4mm cervix- ptl concern///UPDATE: Beautiful boy born 29w 6d

Congratulations!! Sounds like your little man is one tough cookie :thumbup: Sending you lots of love and well wishes!!

Aww big congratulations!
He looks sooo well for such a premi!!
Sounds like he is a little trooper :thumbup:

Congrats! Beautiful little boy. He looks so well for a 29-weeker. Hoping he goes from strength to strength. X

congrats he really doesnt look like he is only 29 weks at all FX'd for you getting to take him home soon

Congratulations hun! He is absolutely gorgeous and what an awsome weight for being so early! :cloud9:

wow he looks great for being so tiny!! congrats

congratulations! i wish you and your baby all the best!

having had three pre term, yo have my full cheer and full heart...
you can do this...you and your precious cargo...you are in my prayers every night hun...you will make it to that 34 week hun...i know you will

love to the both of you xoxox

He is almost the size of my 32 weeker! Beautiful boy. Congratulations honey and I hope the rest of your stay goes fast xx

Wow he's gorgeous! Congrats! I hope he continues to do well :)

Connor Snake C. born April 17th at 5:11pm at 29 weeks and 3 days. He weighed in at a whopping 3 lbs and 7 oz!!!! All docs and nurses were surprised at how big he was. He further impressed everyone by letting out some good cries right after he was born, meaning his lungs were doing well. Our little overachiever also hasn't had to be put on a breathing tube but has been breathing room air (sometimes with a CPAP) since he was born.

Connor had his first feedings overnight and he is tolerating them very well so far!

Yet another thing that is surprising nurses here is that I'm already producing milk. My 1st nurse told me not to wait til morning to start pumping, so 3 hours after he was born, I started. Pumping every 3 hours. I'm making just enough now to meet his feeding needs (they start low) and hoping to continue increasing my milk production. Because he was born under 30 weeks, he's eligible under our hospital's program for donor milk if he needs additional. So we signed him up for that.

We're still taking things hour by hour, day by day but are very encouraged by his first day and a half.
I told u, everything will be fine. God cares indeed.
Congrats dia he is beautiful.
Xx

He's beautiful! Congratulations and hope he continues to get big and strong so he wont be in there too longxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->