5+2...

Kyliem87

Mummy of 1 Princess
Reaction score
Finally got a '2-3 weeks' on a digi! Now just praying for a 3+ in the next few days! Got an analysis urine test tomorrow at the drs and then hopefully a scan around Friday or the beginning of next week when I will be 6 weeks+

*praying*praying*praying*!

:flower:

Yay! That's brilliant :) I got 2-3 last Friday after being stuck on 1-2 for ages.... going to wait till I'm 6 weeks then hopefully I'll get that magic 3+!

Fingers crossed for is both Xxx

Aw yey! Keeping everything crossed for us both! This whole thing has my blood pressure shot to bits! lol :dohh:!

:flow:

Totally... I cannot think of anything else! I don't know about you but Christmas was ruined as I got a 1-2 with FMU :(

When you next testing? Xxx

I seem to get darker tests in the afternoon than I do with FMU it's really weird! I think the last digi I took was Boxing day and that was still saying "1-2" so I'll probably test again on Tuesday (not sure whether to do FMU or wait for the afternoon?) and if it still says "2-3" wait until next weekend and try again. Are you testing on Tuesday?

The whole thing is driving me insane and costing me a fortune! I wish I could just stop it and let nature take its course but I just can't

:flow: xx

I have heard that some women get darker results in the afternoon so maybe go with that. I'm testing Tueaday as well..... Arghhhhhh so scared!

Hopefully this will be our last test as like you have spent a small fortune on friggin test!

Xxx

I'm encouraged that it has at least moved lol, maybe our HCG just doubles every 72 hours instead of the 48? Which is still normal but would give a lower reading?

I know logically testing will change nothing but I pray for that little darker line, that change in weeks! It's made me feel a lot calmer today knowing it has at least changed over

:flow: xx

Yay! I got my 3+ yesterday at 4 weeks 5 days. My hcg level was 1787 at 4+3.

Congrats :)

I caved in and tested this morning but wish I hadn't! Still friggin 2-3.... But I think my ticker is wrong, as think I ov a day later & I am 100% that I implanted at 10/11dpo so am probably more like 5+3, so am going to retest on Thurs. Am not too worried as I have done loads of research and these CB digi are renowned for being inaccurate Xxx

Were you getting 2-3 leading up too that Kimberlyrobx? I'm spending a small fortune on tests, lol! Xxx

Ah hun what we like! I wish we could stop testing lol

I handed my urine sample in at the Drs this morning and get the results back tomorrow and I'm going to do another digi tomorrow. If the digi is still saying 2-3 I'll wait until maybe Thursday/Friday and try again. Hoping for a scan either at the end of this week/beginning of next week

Were you getting 2-3 leading up too that Kimberlyrobx? I'm spending a small fortune on tests, lol! Xxx

No, it was the first time i'd tested because i already knew i was pregnant by my missed period and body cnages :haha: I bought the test for picture purposes and even then i was hesitating because of the price of them! I'm shocked you girls keep buying more and more! Theyre about a tenner a pop are the not?!
According to my LMP i am 9 weeks although my cycles since having nathan have been 5 weeks long! I think i ovulated nearer the end of week 3. I do remember the day before my period was expected i had a tinge of pink blood when i wiped so that must of been the implantation bleeding, although silly me thought it was my AF! What a shock that one was! xx

Yep, £8 for one.... I wish I could just relax about it & leave it in the hands of the gods but am by nature a very impatient person!
Congrats on your BFP btw, not long left till your out of 1st tri! Xxx

Kyliem87 - Good luck with your urine test and I have everything crossed for you, I'm sure you will get your 3+! Where about are you? Are you in the UK? I'm going to go to the Early Pregnancy Unit next week (should be 7 weeks) and ask for a scan! Either way I will know then if all is ok x

I'm in Sunderland UK :)

Can you just walk in to the EPAU or do you need a referral? I see my MW on the 9th but my Dr is also trying to get me in to see her sooner so fingers crossed!

I think most are self referral, the one near me is. I need to have a scan for my own piece of mind, otherwise I'll will go bonkers x

North Tees is definitely referral only as despite gynecology saying I needed a scan and giving me the number to call they then had to get my gp to write a letter to confirm, complete madness. I've been reading CB are really unreliable on the weeks thing, I got 2-3 at 1 day late and 3+ at 3 days late which had me panicking over how fast it was going up but apparently you can't really use it to judge.

Thanks Dinah93, I've read the same so am trying to tell myself not to worry but these first 12 weeks are horrible..... I tend to stress over everything! Xxx

I would leave it a week between getting the 2-3 weeks and testing again to get the 3+. I wasted so much money on those tests just for it to go up to 3+ a week after it went up to 2-3. I was panicking in the meantime, which is ridiculous, as really there should be a week between the results going up.

I hope you guys get your 3+ soon. I can't explain why, but both times I have been pregnant, I have felt so much more relaxed after getting that 3+ result.

x

Ah ours are GP referral too I believe as they'd inundated with people wanting early scans for no reason. It's a pain when you have a genuine excuse as you have to get an understanding GP or MW. With Abigail my MW got me an early scan at 8+1 due to previous MMC but my digi switched as it 'should' this time the whole thing just has me a nervous wreck!

I've probably spent close to £100+ :nope: but I can't stop until I see that 3+ :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->