otherwise it'll be hard to fit me in for a 20wk scan!! :dohh:
So I rang the midwife and she said she'd have a look and ring me back this afternoon. Hopefully she'll actually do it!!

Ya I had my '20 wk' scan at 18 weeks lol with the 3d at the end... Wish I could go again ! And hopefully you get squeezed in right away! That would be nice!!

Oh yeah, I thought you had already had it! I was just wondering if you managed to stay team :yellow: - But I remember now, you did!!

Yeah at least this way it'll be here before I know it!! And I don't have to sit and count down the days for weeks on end! :haha: Still haven't heard anything yet though, and it's almost 4pm..... :shrug:

With Rowan I spotted at 9/10/11 dpo, got bfp on 11dpo as I was trying to kick start af by mentally accepting a bfn lol. Was sooooo emotional when I started spotting too... that's the thing, I get symptoms early. Both times. And this time nothing but a head cold.

My goodness, Ella! I can definitely tell you're knocked up. Look at that cute bump :D So awesome. And how annoying about your midwives... stay on their bums! Gotta take a peek between those lil baby legs haha! When my mum got hers for my baby sis the technician wouldn't tell her... at the 12 week one that I think she got a little later they said it was probably a girl but the 20 week guy wouldn't confirm... so she booked a private 3D/4D scan. I mean she was going to do that anyways but yeah. And they confirmed :)

So Talia!! Bump pic! Now!

Ahw yeah, I'm kind of scared that they won't tell me....
Cause it always says in the leaflets that it's an anomaly scan, to see if there is anything wrong with baby or not, and it's not a gender scan.... Though personally I think it's ridiculous not to tell the parents what they're having if they want to know... I mean, it doesn't take that long to look at it, so why not tell them?? Ofcourse if baby doesn't wanna play the game, then yeah, that makes sense! I mean it costs them too much money to let you come back just because baby isn't wanting to show their bits, considering we don't do insurance here or really pay for it (you pay national insurance, which is like tax which gets taken off your wages and goes to the hospitals/doctors etc.)
Haven't heard yet! It's 6pm now so I'm guessing they won't ring me today!! I'll probably ring them again on monday or tuesday. Don't really wanna ring them every day cause I know they're busy, but then again, they need to do their job properly and if they tell you they'll ring you back then they should do that!! :dohh: Really annoys me when people say one thing and then don't do it! Wouldn't surprise me if she just sent the request to the ultrasound department and just thinks: oh she'll get a letter when her appointment is so I won't need to ring her back! :dohh:
I wanna know!!!! :brat:

Damn it! I replied but something happened! Call them Ella they need to give you an answer and waiting the weekend is too long. And I know some clinics have gotten into lawsuits with falsely predicting the wrong gender. I know even with mic here they can tell you verbally but they won't write it down in an envelope or type it on the photo.
Caitlyn, I'm pretty sure I felt off before my bfp getting stuffed up and stuff.. You never know!
Ill post a pic later, the shirt I want to wear is in the laundry lol!

I'm pretty sure that over here they tell you that it's not 100% accurate. And most of the time if they're not sure they'll tell you: don't go out and buy lots of pink, or blue.

It's too late to ring them now, but I will ring them again on monday. It's really annoying that they don't do what they say they're gonna do and it's frankly ridiculous that I haven't had a 16 week appointment, because that's part of the healthcare you're supposed to have when you're pregnant....
I handed in my urine sample at the doctor's today (cause they asked me and hubby to do one when we registered), so that's gonna get checked and they already checked my pulse and blood pressure, so that's all they really check at the appointment anyway (unless they check baby's hb aswell, but we've done that at home) so that's the only reason I'm not too bothered about not having that appointment, cause I know all of that is ok and has been checked.... but still, they don't know that so it's stupid that they just let me go on without that appointment! Right??? :shrug:

Anyways, Looking forward to seeing your new bump pic Talia, and Caitlyn - looking forward to 9 dpo, not long now!!! :happydance:
(and a cold can be a sign.....doesn't have to be, but no symptom is a 100% telltale sign, as you know!)

Umm I responded... and now it has disappeared... anyways, I was saying that you ladies are too funny. It's just a head cold, it is fall, lots of people including the donor and his family are sick so it could just be a bug. Hands are nice and warm today though and uterus has been twitchy, but it does that pre AF sometimes too. Siiiigh. Seriously, why isn't there a musical melody that plays when you get pregnant like on the Sims3? Lol.

And that is rediculous, I would have called them back earlier, because what if it isn't done at all by the time you call on monday?

Aaaaand I am still waiting on a picture, Ms. Talia!

Oh no, Talia totally blew us out with the picture!! :O No way!!! :winkwink:

And you are right, it is autumn/fall, but still... you never know! We're just keeping the faith for you :flower:
I agree though, there should be some sign straight away when that spermy has grabbed hold of that eggy... But then on the other hand a lot more people would actually realise that they had a chemical (as that happens quite often but most people don't realise cause their period isn't even late or it's only a couple of days late and they don't think there's any reason for it).

Not feeling great today... had trouble falling asleep last night, just kept thinking/dreaming about that 20 wk scan....:dohh: And hubby was very restless at first, which also kept me awake. Then the neighbours were shouting at each other AGAIN!! :dohh: And it felt like by the time I finally fell asleep properly Lucas got up, so it was time for me to get up as it's saturday and I usually get up with him on saturdays.
I've had a headache for about a week aswell and it's not really going away, not with drinking, not with paracetamol (though I've only taken 1 or 2 this week as I didn't feel the headache was bad enough to take any). So I think when hubby gets up, probably about 10am I'll go back to bed for a couple of hours!

Here here! Sorry I know I'm a terrible person!! Hahaha

Oh man Caitlyn, loved the Sims comment!! Wouldn't it be nice!!

Kurtis took a few pics but they were not very good lol so I took this one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 3
wow look at that bump!! Looking good!! :thumbup:

I didn't go back to bed in the end... Not having a good day though, I started off waking up on my back and my bladder was full so that kinda hurt! It kept hurting until a while after I went to the toilet! And then my back started hurting, some weird pressure like feeling... really can't explain it! We went for a walk to the shop, cause hubby's parents are coming over for dinner tomorrow, so we're having a traditional english sunday roast! And in the shop I kept feeling like everytime I walked I peed myself a little... yuck!! Jumped straight in the shower when I got home! (oh and bought myself some panty liners) - never had this before though!! And now my back is hurting again.... Really don't know what's wrong with me - other than being pregnant!!! :haha: Not comfi today!!

Aww sorry that your day is going so poorly, Ella. That sucks... And maybe baby moved to a position where she's on your bladder and in your back? Rowan did that to me lots. Either way, hope it is a one off. :flower:

Talia!! Look at that bump! You look amazing! :D Definitely no hiding it any more! Yay :)

So temp plummeted. Thinking that's not a great sign haha. Oh well.

yeah definitely hope it's a one off!!

Not sure what to say about your temp, want to stay positive though, maybe implantation??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->